That Guy Likes You, Okay

Behind This Smile

 

Yoona’s POV

Detention wasn’t that bad. It was cosy actually. Luhan really comforted me. And since I told him my story, this means that he’s a good friend now.

 

I came home and the first person that I see is Tiffany. “Hey unnie.” “How was detention?” “So you know it already huh.” “Sooyoung told me that you had detention with my little brother!” Sooyoung. Sooyoung waves to me. “Hi Soo.” “You rebel. How was it?” “Why are you all asking me that?” “Because… you were there with Luhan okay!” “So…?” Tiffany laughs. “Haven’t he told you already? He likes you.” “He… what? We’re just good friends.” Sunny is surprised. “Oh, wow.” “No Sunny it’s not what you think!” Sunny laughs. “So you like Kai, but he doesn’t like you. The one that does like you is Luhan.” Tiffany gets it. “And… do you like him too?” “Unnie, I can’t like two people at the same time.” “Maybe you can. Maybe you can’t choose.” Okay that is bull. What. Sooyoung nods. “That is possible. But if I was you, I would choose Luhan.” Tiffany jumps. “Yay choose my brother!” I get really confused. “But… but…”

 

I’m with Tiffany, in her room. She holds an album in her hands and opens it. “Yoona, look.” Why is she showing me old pictures of her, Zelo & Luhan? “OMG you’re so cute here! Who’s that cutie next to you?” She laughs. “That’s the Chinese boy.” “You’re kidding me. Is that Luhan?” “Yep.” “But why are you showing me this?” “I don’t know. Maybe I should tell you an old story. Of when we were little. I don’t know why but yeah.” Luhan wanted me to tell this story, but then we got interrupted by the teacher. “Okay. Tell me.” Tiffany opens to say it, but we get interrupted by Sunny. “There’s someone at the door.” “Who?” “Kai.” Kai?

 

Sunny’s right. It’s really Kai. “What’s up? Why are you here?” “Close the door.” “Why?” “Let’s talk outside.” What does he want from me? We stands in the hall now. “What do you want?” “What did Luhan told you?” “What?” “Told he bad things about me?” “Bad things?” “Yeah. Bad things. I’m a bad guy.” Wtf is he saying. “No.” “What.” “Why should he say such things like that?” “,” he said to himself. And he walks away. Okay… weird.