The nervous Donghae

Ocean Deep Love

 

“Yuri unnie? Are you okay?” as Yoona entered the room she saw Yuri was still sitting in the same position before she left the room. Something was bothering her for sure.

“I’m fine Yoona.”

“So, did Donghae oppa say something serious to you? Is it about Minho?” she sat on the sofa next to Yuri and looked in her eyes.

“Not really.”

“What is it then?”

“I don’t know Yoong. He was acting so weird today. Maybe he was mad about something or something was bothering him.”

“Are you and Donghae oppa emm something?”

Yuri was so shocked with Yoona’s assumption.

“No we DO NOT have something!!!” she replied quickly.

“You don’t have to hide it from me, we share our secrets together remember?” Yuri looked at Yoona’s sincerity. Yoona is like the best sister ever. She was always there for her and they share secrets all the time. But this time she wasn’t sure. She didn’t have anything to share and she wasn’t sure about her feelings so she had to keep the uncertainties to herself.

“I was thinking about something else. Nothing related to Minho or Donghae oppa, trust me Yoona. You can go to sleep now. I’m pretty sure you’re tired from the outing and besides we have full schedule tomorrow.”

Yoona sighed. She knew Yuri too well, but she didn’t want to force her so she gave up.

“Okay as you say. You too unnie, sleep tight.” Yoona hugged Yuri before climbing up the bed.

Yuri closed her eyes and was still thinking about it. Thinking about Donghae.......

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Yuri bit her lower lip and stared at Donghae. They were in another room and she was sitting on a bench. Donghae walked from side to side in front of her and was about to say something.

“What’s wrong oppa?” Yuri crossed her arms.

Donghae turned to Yuri and looked deeply into her eyes. Those eyes are so pretty. That made his heart beat faster.

“GOSH YURI!!”

“What is it oppa? Just tell me?” she needed the answer.

“You should watch your actions with Minho from now on young lady. It’s so inappropriate and as your older brother I think what he said is so rude. You want me to tell Taeyeon about it?”

Young lady? Yuri shook his head.

“Oppa, I’m pretty sure Minho was just joking. It’s not a big deal anyway, don’t make a fuss about it. Why are you taking things so seriously lately? Are you okay? Or is it because the Champagne show that bothers you a lot? Okay I admit I made a big mistake, I should’ve just chosen Heechul oppa instead of you. I know you don’t like people spreading rumours about the two of us. I know you don’t want people to think that there’s something between us. I’m sorry but why are you acting like this to me? You feel so insecure now. Just say it! Let it all out so I’ll understand.”

Donghae rubbed his face and looked at Yuri. Oh my God Yuri, why are you so pretty? Why do you have to be this damn pretty? He couldn’t stop but thinking that to himself.

“Okay. Maybe it was a little bit about the Ideal Type World Cup, just a little. Honestly, I was so happy that you chose me and not Heechul hyung. And I was surprised that I was in final round with Won Bin hyung.”

“But?” Yuri asked.

“I wanted to know, am I really your Ideal Type? Well actually I wanted to know why you chose me so that I can tell Heechul hyung about it. He was obviously so sad that you didn’t pick him.” Donghae with his excuses.

Yuri laughed. She wasn’t really expecting something like that would come out from him. He was taking the Ideal Type game too seriously. “Well of course, you’re like my brother. You helped me a lot since my debut days. I love how you love children. You like puppies and you’re fun to be with. That is all. You can tell Heechul oppa about it. Nothing really serious it was just for fun! Get it?!”

Actually Donghae wasn’t really satisfied, he wanted to hear more from her but he didn’t want to push it and he didn't want her to think that he liked her.

“Oppa this is really awkward. I don’t know why are you taking me here just to talk about the Ideal Type, we could just talk about it with the rest.”

“No I just need some times to get away from those kids.” Again with the excuse.

Yuri smirked. “And you chose me to go with you? I thought you were about to say something serious. I thought you were going to kill me because of Minho. Or you wanted to tell me that you wanted to kill Minho because of what he said just now.”

Donghae tried to think of another excuse to go for it. “AHH and that is one of the reasons I brought you here.”

“Pfft you’re so childish!! Just admit it oppa, you were jealous right?” Donghae was so shocked after hearing that. His heart beat even faster. So she knew?

He suddenly wasn’t being himself. He was so panicked and couldn’t speak properly. “Whha..wha..what do you mean by jealous? Why should I be jealous?”

“Actually you wanted to dance with me right?? You really wanted to show off your rapping skills right?” she joked then she laughed.

Well of course, duuhh Hae what were you thinking? Of course!! “Yes!! Yes that’s right?? So next time you should invite me to your concert. Minho were invited twice, you should’ve just invited me instead.”

“No worries oppa. You’ll be the next person to do the dance duet with me.” Yuri winked.

Donghae smiled and he was so happy to see Yuri’s smile and laugh. She made him happy and he just wanted to be with her at that moment. But he didn't know what else to say to her so they both went silent for a while.

Yuri pushed her hair to the back. “Ahh you’re so pretty.” Donghae thought to himself but didn’t realize he was saying it out loud and Yuri looked at him coldly.

“I mean, yeah, no, yes.. duhh you’re pretty! I mean... everyone knows you’re pretty when you do that. Right? Right? Right Yuri?” Donghae stuttering.

“You’re weird oppa. Let’s go inside, I bet they are waiting for us.” She was about to make her move but Donghae stopped her. He grabbed her arm and turned to face him.

“Oppa?? What’s wrong??” Yuri was so confused with Donghae’s action.

“Mianhae Yuri. I just. I just...I..” he stuttered. AGAIN.

Yuri shook her head. “What’s wrong with you oppa?!!!”  She was getting mad. Donghae was being so secretive and refused to tell her what was on his mind. She just wanted to know why his behaviour changed so suddenly.

Donghae wanted to say she looks beautiful today, he wanted to tell how nervous he was at the moment, he wanted to tell her that she has the most gorgeous eyes ever, he wanted to say she smells so good and he wanted to see her beautiful smile. Just say it Donghae!!! Just say it!!! She looks beautiful today, you want her so bad, and she’s in front of you and OMG YURI those lips!!! His heart yelled.

“Never mind. Suddenly I want to eat Sushi. Let’s go.” Donghae couldn’t do it, he then left Yuri and went inside.

“WHAT THE????!!” she yelled. “YOU ONE ANNOYING MAN!!!”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Just thinking about what happened during their lunch out just now it made her heart skipped. Donghae was acting so weird.

“OMONA unnie!! You’re still up?? It’s almost 2am? We’re going out around 6am and you’re still there? Are you still thinking about it? Who made you like this?” Yuri was so shocked when she heard Yoona’s voice. She looked at her who was already standing by the door.

“I can’t sleep. And why are you up at this late hour?”

“I want to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back, and I really need to hear your explanation.”

“What explanation?”

“I’ll be back.” Yoona went out to the bathroom.

Yuri didn’t want to talk about it. She really didn’t want to talk about it, so she went to her bed and hid herself under the blanket, maybe pretended to sleep.

When Yoona got to her room she saw Yuri was already in her bed.

“Unnie.. Let’s talk about it. I know you have problems.” Yoona pulled the blanket from her.

“YAAHHH!! I want to sleep.” Yuri got up.

“You’re joking right? You said you couldn’t sleep. So shoo spit it out, talk to me. I’m here for you.” Yoona sat on the bed in front of Yuri. Yuri straightened up her body and reached out Yoona’s hands.

“Listen Yoona. I don’t have problems trust me.”

“Nope. I don’t trust you. There’s something. You’re hiding it from me. It’s about Donghae oppa right? You like Hae oppa I knew it.”

Yuri’s jaw dropped as she heard what Yoona just said. Yoona knew her too well.

“See you didn’t say anything so I guess I was right. You had a thing for Hae oppa right? Unnie come on just tell me, I won’t tell the others. Promise!”

Yuri took a deep breath.

Maybe she should tell her. Maybe she should..... or maybe NOT!