I Love You

Ocean Deep Love

The after party was the best part after their live concert. All SM artists gathered to celebrate together for their success and before leaving for Korea except for the some of the groups. They had performance at Music Station that week.

“You promised me you’ll talk to Donghae oppa about it, what’s wrong with you? What is taking you so long?” Sica stared at Yuri.

“I don’t have the guts to tell him everything. I mean, look at him he’s completely ignoring me now. He didn’t even want to talk to me yesterday. He said he was so afraid that Minho might see the two of us together. I was speechless.” Whispered Yuri.

“He’ll be going back to Korea and won’t get the chance to talk to him again. It’s the time. He’s here and you should go to him.” Sica pushed her away.

“No SICA stop it!! I don’t want to. What if he doesn’t want to talk to me?”

“No. Just find a way to make him want to talk to you. I’m sure he’ll be okay with it. GO!”

Yuri sighed. She took a deep breath and slowly walking away from Sica and she approached Donghae who was having conversations with some of s.

“Hae oppa. Can I talk to you for few mins?” She interrupted them.

“Not right now Yuri.” Donghae told her.

Yuri was taken aback by his response. She felt rejected.

“Yuri noona!!” Taemin and Minho popped in suddenly. All of them turned to see the two brothers.

“What?!” Yuri felt so irritated. At the time like this she just wanted to be with Donghae.

“They have your favourite food outside. Takoyaki! Come on.” Minho grabbed Yuri’s hand.

She didn’t want Takoyaki at the moment. She just wanted to be with Donghae and she wanted him to know that she really likes him.

“AHH Minho. Yuri is not hungry. She just ate a full plate of Takoyaki before we went here.” Sica suddenly appeared and got in between Minho and Yuri. She separated the two.

“Oh hey Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin sunbaenims.” She bowed to them and then turned to Yuri.

“Let’s go grab them cookies.” She pulled Yuri from the group and went far away.

“Bad idea. Minho shouldn’t be there.”

“What should I do? Donghae oppa didn’t wanna talk to me. This is so embarrassing Sica. I AM SO STUPID!”

“No you’re not! Don’t be so silly Yuri. You go to Hae oppa and I’ll take care of Minho. Wait here.” Sica went away.

Yuri sighed. She knew it wouldn’t work no matter what. So useless. She decided to stop trying for today, maybe next time. She saw Sica talking to Taemin and Minho. She was supposed to go for Donghae but she didn’t want to. Donghae didn’t want to talk to her so why did she have to go? ‘Yuri, he’s not for you just face it!’ She let out a deep breath and walked away from the party room quickly, she didn’t want Jessica to see her walking away.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Yuri strolled down the hall. She was thinking of leaving the building and went back to the dorm, but she was pretty sure her manager wouldn’t let her. So instead she just went outside.

She stared blankly at the black sky. The moon was so bright. The night was so beautiful. She sat on the near bench and took off her heels.

“Screw you Donghae oppa!” she yelled out. She closed her eyes.

“Screw me?!!” that voice made Yuri jumped. She quickly stood up and turned to see who was there. She saw Donghae handsomely walking towards her. He sat on the bench and looked away. He didn't want to face her. “What did I do?” he asked.

Yuri stood in front of him crossing her arms. There was no reason to be panicked. She had to find an excuse. She was so embarrassed that Donghae caught her yelling out his name. “Screw you! I wanted to talk to you just for a few min but you refused. You totally ignored me yesterday. What? We’re playing the avoiding game now?” She was mad for a reason that only she knew.

Donghae looked up and stared at her for a while. Yuri couldn’t meet his eyes so she looked away.

“Why are you even here?” She asked when Donghae refused to say anything.

“And why are you here?” Donghae finally said something.

“Why do you care?”

“I don’t. I just want to know.” His bored tone annoyed her so much.

“You don't have to know!” She could explode in any minute.

“Minho’s inside.”

“I DON’T CARE IF MINHO’s INSIDE!!!!!! WHY DO YOU CARE?!!” she raised her voice. 

Donghae shook his head.

Yuri wanted to cry. The way Donghae treated her that moment was just so heart breaking. He didn’t care about her feelings at all. He acted like it was nothing. He was too serious and he looked so bored. Yuri bit her lower lip trying to control her emotion.

“Everything okay with you and Minho?” Yuri ignored his question. She quickly took her heels and about to leave.

“Hey where are you going? I was asking you!” Donghae stood up.

Yuri turned around and looked at him. “We’re fine!!”

“Okay.”

Yuri shook her head. She couldn’t believe him. “ ‘OKAY’?! That’s just it? Now what?”

Donghae went silent again.

“Why are you here? Seriously?! If you're here to ask what's going out between me and Minho then you're just wasting your time.” Yuri wanted to know.

“Jessica and Kyuhyun... they...”

“Oh okay!! Now you were forced by them to look out for Yuri. You know? You don’t have to do that. As I said before you’re just wasting your time. You obviously don’t want to talk to me. RIGHT?” she said pressing her words.

“What’s wrong with you Yuri?”

“I don’t know. Do you even care?”

 “Of course I care. I’m your oppa. Talk to me if you have problems.” Donghae went closer to Yuri and tried to grab her hand but Yuri pulled away.

“Yuri?? Why are you doing this to me?”

Yuri didn’t want to say anything. She looked away.

“I don’t understand you.”

“You don’t have to understand me, just because I’m your sister doesn’t mean you have to understand me everything!!”

Donghae looked puzzled. “You are mad at me just because I ignored you earlier right? I’m sorry if you feel offended by my actions or whatever, I just don’t want Minho to get jealous. I know how much he likes you.”

“You’re my oppa right? Why should he be jealous?”

Donghae sighed. “So what is it you want to talk about?”

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore. Let’s just go inside. This is totally wasting our time, especially your time.” Yuri put on her heels.

“Listen Yuri.” Donghae grabbed her arm.

“NO just let me go!!!” Yuri couldn’t control her anger. She pushed him away. “LET ME GO!!”

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YURI??!!!” Donghae raised voice which made Yuri jumped in horror. 

“You look so pathetic you know that? Minho‘s inside and you are here. Aren't you supposed to be with him? And when I tried to talk to you, you pushed me away. You changed a lot these past few days.”

“YOU DON’T CARE!!” she yelled. She couldn’t help but to cry in front of him. She tried so hard to hold back her tears but she couldn't do it. She didn't know why she became this sensitive so suddenly.

“Of course I do.”

“Why? Why do you care??!! Because you’re my oppa?? Because I look so pathetic and you feel so sorry for me? Because you .........” Cried Yuri. She couldn’t control her emotion. She wanted to let everything out.

“Because I love you KWON YURI!!” Donghae cut her. He quickly pulled her and held her tight.

Yuri was flabbergasted.

She knew it was just a dream. Like the dream she had before their big concert. It was all a lie, he just wanted to make her feel better. She didn’t want to be fooled by his actions or his words.

Donghae pulled away. He wiped her tears and caressed her face. Yuri couldn’t move, she was still shocked at his sudden actions. She was sure it was just a dream. She heard him wrong, she knew that statement wasn't real.

“I’m in love with you Yuri. I know you’re probably out with Minho but that doesn’t change anything. I love you and I want you to know that.”

He was so near to her. Her heart was beating so fast. It was real.....it was real

“Noona? Hyung??!!” a voice interrupted them and they both pulled away from each other quickly. It was Minho.

Donghae was panicked when he saw Minho standing there. “Minho. It was nothing. Really.. I... I.. I didn’t do anything.” He stuttered. He looked at the innocent Minho.

 

Minho was so clueless and was surprised at the same time. She looked at Yuri and Donghae simultaneously.