Twin Troopers

Ocean Deep Love

 

SNSD’s dorm

 

 

“Morning Seohyun.” Taeyeon greet the maknae when maknae entered the kitchen.

“Morning unnie. What are you doing?” Seohyun sat next to Taeyeon at the kitchen table watching Taeyeon preparing something on her own.

“Chicken dumplings. I’m almost done by the way.”

“Do you need any help?”

“It’s okay Seo. I’m almost done. I need you to wake your unnies. It’s almost 7am and we have dance practice today.”

“Sure!” Seohyun made her move and went to her roommate first.

“Hyoyeon unnie wake up. It’s almost 7am, we need to go.” She shook Hyoyeon’s body.

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and sat brushing off her face. She stared at maknae.

“Waah, you’re so early. What time did you wake up?” she was shocked when she saw Seohyun already dressed up to their dance practice outfit.

“You know me, so let’s go Taeyeon unnie made dumplings on her own. I go wake the others.” Seohyun was about to leave but went back when she saw Hyoyeon went back to sleep.

“YAHH unnie!!!” she yelled.

“I know I know I’m up!”

 

Seohyun went to wake Sunny and she saw Yuri and Yoona walked off from their room holdings hands.

“Unnie! Help me wake Sica unnie and the rest. Please~”

Yuri and Yoona just listened to maknae and they both ran Tiffany’s room.

Yuri whispered to Yoona and they both giggled as they got closer to Tiffany.

“UNNIE~” they both shrieked in a baby voice that shocked Tiffany.

“YAHH you two!! Stop doing that!” yelled Tiffany.

Yuri and Yoona laughed as they both ran to Sooyoung’s and Jessica’s room.

“Wake up wake up sleepy head!!” Yuri shouted. Yoona jumped to their bed and sang ‘Oh’ song. Yuri joined Yoona and both of them sang Oh! While jumping.

“KWON YURI!! IM YOONA!! Stop it!” yelled Sooyoung, she grabbed her pillow and threw it to the twins.

The Yoonyul jumped harder that made Jessica screamed. The rest of the girls outside the room ran to see what was going on.

“Sica why are you screaming?” asked Hyoyeon.

“These two girls are crazy!!!!” Sica pointed at Yuri and Yoona who were laughing so hard.

“Well you know them!” Sunny added. “Come on let’s go guys. I already took my bath.”

“What??!! You’re done. Already?”

“Thanks to me by the way. I'm doing such a good deed today.” Sunny went out and the rest of the girls ran quickly to the bathroom.

Yuri and Yoona went to see Taeyeon in the kitchen.

“Unnie!”

“Ahh Yuri, Yoona. I made dumplings today. Try it!” Taeyeon put a plate full of dumplings in front of Yoonyul who already sat at the dining table.

“Thanks Taeyeon.”

“We watched Champagne last night without you and Yoona because you two were busy chatting in the room. You chose Donghae oppa I see.” Yuri wasn’t feeling comfortable with Taeyeon’s morning topic. She didn’t really want to talk about it.

“I don’t like the match ups.”

“You should’ve just chose Heechul oppa.”

“I just want to make the game more fun okay. Can we not talk about this right now Taeyeon. I’m not really in the mood.”

“Okay then, I’m going to see the girls.” As Taeyeon left, Yuri stared at Yoona and smirked. They both smiled meaningfully and giggled.

Yuri went to take the plastic container and they took half of the dumplings with them. Yuri looked around making sure that no one was there to see what they were doing.

“Come on Yoona. Faster.” Whispered Yuri.

“It’s hot!”

“Take some more.” They both laughed and as they finished they ran quickly to their room and locked the door.

“OMO!! We take more than half.” Yoona shouted at the container.

“It’s okay. We’ll eat after the shower. Hide it!!”

 

----------------------

 

The girls were ready and they were gathering in the kitchen. Well, except for the Yoonyul twins. Teayeon was shocked to see that more than half of the dumplings went missing.

“OMONA! Have you guys eaten this already?” asked Taeyeon to the girls.

“NO!! We were in our room.” Tiffany replied her. They were confused. They turned around too see Yuri and Yoona slowly approaching them.

“What’s with the face?” Yuri asked when she saw how scary those faces were.

“It’s you right? Both of you eat them already.” Jessica with her cold stare.

Yuri and Yoona looked at each other and then to the girls.

“How could you? We just came in.” They answered not feeling guilty at all.

“But you were here when I left these dumplings untouched.” Taeyeon as a leader spoke out. She knew how naughty these two can be when they are together.

“But we didn’t eat that much. We took about 4 or 5.” Yoona still wanted to defend herself.

The girls stared at them wanting them to confess immediately.

“Unnie! Taeyeon unnie made it on her own and the dumplings are fair for all of us. It’s not even half left now.” Seohyun added. She may be the youngest but she’s wiser than the rest of the girls.

Yuri and Yoona felt guilty. They didn’t see this coming.

“This kind of attitude is not what I want to see from both of you.”

“Mianhae unnie.”

“So I guess we have to share these dumplings. We’ll see what punishment we’ll give for both of you.” Tiffany took the dumpling and bit one.

“Sorry we won’t do it again.” Said Yuri and Yoona.

“We’ll figure it out later. Now we really have to go. Manager oppa is already waiting for us outside.” Taeyeon took the last piece of the dumpling and they all rushed out.

 

 

 

 

 

This is just some SNSD moments. I love them to the max. No Yulhae moment yet so I'm very sorry. But do enjoy for you SNSD fans!! Soshi jjang <333