Falling for her

Ocean Deep Love

 

Before they started with their refreshments, Leeteuk stood up and made a little speech. All of them turned to him.

“To Super Junior, SHINee and SNSD and other SM family too. Let us be there for each other forever. SM Town jjang!!!” he cheered followed by the others.

Sooyoung was the first one to grab her plate.

“Soo!!! Calm down, will you?”

“No Hyo. I’m hungry. Really.”

“That’s actually mine noona.” Key told Sooyoung.

“Shut up Key. Go grab something else.”

“OMO you’re such a pig.”

Sooyoung turned to Key and stared at him.

“What did you just said?”

“No no never mind. It’s okay, go eat then.”

Sooyoung didn’t really care because she just wanted to eat.

“Minho-shhii. Your food looks super delicious. Do you want mine so I can have yours?” Yuri stared at Minho’s dish but Minho was busy talking to Taemin.

Yuri was about to take some from the plate secretly but Minho quickly turned around and realized.

“YAAH noona!! What are you doing?” Minho grabbed his plate away from Yuri.

“Just one bite please. Have mercy on me Minho-shii.” Begged Yuri.

“OMG she looks even more pathetic now.” Sooyoung added.

“Here you go.” Minho grabbed the food using his chopstick and fed Yuri.

Hyoyeon who was sitting directly in front of them saw what Minho did to Yuri.

“Guys! You guys should really check the internet more often.” All eyes were on Hyoyeon now as she speaks.

“What do you mean?” asked Yuri with a mouthful.

“Your friendship, we all know that you two are probably so close to each other but that might lead to misunderstanding. Fans might think you two are really dating. Didn’t you guys watch the video made by fans about you two together?” explained Hyoyeon and everybody around them was listening to her.

“Well, who cares?” replied Yuri and Minho agreed to her.

“It’s like since Star King, your moments in Invincible Youth, the 1,2 step dance duet and the fake kissing scene, fans are dying.” Sooyoung interrupted.

Taemin and the rest of them nodded.

“So what do you guys want us to do?” asked Yuri

“Just watch your actions from now on.” answered Yoona.

“Yaahh! Whatever, we can do whatever we want right Minho??” Yuri turned to Minho who just nodded. Yuri took his plate and eventually ate all of Minho's food.

“OMO!! This woman!!!!!” Minho yelled.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Hae are you okay?” asked Leeteuk when he saw Donghae in silence.

Donghae turned to Leeteuk and saw the rest of the people around having such great time while he was busy thinking about that certain someone.

He shook his head.

“You were all laughing out loud just now and then suddenly you’re so down. Come on, look at Sunny, Tiffany, Jessicaaaa.... OMONA Jessica what are you doing?” Leeteuk was so shocked when he saw Jessica and Jonghyun getting closer and closer while eating noodles together. Leeteuk forgot for a second about Donghae and tried to separate the two.

“YAAHH YAHHHHH you two what are you guys doing??” he yelled. What he saw was a horror, it was like the two were about to kiss.

People around him were laughing out loud with Leeteuk’s reaction.

“OMO oppa, Sica just imitates Jung Joori. We just wanted to see.” Tiffany calmed him down.

“That is not funny. What kind of imitation was that?”

“Didn’t you watch Star Golden Bell? That Jung Joori tried to kiss Jjong while eating noodles. Sica was just demonstrating it?” Explained Sunny.

“But it looked like they were about to kiss. You guys gave me heart attack. This must not happen you guys.”

“We know we know oppa!! Calm down. We’re having fun here. Well, except for Hae oppa. What’s with the face?” All of them looked at Donghae. Donghae shook his head immediately.

“OMO I’m fine guys. Let’s eat!!” Donghae changed the topics so they continued to eat.

Donghae sighed and he turned to see the others at the other table. He was okay just now, laughing and all with Sunny and Leeteuk but then he saw Minho fed Yuri like that, something was just not right. It bothered him a lot. He was so sure that he wasn’t jealous, he kept on looking at her secretly. He watched Champagne last night with some of s. The members were teasing him and he was so sick of it but at the same time he felt so happy that Yuri chose him let alone being matched with Won Bin in the final round. He didn’t really care losing to Won Bin because he was too happy he beat other guy idols. He knew he always liked Yuri from the beginning, that girl is just stunning to him. Those pretty eyes, cute nose, y lips......... OMO OMO!! What’s wrong with you Donghae? Why are you thinking about her lips? Donghae thought to himself and immediately shook his head.

He didn’t understand, Yuri was like his own sister and he treated her like they were siblings before. Today he felt so awkward. And then he saw Minho and Yuri who were laughing happily and playfully punching each other that made him so jealous.

“Hyung. I wanna join them, wonder what are they talking about.” Donghae stood up. Leeteuk nodded and continued his conversations with Sunny.

“Hey guys!!” Donghae interrupted the laughing Yuri. Her face suddenly stiffened as she saw Donghae approaching them.

“May I join my younger siblings???” Donghae stood behind Minho. Obviously he wanted Minho to move to the side and let him slide in so he could sit next to Yuri.

“Yeah sure sure.” Minho moved to another seat letting Donghae to sit there.

Yuri became silent all of the sudden. She was hoping that no one would start talking about last night's Champagne show. She was hoping, really hoping.......

“So I watched Champagne last night.” Hyoyeon started the conversation when everyone was out of words to say anything with Donghae’s sudden existence in the group.

Yuri shrugged. “Really Hyoyeon? Really?”

“What???!!!”

“Can we not talk about this?” she asked.

“No actually. Let us talk about this Yuri. It’s nothing right? Just for fun. You said it yourself you didn’t take that game seriously.” Donghae said to Yuri. Actually he wanted to make sure about some few things and he really wanted to know what Yuri might say about that. He knew he was falling for her.

 

 

 

Sorry, I'm so bad at writing but at least I'm having a blast with this story. You guys made my day <33