Dance Practice

Ocean Deep Love

 

So okay Yuri didn’t exactly tell Yoona. She made million excuses to convince Yoona that she was alright and in the end Yoona gave up. This morning they all went to SM building and had a mini conference about their upcoming SM Town Live in Tokyo. The conference took 2 hours. After that they went to practice. After practice they had CF shooting to go. And that afternoon they went back to SM building to practice with the SM family for their performance soon in Tokyo.

They were all gathering in Super Junior’s practice room.

“Guys this is only practice day one, we have less than one month to go before the live concert. Please practice seriously. You don’t want to leave bad impressions from people overseas. This is not like the live concert we did here in Seoul. Remember the effort you guys put so much for the SM Town live in LA? I want to see that.” One of their two choreographers spoke in the middle of the practice room. They all cheered and ready to give it all out. “We have to go now. We did this so many times already so just relax and I leave that to our dancing Queen Hyo and you too Eunyhuk, to look after the rest okay?” The choreographers left them to do the practice own their own.

“We’re practicing for the Dance Battle first. All the dancers please follow me to the side.” Eunhyuk stood up.

“Oh wow how can we practice if this room is already full?” Eunhyuk looked around. Since all f(x), SHINee, Super Junior and SNSD members were there, the room was already packed.

“We can go practice at our practice room.” Hyoyeon suggested. The rest agreed and they went to their separate ways. Jessica and her sister Krystal went to practice for their Tik Tok performance, Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat in the corner to talk about their duet. The rest of them were having fun and played around.

At the SNSD’s practice room. Eunhyuk was giving little tips to them before they started their dance practice. The 10 of them who were sitting in a circle listen to him carefully.

“This dance parade is one of my favourite performances in SM Town live, so I just want to have fun doing this with you guys. Just chill okay? We’re the best dancers here so I believe we can do our very best. This is for our fans in Japan.” Eunhyuk reached Teamin’s hand.

“So let’s start. Yoona, music please.” As the music started both Eunyhuk and Taemin were off with their dance opening practice. Everybody was getting ready at the back for their parts.

The girls were cheering for them. Donghae as usual, he couldn’t stop himself from staring at Yuri. That girl was busy chanting to the two dancing kings. He was so obsessed with her. Last night he couldn’t sleep just thinking about how pretty she looked during their lunch out. She was so simple today but still he found it y. She wore denim shorts and a simple pink T-shirt. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

“Go LUNA, go HYOYEON!!” the rest of them started cheering. These two dancing queens danced so well it gave them goose bumps.

As the four dancing machines finished with their dance part, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung came in between Luna and Hyoyeon.

Donghae saw her dancing so many times, but he wasn’t really paying that much attention to her before. But everything was so different that moment. Her dancing was so powerful and y at the same time especially that wave she made. His eyes were wide open.

“Let’s go hyung!!!” Minho patted Donghae’s back. He didn’t realize it was their turn. He went back to reality and focused on his dancing.

“Okay that was great guys. We’re going to do this again next week. Let’s take a break and go with the others.” Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went out from the practice room to meet the others. The rest of them took a break in the room.

Yuri took a bottle of water and sat next to Taemin who was busy talking to Minho.

“You’re like a beast Taeminnie.” She interrupted. “Your dance was so powerful.”

“Thanks noona, you too. You’re like the best dancer ever, well, nothing beats Hyoyeon noona though.”

Yuri laughed “Well, obviously.”

“Hey guys!!! Whatsup???” Donghae suddenly appeared. He sat next to Yuri.

“Hey oppa, where’s Shindong oppa? Oh he’s gone already? Why are you still here?”

Donghae made a face. “So you don’t want me to be here? Are you asking me to leave?”

Yuri shook her head immediately. “I didn’t say that silly!!”

“You’re sticking with Yuri noona lately hyung. Why?”

“Pfft what’s wrong with that?”

“I promise I won’t say something that is disturbing about Yuri noona anymore. You don’t have to follow her everywhere. I’m taking care of her now.” Minho answered.

Donghae wanted to laugh with Minho’s answer. Minho thought he was protecting Yuri from him. He just wanted to be with Yuri and that was it.

“Or there’s something going on between you two? Emm since Hae hyung is Yuri noona’s Ideal Type.”  Guessed Taemin looking straight at Donghae and then to Yuri.

“What?? NO!!!” Yuri denied it.

“I think there’s something. You chose Donghae hyung twice. He lost to Won Bin hyung though, but still, Hae hyung was in the final round beating other male idols.”

“Oh come on guys!!! Stop with the Ideal Type!! It’s just a stupid game. I wanted to choose Heechul oppa!!!!” Yuri stood up. Her anger was rising. She didn’t like people bringing up the ideal Type story. She didn’t want to talk about it.

The three of the boys looked up to her and were surprised.

“Wooaah.. Chill Yuri.” Donghae said to her.

“You know what?” she was going to say something. She took a deep breath and let it out.

“Never mind. Whatever guys.” Yuri left the guys in curiosity. She went out from the practice room feeling so irritated.

“What’s wrong with her? Is she in period?” asked innocent Taemin to Minho.

“Babo!! How should I know?” Minho shoved Taemin.

“Oww. What the hell?” he yelled.

Donghae shook his head at the two brothers’ actions. He stood up and ran after Yuri.

“Yuri, wait. What’s wrong with you?”

Yuri stopped and turned to see Donghae. “I’m fine!!!”

“No you’re not. Why are you so mad about what Taemin said?”

“I don’t like people bringing up that topic, it’s so annoying. And obviously I don’t want people to think that I like you. I chose you not because I like you or something like that. You’re just the Ideal Type and as a person you’re the best choice. That doesn’t mean I like you okay?” Yuri pressed her last words.

“Ouch!!” Donghae was taken aback by that explanation.

“And you’re acting so weird lately. What’s wrong with you? And you’re following me around like I did something bad. Yesterday, you were going to say something but then you didn’t say anything. Why can’t you just say it? Why are you being so secretive?” Yuri was on fire.

“Yuri, cool down. Why are you so uptight?” Donghae reached Yuri’s hands and held them tight.

Yuri was so stunned by his sudden action. She looked down at their hands and then back to him. Their eyes met and she blushed. She looked away. Her heart was beating so fast.

“Yuri...” Donghae called out her name which made her all jittery. She didn’t know what to do, she was confused. “Look at me.”

Yuri closed her eyes and shook her head.

“Hey. Yuri. Look at me.”

Yuri bit her lip and slowly opened her eyes.

“You know your eyes are the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen. They’re sparkling. You’re indeed the sparkling black pearl. Your smile.....” Yuri looked down. Her face turned red with all the compliments.

“It doesn’t matter if you choose Leeteuk hyung or whoever you wanted to. I’m just happy that I’m your Ideal Type, as a person. And I want you to know that I like y.....”

“YURI unnie!!!!!!!” Yoona yelled. Donghae couldn’t finish his sentences because of that. He quickly stepped back. He was a little bit disappointed. He really wanted to tell her that he liked her.

They turned to see Yoona approaching them. Yoona looked at Donghae and then to Yuri. She was surprised that he was with Yuri.

“What is it Yoong?” Yuri asked. She pretended like nothing happened but she was feeling nervous inside. She was hoping that Yoona didn’t see what she wasn't supposed to see.

“Taeyeon unnie wants to see you and the rest. Come on.” Yoona held Yuri’s hand and walked her off. “See ya later Hae oppa.”

Yuri turned to see Donghae before they went further. She smiled at him and waved.

Donghae waved back and shook his head. “Yoona!! Why now Yoona? Why??”

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys. I was rushing so I don’t think this chapter is good enough. Haha. Anyway, enjoy!!! & thanks for subscribing and commenting <33