SM Town Live

Ocean Deep Love

“I promise I won’t tell. Is it Minho?”

Yuri wanted to laugh. She knew her members thought she and Minho had a thing for each other but they were wrong. She liked Minho but just as her dongsaeng.

“No! It's not Minho. Please don’t freak out.”

“Just tell me already!!!”

“It’s Donghae oppa!”

Jessica’s eyes widen and her jaw dropped. She was about to scream.

“DON’T FREAK OUT!!!” Yuri yelled.

Jessica shook her head. “Is this for real??” She said in disbelief.

“I don’t know. This is so random.”

Jessica couldn’t move. She couldn’t believe what she heard.

“Sica!! What should I do?”

“Omo Yuri. Why are you keeping this from me?” Jessica looked like she was about to cry. Yuri was confused with her reaction.

“Are you crying? Mianhae Sica. Mianhae.” Yuri hugged her tight.

Jessica pushed her. “You’re so mean.”

“Tell him you like him.”

“No. I don’t want to do that!”

“WHY?”

Yuri went silent for a while.

“GOSH YURI TELL ME WHY?!!!!!” Jessica screamed.

“I lied to him about me and Minho.”

“What? You lied to him about what? I don’t understand. Please explain.”

“Well....” Yuri looked down and then back at Jessica.

“I told him that Minho liked me which is not true at all. I just wanted to see his reaction. And I don’t think he likes me Sica. Ughhh what should I do?” Yuri hit her.

“Ouch KWON YURI CHILL!!”

“And I had a bad dream just now. It was Donghae oppa. He said he was so in love with me. I wanted it to be real but the reality is that to him, I’m just his younger sister.” Yuri shook her head and she was going to cry.

“Stop it Yuri. It’s okay.”

“I was so sure that he likes me at first but now? Ughhh!!” Yuri was looking out for something to throw. She couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Tell him you like him then maybe he’ll change his mind or maybe when you said that about Minho he had to back off.” Jessica tried to calm her down.

“I told him I want to give Minho a chance.”

“WHAT??!! KWON YURI why did you have to say that?”

Yuri closed her eyes. “I hate myself right now.” She shook her head.

“I’m sure he’ll going to ask Minho about it, and then what are you going to do?”

Yuri wanted to cry, Jessica didn’t make her feel better at all and it was getting worse. “You’re not helping me Sica. That’s why I want Yoona!!!” she cried.

“Omo omo Yuri. Mianhae. I was just stating out the possibility. You should tell Donghae oppa that you really like him and you lied to him about you and Minho.”

“But he said that I'm just his sister and he's my oppa. I don't think he likes me. Then what do I do? Embarrass myself?”

“No!! Yes!! I mean.. Okay listen. Just tell him about you and Minho. You shouldn’t be lying in the first place. If Minho finds out about this he’ll be super upset and you don’t want your brother to hate you right? If you really like Donghae oppa just tell him that. Be brave.”

Yuri was speechless.

“Come on. Be brave. Call him now.”

“What??! Now? NO!!!”

“YES!!!” Jessica took her phone and handed it to her.

“No!!!’

“YESSS now!!!”

“We have concert tomorrow remember? I’ll talk to him tomorrow, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay. Promise me that.”

“By the way, what were you girls doing outside while I was sleeping? It’s almost 12am and tomorrow is a big day. You guys should rest well.” Asked Yuri. She was surprised to see all her members came into the room just now. It looked like they were still up and she was the only one in bed.

“We were so excited about tomorrow and the Music Station we couldn’t sleep. And we were so worried about you we decided to plan out something that will cheer you up.”

Yuri was so touched. Her members were always there for her, they love her so much and she couldn’t ask for more.

“Aww Sica. You guys don’t have to worry about me. I’m sorry.” She hugged Jessica.

“We love you Yuriaah. So when are you going to tell the others about you and Donghae oppa?”

“I’m not sure. If Donghae oppa doesn’t like me then it’s not worth telling.”

“So, if you two are officially together will SM accept it?”

“GOSH SICA!! Don’t think that far. We’re not there yet.”

“If yes then I guess it’s a secret love in SM. Oooo so scary!”

Yuri laughed and glad that she told Jessica what was bothering her inside. She felt relieved. Next up was to tell Donghae what she felt about him and tell her members about it.

“I’m so happy for you Yuriaaah.”

“You should tell Jongg about the thing you like about him too you know. His abs....”

“YAAAAAHH Kwon Yuri!!!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Today is the big day. All SM artists were thrilled for their first SM Town Live in Tokyo. Soshi members were back stage at the Tokyo National Yoyogi First Gymnasium. Their sunbaenims performed first so the girls gathered and they were praying. It was almost their turn to perform.

“You should tell Donghae oppa. Today.” Jessica whispered to Yuri.

“What? NO!!”

“You promise me last night. You do that or I’ll tell him myself.”

“FINE! I will later okay? Don’t worry about it Sica I will talk to him.”

“You two okay?” Taeyeon interrupted her. Both Jessica and Yuri were surprised.

“We’re fine umma.” Said Yuri.

“Then let’s go. It’s about time!” yelled Taeyeon. The girls were already in a group hug.

“SOSHI FIGHTING!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Haha.. Sorry for the boring update. Ahh anyway, thanks for the comments :) Appreciate it <3