Confession

Ocean Deep Love

The girls were so happy they won Disk Bonsang this year again. They were congratulated by many artists.

And they were busy preparing for the SM Town Live in Tokyo which was 5 days after the SMA. They were practicing for the dance battle and other performances too.

All SM artists were together at Gimpo Airport and were waiting for their flight. At this moment Donghae didn’t want to go near Yuri. She was having fun chatting with the f(x) members and he didn’t want to interrupt. Then Minho joined in their conversations. Yuri was so happy, laughing and all. He was feeling a little jealous. He knew Minho and Yuri were so close from the beginning and they might say that they were just like siblings, but seeing the way Minho talked and looked at Yuri didn’t seem like they were siblings. He knew Minho liked her, he knew it!!

“What are you thinking about hyung?” Kyuhyun who sat next to him spoke out.

“Nothing. Was just listening to my iPod.” He made his ipod as an excuse.

He was worried that Minho might make his first move before him. Worst, what if Yuri liked him too? He shook his head immediately.

“Are you okay hyung?”

“I’m okay.”

“You don’t look okay to me. What is it?”

Donghae pouted and sighed. “You’re the maknae so I think it’s okay for me to tell you everything. But please don’t tell this to anyone.”

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae. “Okay shoot. I’m listening.”

Donghae took a deep breath. “I think I’m in love!!”

Kyuhyun eyes widen as soon as he heard that from Donghae. “OMONA! Who is that unlucky girl?”

“You’ll be surprised.”

“Let me guess. She must look like a rabbit. I mean the skin tone. We all know that your Ideal Type is someone who has the whitest skin ever.”

Donghae shook his head. “Well, I don’t really care about that. I mean, this girl is so precious to me. She’s amazing!”

“Wow she must be really special. You look like you’re really in love. Who’s that girl? Come on tell me.”

“But promise me you won’t tell anyone about this. Not even our members.”

Kyuhyun smirked. “Don’t worry about that hyung. I promise.”

“She’s one of us.”

“What do you mean by one of us?”

“She’s from SME too.”

Kyuhyun was so shocked with his answer. “WHAT? Are you serious? How can that be? We’re all family. That’s too disturbing.”

“No it’s not. We’re not really that close like brother and sister before so...yeah!”

“I can’t believe it. I thought she’s someone from other companies. Who is that girl? Let me guess, from SNSD right? I know it’s definitely not f(x). Victoria is out with Nickhun and you’re not looking out for younger girls.”

“Is it Taeyeon? Oh no no. I think it’s Yoona!! OMG you like Yoona!!!!” Kyuhyun’s voice was so loud. Fortunately no one was there around them since they were far away from everyone.

Donghae pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek so hard that it made him screamed.

“So it’s true then. It’s Yoona!!”

“No!! It’s not Yoona.”

“Okay this is getting weirder. I can only think of Yoona. She looks like your Ideal Type.”

“No it’s not Yoona. What makes you think that? I mean, I agree Yoona is pretty but she’s just like a sister to me.”

“Then, I know who that girl is. I’m pretty sure she’s the one.”

“Who?”

“It’s Yuri right?”

That name. Just enough to make Donghae smile. His heart beat so fast.

“Since when hyung? Since when? Does she know?” “I agree, she’s pretty, y and all so I’m not really surprised. Since when?”

“She doesn’t know yet. And probably since she told the whole world her ideal type from suju is me.”

Kyuhyun laughed. “OMO hyung. You really think she really likes you?”

“That’s the thing. I’m not sure about that. But you know, she and Minho look like they have something.” Then both of them turned to see Yuri who was laughing with Minho.

And then more laughing and TOUCHING. Donghae was going to freak out. He couldn’t stand watching those two together but he didn’t know what to do.

“Hyung!! You should join them. You don’t want to lose her to Minho. I mean, Minho’s way younger than her.” Kyuhyun pushed Donghae.

“Please don’t tell this to anyone okay? I trust you.”

“Yeah don’t worry about it. Come on! Hae hyung fighting!!”

Donghae turned to see Yuri again. His heart was burning. He quickly approached them.

“Yuri. Can I talk to you for a sec?”

“What is it oppa? Something important? You can just spill it out here. It’s okay right?”

All eyes were on Donghae and he wasn’t feeling very comfortable with that.

“It’s about the dance battle.”

“What about it?” asked Luna.

“Something important. But nothing to do with your dance part Luna. And Minho.” Donghae grabbed Yuri’s hand and brought her away from the rest. He needed to tell her ASAP. He didn’t want Minho to make his first move. He wanted to know whether Yuri had feelings for him.

-----------------------------------------------------

“What is it oppa?”

“Yuri. I’ve been keeping this for so long and I can’t keep it any longer. I wanted you to know...”

“What is it oppa? Just say it.”

Donghae sighed. He was afraid that it would ruin everything. What if Yuri liked Minho? What if Yuri sees him as his older brother? These thoughts kept on bugging him. But he needed her answers too.

“Oppa?”

Donghae looked at her beautiful face. He didn’t want any guy to go near her. I want you to be mine Yuri. He yelled inside.

“Hurry up. We’re going in few minutes.” Yuri looked at her members and then back at him.

“Do you like Minho?” Donghae asked that made Yuri surprised.

“What?”

“Do you like Minho?”

“Like as in? What kind of like are you referring to?”

“Like as in you like him more than a friend or brother-sister relationship.”

“Oppa? What kind of question is that? Minho is like my dongsaeng, of course I like him. But...” Yuri’s answer was a relief to Donghae and at least he still had high hopes. But..

“But??”

“I think Minho didn’t think of me that way.”

“What do you mean?”

Yuri sighed and looked around before she answered. “Well, since you’re my oppa I think its okay to share this with you. Minho said to me few weeks ago that he likes me. I don’t know what he meant by that. I’m sure he thinks of me as his older sister but why does he have to tell me that? Isn’t it weird oppa?”

Minho? Minho said to her before him. His heart was already broke into pieces. How could Minho do that? He was his favourite dongsaeng. The world isn’t fair. “What?” That was the only thing that came out from his mouth.

“He likes me oppa. Please don’t be mad. I know you probably don’t like it since you’re like my big brother who is so overprotective towards his younger sister but I think I want to give Minho a chance.”

‘Big brother? Younger sister? Giving Minho a chance?’ Donghae couldn’t take it. So he was right then, he was right. Yuri really liked Minho. He wanted to cry but he didn’t want to do that in front of Yuri.

He was too late.

“So you like Minho? You said before that he’s just like your dongsaeng. He’s from the same company Yuri. I don’t think it’s fine for both of you to date.”

‘I know... but oppa what should I do?”

Donghae couldn’t really give her any advices. He was too fragile at the moment. He really wanted Yuri to be his but he was too late. He wanted to scream and just ran away.

“Ughh forget it oppa. I’ll talk to my members about this. Anyway, back to you. You wanted to say something to me earlier. What is it oppa?”

Donghae looked down. He couldn’t picture Yuri with Minho together.

“Oppa? Are you okay?”

Donghae took a deep breath and looked at Yuri. Those pretty eyes, it made him blush every time he stared at her.

“Nothing. Just forget it. What’s more important now is your happiness. I’m so happy for both of you. I’m your oppa right? I should support you. If you really like Minho then go talk to him. Okay?” Donghae her cheeks.

Yuri was stunned by his sudden action but she just let him. “Oppa..”

“Don’t say anything. Just go.”

Yuri was confused. She didn’t know what to say but Donghae kept on asking her to go so she just went away. Donghae looked at Yuri who was slowly approaching Minho, he couldn’t help himself but to cry inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

OMG guys I'm sorry I was on hiatus like 2 weeks (or more than 2 weeks). I didn't know my school starts so early this year so I was busy preparing for school stuff and etc. I am really sorry. Please don't stop supporting me :) You guys are the best!!