Donghae vs. Heechul

Ocean Deep Love

 

Yuri was ready to choose until KHD interrupted her.

“Before you choose you have to think. Is this the guy that you really want as your Ideal Type?”

Yuri sighed. Why is this game so hard? He turned to Heechul who was smiling broadly and giving thumbs up. She turned back to KHD.

“I need another Imagination Chance.” She was so desperate. It was just a game Yuri, she thought to herself.

“Okay okay. Let’s try that.” KHD gave a signal to SBS to start giving her the story.

“Okay here you go. You were sitting on the beach late night. You were all alone, as always. It was such a beautiful and cold night. You needed someone to keep you warm and someone that you wanted to be alone with on that beach. And then he came, he sat next to you and you were stunned by his beautiful smile. That smile that kept you warm all along. So you guys had a deep conversation in a non-siblings way. So you really think he’s your Ideal Type.”

Yuri smiled as she imagined it. She knew she would choose him.

“GO YURI. Final round, YURI’S IDEAL TYPE, DONGHAE or HEECHUL???” KHD and SBS both yelled as if it was a huge grand finale.

Yuri stared at Heechul and then back to the game. She took a deep breath and.....

“DONGHAE oppa!!”

The audiences clapped their hands and yelled out excitement. KHD and SBS jumped in happiness. The guest stars patted Heechul’s back trying to calm him down.

“Unbelievable.” He said pouted. “Oh my heart!!  How come my Yuri chose Donghae?”

“Mianhae oppa!”

“So then I’m not your Ideal Type?”

“Face it Heechul. We both lost to Donghae.” Leeteuk and Heechul then hugged each other which made everyone laugh.

“Congratulations DONGHAE. You’re Yuri’s Ideal Type.” KHD and SBS clapped their hands. It made Yuri blushed.

“He’s not even here and she chose Donghae.” SBS turned to see both Heechul and Leeteuk pouted. “Please say something you two. Are you satisfied with this outcome? What will Donghae think about this?”

“Please, cut this part out!! It’s irrelevant, let’s go to the real Ideal Type.” Leeteuk said to the camera.

“Don’t take this seriously oppa. It’s just a game.” Yuri tried to calm her brothers.

“It’s okay Yuri. No ice-cream for you later.” Heechul’s statement made everybody laugh.

“Let’s invite Donghae next time and see who his Ideal Type in SNSD is.”

“Ahhh guys come on stop it already!!” Yuri was still blushing. She couldn’t believe she chose Donghae over Heechul. But she was sure Donghae the type of guy that suits her best.

“Okay cool down everyone. Let’s start with Yuri’s Ideal Type among guy idols!! We’ll see if she’ll choose Donghae again.”

And so they played another round of Ideal Type World Cup, this time all guy idols are included. Which, in the end it was Donghae against Won Bin, but Yuri of course chose Won Bin over Donghae. First because she didn’t want any drama if she chose Donghae and second she adores Won Bin because he’s a great actor.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this chapter is a bit short. And sorry there’s no Yulhae moments yet, so just wait for it!! I really wanted to start with SNSD moments too so I'll save that Yulhae moment for later, but I'm sure it'll be good. Thanks. OMG thanks for subscribing and commenting. You guys made my day!!