Only You

Ocean Deep Love

 

Yuri was waiting for Donghae to come out from Suju’s practice room. She needed to tell Donghae something. They were together for almost 2 weeks and she still remembered that moment where she was surrounded by her members when she told them that she liked Donghae.
 
Yuri laughed just thinking about that.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
“DONGHAE OPPA?????!!” The girls screamed in unison.
 
Yuri facepalmed and then looked down. Her members were surprisingly calm and not freaking out. She looked at her members and their eyes were fixed at her and staring her with their mouth slightly open. “GUYS!! Say something!!” she yelled.
 
“Oh my GOD freaking Kwon freakin Yuri with freakin Donghae OPPA??? SINCE WHEN? OMG!!!” Sooyoung burst.
 
Yuri smiled shyly and bit her lip.
 
“Look at her!” Hyoyeon poked her cheek which made Yuri blushed.
 
“Tell us when did it happen?” All the girls were throwing questions at her at the same time and she didn’t know which to answer. Her members were excited and questions kept on coming through. Well except for Taeyeon. Yuri noticed that Taeyeon was just smiling along with her members.
 
“Tae are you okay with this?” Yuri spoke. And the other girls stop abusing Yuri as they saw the expressionless Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon smiled and grabbed Yuri’s hand. “I have so many things to say to you.”
 
“You want to talk something about it? Just the two of us?” asked Yuri.
 
Taeyeon shook  her head  “It’s okay. We’re all in this together right so we must be here for you.”
 
“Okay what is it?”
 
“First of all Yuri, I don’t think this relationship you’re in is safe since you know we’re all from the same company I don’t know if they will accept this. What if they find out?”
 
The girls went silent for a moment. Yuri nodded and agreed with Taeyeon.
 
“But it’s okay Yuri. You just have to be careful. As long as you are professional with your work so I think it’s fine. Don’t just focus on one thing that you forget that you’re a member of Girls’ Generation.” Taeyeon explained.
 
Yuri smiled at her and hugged her tightly. “Don’t worry Taeyeon. I won’t!” she said still smiling brightly at her. 
 
“So is that the only thing that bothers you? You look so sad though.” Said Tiffany. The girls nodded and asked her why.
 
“Well there’s really one important thing I want to say.”
 
“Say it!” said Jessica.
 
“Emm... You know that Yuri is now in a relationship. She might think of Donghae oppa more than me and I feel like someday she will not seek for my help or anything. I’m............jealous okay? I’m not ready to give my Yuri to anyone else. Look at her now, she’s happy on her own. She even kept the secret from me and only told Sica about it. I feel betrayed.” Taeyeon made a crying gesture that made the girls went awww.
 
Yuri laughed at the leader’s action and quickly grabbed the tiny girl pulling her into her warm hug. She loves Taeyeon and will forever love her. Never in her life to betray Taeyeon for anything else.
 
Suddenly Yuri felt all teary and cried instantly.
 
“Aaah Yuri why are you crying?” Taeyeon looked at her and brushed off her tears.
 
“I love you Taeyeon. You’re everything so please don’t worry about any of that. I promise from now on I will only share all my secrets with you.” She said. Taeyeon cried at her words and made the rest of the girls cry as well.
 
“GUYS! What the hell? Why are you guys crying? Yuri just said that she only wants to share secrets with Taeyeon!” yelled Hyoyeon.
 
Yuri and Taeyeon laughed and the two of them grabbed each other’s hand and ran away from the living room making the rest of the girls to run after them.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
Still smiling, Yuri didn’t realize Donghae was there staring at her smiling crazily.
 
“Thinking about certain someone Yuri?” said Donghae waving her hand right in front of her face.
 
Yuri was back to reality and shook her head. Laughing at her fail. “I was thinking of you all day long.” She said giggling.
 
“So cheesy Yuri. Haha. Anyway, just finished practice so where to next my princess?” asked Donghae reaching for Yuri’s hands. He stared at the beautiful woman in front of him, he couldn’t believe she was his and he was hers. That moment when SM found out they were dating, the two of them were surprised that SM didn’t go against their relationship. They were given advices though but that, they already prepared so they wouldn’t disappoint their company. The outside world didn’t know they were dating and they were not ready to tell them yet. ‘Just go with the flow’ Donghae said to himself.
 
Thinking how this girl made his heart flushed every time they met he didn’t mind telling the whole world about their relationship but he didn't want to rush things out. He had a career to pursue and had a girl to love in which both are important in his life.
 
“I was thinking........a very nice dinner with my family, my members and some of your members tonight. My place. My parents’ treat.” Said Yuri with her y voice.
 
Donghae smirked. “Are you trying to seduce me Kwon Yuri?”
 
Yuri laughed. “I’m sorry I’m just being the Kwon Yuri that everyone knows. You know.....y!” she joked.
 
Donghae pinched her cheeks and received a pout from Yuri afterwards. “Anyway, you said you’re going to invite some of my members? Who?” asked Donghae.
 
“Probably just Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa.”
 
“You’re going to meet my parents btw.........” Yuri continued.
 
 
..................
Yuri's house
 
 
“Look at Hae oppa and your dad. Are we expecting wedding invitation cards soon?” Yoona teased Yuri who was already pinching her arm.
 
“Ouch! Chill. I was just kidding. That hurts you know.”
 
“Aww I’m sorry Yoong.”
 
Yuri and Yoona were busy making dinner in the kitchen watching Donghae and Yuri’s father from afar through the kitchen’s window. They were having a great conversation outside on the backyard. While the other members surrounded the barbeque section outside as well.
 
“I’m so happy for you unnie.” Said Yoona.
 
Yuri smiled at her. “I don’t like this kind of moment Yoona. You know we both are going to end up crying like last time.”
 
They both laughed as they remembered their last time having conversations like this. The members were too happy that it made them cry.
 
“You can always count on me if something is bothering you. Especially, if Donghae oppa bothers you. Just anything. I’ll kill him for you.”
 
Yuri laughed and pushed Yoona. “You crazy!!”
 
“Haha no I was just kidding. I love you. Seeing you happy like this makes me super happy.”
 
“Aww Yoongie you’re too cute. I love you too.” Yuri hugged Yoona. She felt so lucky that she had 8 members who were always there for her. “Thank you.”
 
“Now now you two. Enough with the sisterly bond. The girls and the guys are waiting for you outside.” Yuri’s mom went into the kitchen and took the all the plates they prepared earlier. “Are you making kimbap again Yoona?” she asked.
 
“Yes don’t worry this one is not salty at all. Trust me.” Yoona answered.
 
“Okay honey. Bring them outside. Heechul is starving you better hurry.” Yuri’s mom left the kitchen and Yoona smiled meaningfully.
 
Yuri saw that evil smirked. “Yoona...........You did make salty kimbap again didn’t you??” she said and Yoona was already laughing grabbing the plate full of the salty kimbap that she made.
 
“I’m sorry unnie I can’t help it. The lucky ones will get the salty ones. I hope you’ll get one.” Yoona quickly left the kitchen with the kimbap before Yuri decided to throw them away.
 
“Aishh. Yoona. You Im choding.” Yuri said shaking her head and she laughed afterwards before leaving the kitchen to join the others outside.
 
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
“I’m so happy you chose me Yuri. Really! When I watched Champagne with my members that night I was totally speechless with the result. We weren’t really that close before. We were just like awkward sister and brother. Then knowing that you chose me over my other members I was so happy, I feel so special. Now, you’re mine. I don’t know what life is anymore. It’s too perfect.”
 
“You’re exaggerating oppa!”
 
Donghae faced Yuri and held her hands tight. He didn’t want to let her go. Never.
 
“I’m not exaggerating. That’s the truth. I fell in love with you that instant. Actually I liked you since day one but I didn’t really pay that much attention. We were too little that time. And I find all girls in SM attractive. But that moment when you said I was your Ideal guy was just a turning point to me. I fell for you.....Kwon Yuri.”
 
Yuri blushed at his words. “Shut up oppa!”
 
“I love you.” Donghae's eyes met Yuri’s.
 
“I love you too.” Yuri caressed his cheeks. She was so happy the fact that she was being honest even though she tried to deny many times while choosing the right Ideal guy for her. In the end she chose Donghae and she was sure that he was the right guy. The guy she felt attracted to from the beginning. So good-looking and fun to be with. She didn’t want anybody else. This guy right in front of her.... is the only one for her.
 
Donghae pulled her closer to him, he leaned down and slowly let his lips met hers. Yuri closed her eyes and kissed her lover back. That very moment she didn’t want to let him go. She could just stay like that forever. She pulled him to her tight embrace.
 
They kissed passionately and Donghae felt like he was in heaven. Yuri tasted so sweet that he didn't want to let go off the kiss. "You are mine Yuri." Donghae whispered in between their kisses. His lips travelled to her right cheek and down to her collarbone. Yuri bit her lower lip. She felt the warmth of his kisses.
 
Donghae stared at her. He was going to say something when one voice interrupted them. “...Emmm.. Yuri"
 
The two lovebirds quickly turned to see the owner of the voice. It was Leeteuk.
 
Donghae sighed as they both parted. “What now hyung?”
 
“You said you were just going to take some fresh air outside or stargazing whatever it is. But turned out you two were doing something else. EHEM! I’m sorry to interrupt but we have guests.”
 
Yuri blushed and looked at Donghae who was also embarrassed by Leeteuk’s statement.
 
“Now you two come on!” Leeteuk tried to break the awkwardness and made his way. Donghae and Yuri smiled at each other before they went inside the house to see the Kwon’s living room was filled with guests.
 
“HEY BRO!!!” yelled Kangin at Donghae as they entered the living room.
 
Yuri’s and Donghae’s eyes widen when they saw all Super Junior members were there.
 
“How could you not invite us Kwon Yuri? Oppa is very sad.” Kangin patted Yuri’s back.
 
“Sorry oppa. We just had dinner hours ago. How do you know that we were having dinner here?” Yuri asked looking around. She could see her members were laughing along with Heechul’s and Eunhyuk’s jokes on the side of the living room. Some of them greeted Donghae and made him joined their conversations. Yuri, Kangin and Leeteuk sat on the sofa at the other side of the living room. The confused Yuri sat and looked at Leeteuk for explanation.
 
“Actually Yuri. It's your mom. She felt bad that only the three of us came. She wanted us to gather so she made me call all of them before she went out with your dad for a night out.”
 
Yuri stared blankly at Leeteuk who was nodding like crazy trying to convince her.
 
“Let’s do the Ideal Type again guys!! I’m not satisfied that Heechul won over me. DAMN!” Kangin yelled out of blue. All the Suju members agreed and started making noises stating out their disappointment. Yuri saw her members started to join in as well and they were yelling that they wanted to do the Ideal Type as well. All of them spoke together at once and the noise they made annoy Yuri so much.
 
She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Here we go again....”
 
Thinking that all of them were debating with one another, Yuri and Donghae tried to escape from the chaos.
 
“I have my very own Ideal guy to take care of now.” Yuri whispered to Donghae as they both sneakily left the living room holding hands.
 
 
 
 
 
END!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.................................................
 
Hello guys. Gosh its been a while. Haha MONTHS to be exact! So sorry about that. Computer crashed and all my documents lost. My last few chapters were gone just like that so I had to make a new one :’( pheww. And this chapter is not as good as the ones I wrote earlier but that's okay I'm going to finish it anyway. And then I also forgot my password. So updates were delayed to months. Hahaha.
 
The story is too short though. I know I said earlier that I wanted to include other pairings or other characters too but aaaah I just couldn’t do it. So I’ve decided to make it short. But I hope you guys enjoy.
 
And anyway, I'm planning to make a new fic. Some of my friends requested Minyul, Yoonyul, Soori and Taeri. We’ll see about that. If I have the time I’ll definitely write them :D
 
 
THANKS!!