Goodbye, For Now

Behind This Smile

 

Yoona’s POV

I decided to go to Luhan’s house today. To stop him. I need to know at least one reason why he’s leaving us. I’m standing in front of the door and who opens the door? His dad. Holy . He looks like he doesn’t want me here. He’s so scary. “Eh…” “What are you doing here? Get out.” “Excuse me? I’m…” “The person who changed my son. Get out.” I thought that Kai was already bad, but  this man is just like my dad. The reason why I left home. He’s mean to me, so I’m going to do exact the same because I can. “Your son? Seriously? Then try act like he is once.” “What do you mean?” “This house is just like a prison. You call this a ‘home’?” He gets very angry. “You don’t tell me what to do!” “I understand why Luhan left. Because of you. Because of everything you did to him. He doesn’t see you as a dad, he sees you as a monster. You know, my dad is exact like you. And that’s why I decided to leave my old house. I totally understand this situation.” “No you don’t!” “I do. But he’s luckier than me. He has siblings who care about him and loves him. I’m only child. I was totally alone… but anyway, where is Luhan?” “He’s not in the house.” “WHAT? He left already?!” “Yep.” “And you’re not going to stop him?!” “He’s a bad child. If he wants to leave, then leave. But if he ever decides to come back, I won’t accept him. I won’t see him as son anymore.” I can’t explain how angry I am right now. “You really don’t have a heart! Inside you, there’s only cold ice! Omg I hate you!”

 

And I ran away, while flashbacks from years ago come in my mind. I need to find him. I need to find Luhan. I need to tell him that he’s not alone. I need to tell him that I’ll always support him no matter what. If he’s gone, I can’t forgive myself for it. The only thing I ever did to him is reject him and I was wrong. I was very, very wrong. I see Zelo walking and he runs to me. “Noona! Noona are you okay? Looks like you got into a fight with dad.” “Zelo, don’t you ever call that man ‘dad’ again. You hear me? He doesn’t deserve that title.” “Noona are you crying?” “I’m not.” That was a lie, there are definetely tears falling out of my eye. “Noona were you looking for hyung?” “He left.” “What?” “He left and we need to find him before he leaves forever!” I began to panic. “We’re going to find him together, noona.” “Okay good.” Zelo and I both run to get a taxi and go to the airport. In the taxi, I call the others to come too. Even Kai.

 

We’re all at the airport, I’m totally panicking. Even more than Tiffany and Zelo. “Okay guys think. When’s the flight to China?” Seohyun points at a board. “Flight to Beijing, China. Gate 3. It’s closed.” “So he must be still here! Thank God!” “Now go find him!” Everyone’s running and searching. Everywhere. Even in the toilet. But after a half hour, we still haven’t find him. Some of us began to give up. “He’s nowhere. Let’s just all give up.” I flicked Sehun’s forehead. “Are you kidding me?! Give up?! No, he really must be here somewhere! It has to be!” I began to cry. “Calm down Yoona,” Kai whispers. I calmed down a bit. “OH MY GOD!” Sunny screamed.

 

Kai’s POV

And there he stands, Lu mothering Han. Just about to check in. But he heard Sunny’s scream and turned back, and he sees us. He looks confused. Yoona is happy to see him. “There… you are. We were looking for you for like a half hour.” She smiles at him. That smile. Too bad it isn’t mine. Lol no that was just a joke. Silly me. Wait… it was a joke… right? Right? I thought that Luhan would be happy to see us, but apparentely… he isn’t. “What are you guys doing here? Don’t you have something to do? Like… practicing… or searching a life?” Yoona shakes her head. “We came here for you.” “Why?” Before Yoona could say a word, Zelo interrupts her. “Because you don’t need to go, hyung! Please no!” “Zelo I have to.” Yoona shakes her head again. “No you don’t have to! You can live here, with your boys. How about your school? The school year has just started a little while ago.” “Whatever. It’s just school.” “And… how about me!” Suddenly it’s very quiet. “… You?” It’s time for me to join this conversation, I guess. “She likes you, hyung. Believe it or not, she does. I don’t even believe it. She irritates me, makes me go crazy, scolds me for …” “Omfg Kai!” “… But she’s really a nice, sweet, pretty and caring person.” Everyone’s surprised about what I just said. “She seems like a loner, but she’s a fun person to be around with. And… a person like her… you’ll never find someone like that again.” Yoona is very surprised. “Oh my God…” It all is weird for me to say, but it’s all true. I guess I’ve fallen for you too. But you’re already hyung’s. Even Luhan is surprised too. “Never thought I’d hear this from you, Jongin.” “I never expected it from myself too hyung. But… please stay.” “I can’t. My gate is open. I have to check in right now.” “Wait what?” “I have to go. Goodbye y’all.” Yoona starts screaming. “NO! WHAT THE NO PLEASE DON’T! HAVEN’T YOU HEARD KAI? HE WAS NOT LYING. PLEASE STAY. FOR ME.” Luhan shakes his head. “I’m sorry Yoona. I guess… nothing lasts forever.” “YES IT DOES!” “I have to go.” Yoona starts to cry. She’s screaming, crying, panicking, only for that guy, that loser. Let’s just all give up because he’s hopeless. Tiffany tries to calm the girl down but it’s not working. I just wanna punch that guy right in the face right now. Really. Is this the reality that he wanted?! He ruined her. He ruined Yoona. I can’t watch this.

 

After this, Yoona doesn’t show up at school for 2 weeks and starts to get problems at school. She gets bad grades at everything and she also doesn’t go to practice at the studio. Because of her, the Japanese debut of SNSD is delayed a month. No wait… because of Luhan. That idiot.

 

2 years later…

 

-2012-

2 years have flew fast. The boys and I are starting to not be trainees anymore. It’s getting more serious and serious now. While the SNSD noonas are in Japan, EXO’s debut is in a month. The only ones of SNSD who are here in Korea right now are Yoona, Sooyoung & Sunny.

 

It’s getting busy in the streets, somebody returns…