The Truth

Ocean Deep Love

 

“I was looking out for you noona. I don’t want to stick around with Sica noona. She’s scary.” Said Minho pretending like he didn’t see anything.

Donghae turned to see Yuri who was looking down. And then back to Minho. So he still called her noona.

“Seriously Yuri noona. The party is boring without you.”

Yuri wanted to tell Donghae about her and Minho. He never liked Minho more than a friend. He didn’t want Donghae to think that far. But she couldn’t say it in front of Minho. Minho didn’t know anything.

“Then let’s go. Let’s grab the Takoyaki.” She said at last. After Donghae’s confession stating the he loves her, she couldn’t really say anything. She was too happy to say anything.

Mianhae oppa. You just have to wait a little longer. I love you too. Yuri looked at Donghae before going away with Minho.

“Now now let’s go Minho.”

“Emm err wait Minho! Please don’t get me wrong, it was nothing really... I was just comforting her. Nothing serious.” Donghae tried so hard to clear the misunderstanding.

Minho didn’t understand what was going on at the moment.

“Okay. I saw you two hugging or whatever you two were doing just now. It’s fine, I won’t tell people about it. Don’t you worry about it hyung.”

Won’t tell people about it? There were question marks spinning around his head. Donghae turned to Yuri in confusion.

“Minho. Maybe you should go in first. Don’t worry this will just take a few min.”

“Okay then.” Minho walked away leaving them alone.

“Are you sure you and Minho are okay?” asked Donghae.

Yuri sighed. She looked at Donghae, she knew everything would be fine. She knew Donghae would be hers that night. She was beyond happy.

“I lied!”

“You lied??”

Yuri nodded. “I lied when I told you that Minho likes me. He never said that to me. There is no giving him a chance because we’re not together. I was just testing you oppa.”

Donghae’s eyes widen at the confession. He didn’t know how to react.

“I...” Yuri’s face became red. “I like you and I wanted to know whether you like me too or not so I was just spilling out some random things at the airport. Turned out you didn’t care about it . You always said that you’re my oppa and all. So I just think that you really like me only because I’m your sister. ” She explained looking down at the ground. She didn’t dare to stare at Donghae.

“Wow Yuri why didn’t you tell me earlier. You know after our first day concert I was so crazy. I got drunk and I couldn’t sleep at all. I was crying my balls out. Why are you doing this to me Yuri why??!!” He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight.

“I love you Yuri!!! I love you...”

Yuri smiled and hugged him back.

“I love you too oppa.” She finally said it. It was like a miracle. Just like that. Both of them together finally. Donghae had been waiting for that moment.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Girls.. Look at her. She’s all laughing and smiling. I think our Yuri is bi-polar. She cried the other day and now she’s laughing all alone. My God. What should we do?” Said Sooyoung and the rest of the girls were staring at Yuri. She was sitting on the couch reading a book and smiling all along.

“I love seeing her happy like that. Leave her alone guys. She’s in her own world.” Jessica told them. She went to grab her iPad and pretended to do something on it. She was so happy for Yuri. Yuri and Donghae turned out to be right and they were together now.

“Yuri, are you okay??” Tiffany yelled at her.

Yuri then back to reality as soon as she heard Tiffany yelled her name out. “I...I’m...I’m fine.” She threw away her book and went to grab Sica. They were about to go in to their room.

“YAAAH YAH!! You two are being so secretive nowadays. Share it with us babo!!” Sooyoung screamed.

“It’s our thing none of your business.” Yuri said sticking out her tongue.

“Unnie!! Since when you and Sica unnie share secrets together? What about Yoonyul?” Yoona pouted.

“And what about me?? I thought we always share secretsl!!” cried Tiffany.

“NO!! How about SooRi?” added Sooyoung.

“GUYS!! Stop it!!” Cut Yuri before the rest of them continued.

“What is it Yuri? Just tell me. You were listening to Suju sunbaenims songs the whole day. You look so happy and you’re smiling like there’s no tomorrow.” Said Taeyeon.

“I think it’s the sweet potato.” Seohyun added. The rest of them turned to her. “WHAT??! I want sweet potato okay?!

“Enough with the sweet potato!!”

Seohyun pouted and just kept silent.

“Anyway Yuri. Tell us what’s going on? Why are you so happy? You look like you’re in love or something.” Assumed Sunny.

Yuri turned to Jessica and whispered. They were mumbling about something.

“KWON YURI!!! JUNG SOOYEON!!” yelled Sooyoung.

“Ughh fine fine!!”

“What is it?”

Yuri sat on the couch and the rest of her members went nearer.

“Please don’t freak out.” She said before spilling out the beans.

The girls nodded and were too impatient to know the real story. Yuri took a deep breath and sighed. She smiled broadly again.

“Omo omo. What the hell is wrong with you Kwon Yuri??” yelled Hyoyeon.

“Just say it already!!!” Sooyoung pinched her arms.

Yuri flinched. “Okay okay!!”

“Well...”The girls were all staring at her intensely. Yuri’s face turned red all of the sudden.

“I’m in love....” Before she could finish her words, the girls were already freaking out out. The girls screamed. Taeyeon was speechless. Her eyes were fixed on Yuri.

“I KNEW IT!!!!” Sunny jumped.

“OMONA OMONA!!!” The girls were out of control.

Taeyeon looked at the crazy girls and then back to Yuri. “Since when? Why didn’t you tell me this? So, you’re keeping this important secret from everyone? You’re only telling this to Sica?” said Taeyeon.

“Mianhae Taeyeon. I love this guy so much, I just wanted to make sure he loves me too then by that time I’ll tell you guys.”

“So you’re saying that the guy loves you too? OMONA Yuri, who is that lucky guy? Is he an idol?” Said the impatient Tiffany. The girls again, intensely waiting for her to speak out.

“I told you guys not to freak out earlier but look at you now. Crazy!! I’m not sure if I can continue if you guys can’t control it.”

“Okay fine. We’re cool!”

“Errr..” Yuri looked at Jessica. “Sica, you tell them!”

“What? Me? NO! You’re the one who’s in love so you should tell them.” Said Jessica.

“Is it an idol? Just say it!” Yoona added.

Yuri slowly nodded. The girls were about to freak out but they stayed calm. “From which group? 2PM? Big Bang?”

Yuri shook her head. She bit her lower lip.

“SUJU sunbaenim right Yuri?” Taeyeon’s flat voice just made Yuri and the rest of the girls went silent. Yuri stared at Taeyeon and her heart beat even faster. How will the girls react to this? Yuri wasn’t ready to tell the truth to everyone. Taeyeon’s approval is very important to her. Since she’s the leader, she knows what’s best for the team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Sorry guys.. For the y'know....very late update!! I'm busy with school and things like that. But it's school holiday now, yeay!!! Update update.. But I think I want to finish this story in few chaps. Before school starts :(