All Happy Again

Behind This Smile

 

Kai’s POV

It’s been a hard day. I decided to lie on my bed, thinking. Thinking for the last time. When I ran away yesterday, Luhan ran after me.

 

Flashback

! They saw me! I run away. “Dude wait!” Luhan runs after me. What is he doing?! “Leave me alone!” “Lol no!” He runs way faster than me so he got me. He stands right in front of me. . “What do you want, Luhan?” “What I want? I want to make an end of this.” “What do you mean?” “I mean that I want the old good times back. Forget that I ever left you guys. Forget all the bad things. I want to start again.” “Me too to be honest.” “So… let’s be best friends again, hmm?” He smiles. I smile back. I thought this would never happen again. I already gave up on our friendship but I guess that’s not necessary anymore. I pat his back. “I thought you’d never say that again. Of course, man.” “And you’re fine with it that Yoona has picked me in the end?” “Yes. You guys are so much nicer together. I’ll find someone else.” “Sweet.”

 

A few days later is the school musical performance. The guys are all excited to see it. We all go behind the stage. Luhan is really nervous because he’s the first one who has to get up the stage. I pat his back. “You can do it, buddy.” He smiles at me. “Let’s go guys. It’s gonna begin soon,” Kris says.

 

The curtains of the stage goes up. There stands Yoona. She looks gorgeous. And at the end, Luhan appears. They sing together. And now I finally see it. They are so cute together. Look at how happy they are. After two years full of drama and . Now I hope it lasts. Suddenly someone sits next to me. It’s Jiyeon. “You did well, buddy.” “You think?” “You did what a best friend would do. I’m proud of you. Now I wanna be your friend too.” “Sure, Ji.”

 

After the musical, it’s 10pm. The musical went really great. We all laughed since it was a comedy. We decided to go to the McDonalds. Sooyoung delivers the chicken. “Today was such a great day!” Everyone clapped. Then Yoona got emotional. She started to cry. I sit next to her so I pat her back. “What’s wrong?” “Nothing.” She ran outside. What’s the matter with her? I thought it was like the best day of her life. But ok. I look at Luhan. “What?” “You should go after her.” “Oh. Yeah!” Sunny rolls her eyes. “Ruhan you’re so hopeless. Just kidding.” So he goes outside too. Everyone is confused, because of the suddenly sad Yoona and the fact that Sunny and I are totally fine with everything now. “Wait… weren’t you guys…?” Sunny shakes her head. “We decided to let it go. If they’re happy, then we’re too. It’s their life. Their decisions.” She smiles. I nod. “What she said. I’m forever alone and proud.” “Same lol.” Sunny and I high five each other.

 

But after all we decide to go outside too, and see what’s happening. I see Luhan, hugging Yoona. And I almost wanted to ruin this. I almost did. Just because of jealousy. What was I hopeless back then. So hopeless. Glad that they’re together now. And glad that I’ve changed.

 

Luhan’s POV

I let go of Yoona and smile at her. “Let’s go back inside, hm?” She nods. The others look confused as . “What… happened?” Yoona wipes her tears. “Sorry guys. I’m just… so happy. So happy that I met y’all. I never felt so happy before. So that’s why I was emotional. Sorry.” The girls give her a big hug. “Why are you sorry? Give us a big hug you deer.” Kai gives me a big thumbs up. It’s getting a bit cold outside so we decide to go back inside again.

 

The day after the musical, it’s the ‘Girls Choice Prom’. Normally you’d go there with your date, but that’s actually boring. So we go together. The whole gang. EXO & SNSD. EXOSHIDAE. Jessica has got us a big limousine, were we can all sit in. “Luhan-ah!” Yoona waves at me. “Hey.” Then I got blinded, by her. She looks gorgeous. Really. I don’t know what to say. “I… You… you look gorgeous.” She giggles. “You two. Inside. Now,” says Sunny, while laughing. Everyone’s sitting already, except for Yoona and I. “Well…” “Let’s go in!” While we ride to school, it’s already one big party in the limousine. Drinks, music and the ones I love. I never had so much fun before. This is great!

 

The last prom before the summer holidays was really a party. We had so much fun. And after that, there was a big after party. We were just hanging out outside till 2AM. Some other people was having an after party too. They were setting up fire work. Perfect for a perfect summer day. This was also the last school day. We’re free now. It’s 30th June and we’re free. Free from everything. Free from all the drama. Free from school. Just us. Only us. Together. As a team. As an OTP. And that’s how the story ends.

 

Aye guys. This is the author speaking. So… if this final is a bit boring, I’m sorry ;;. I think it is boring tbh but I had no other idea of a final so yeah… sorry if it is kinda boring. But the reason why I’m writing this letter thing is to thank y’all. Thanks for reading my story, thanks for reading it for a half year. Sorry for all those late updates, I’m busy with school. But I never stopped updating, so that’s cool right. Be thankful B).

 

So… um… I actually have already a new fic in my mind. I’ll probably be working on it for a half year too lol. I already told you guys who would be starring, but FORGET THAT. THAT’S BULL. I decided to change the characters hahaha B). Why? Because I’m not even into EXO anymore. Whoops.

 

If you would like to make fanfic posters for me, I’d be so thankful! You’re always free to message me, unless I say that I don’t need a fic poster rn, okay. But please, I need one for my new fic. If you’re interested, message me. C’mon. :) Sorry for asking too much.

 

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Xoxo