Outing

Ocean Deep Love

 

“Why can’t I go Tae?” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon who was putting her make-up on in front of the dresser.

“I’m sorry Hyo, but this is only for the older members.”

“What? You’re saying like you’re older than me! We’re both 23 this year remember?”

“That’s because I AM older than you, by months.”

“You’re older than Fany by months too but she’s going!!” Hyoyeon wasn’t satisfied by Taeyeon’s answer. She wanted to go too.

“But she’s older than you, by months too!!”

“By 1 month!!!!! For God’s sake!! OMG Taeyeon, since when age matters to you?” she yelled.

“Since, just now. I’m sorry Hyo. Teukie oppa just want us four to go. You have to look after the rest of the girls, arrasso?”

Hyoyeon pouted. “What are you guys up to anyway? Don’t we have rehearsal tomorrow for the SMA? You should be resting right now not going out!”

“Nothing! Just a night out. Discussing about the SM Live in Tokyo and some other things.”

“Who’s going?”

“Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa, Shindong oppa, Yesung oppa, Sungmin oppa, Jonghyun and Key.”

“Onew is not going?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Nope. He just got back from Thailand. You know for the King of Idols filming.” Taeyeon put her last touch up before going out from her room. Hyoyeon followed her from behind.

“I want to go!!! Please.”

“I’m sorry Hyo, but if you go who will look after the younger girls? You know I can’t trust Yuri to look after the rest, she’s the one that you have to keep your eyes on. Especially if she’s with Yoona. You know them. Our maknae is even better than them.”

“Then let maknae in charge.”

“NO! Please Hyo. We’ll have a night out with you any other time, I really have to go. Sunny, Fany and Sica are probably waiting for me outside. Please make sure Yuri and Yoona don’t do anything in the kitchen. And please don’t let Sooyoung starve to death. And please ask our baby maknae to watch movie, she’s been studying all day long.” Taeyeon rushed out after saying goodbye to her.

Hyoyeon sighed. She went to Yoonyul’s room. The two girls were having a serious conversation.

“Why so serious Yuri? What are you guys talking about?” Hyoyeon sat on the bed with them.

“Well uhh nothing. Anyway, is Taeyeon unnie out already?” asked Yoona.

Hyoyeon nodded. “What should we do tonight?”

“Well emm... movie?” Yuri suggested.

“That’s a good idea. Maknae needs to watch movie too. She’s been studying all day long. I’m afraid her brain will stop functioning.” The girls went out of the room and headed to the living room. They forced Seohyun to join with them so she had to give up studying for a while. Sooyoung kept on whining and yelling how hungry she was that moment.

“There’s nothing in the kitchen. YAAHH I’m hungry.” Sooyoung stood in front of the girls who were busy watching the movie.

“Let’s cook!!” yelled Yoonyul.

“Oh no no no. You’re not allowed to go to the kitchen together. Just Yuri and me.” Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri’s hand and they went to the kitchen. But Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun couldn’t just stay there, they wanted to help.

“Don’t worry unnie. Let’s do this together.” Seohyun looked out for something in the refrigerator.

“Let me do the cooking. Four of you just help me with some few things. DO NOT touch the oven Yuri!!” Hyoyeon yelled at Yuri when she saw Yuri clicking something from the microwave.

“Hyo. I can cook!! Sica can’t cook.”

“Why do you have to bring Sica in this? She’s not even here!” Sooyoung told her.

“No just saying.”

Seohyun was already busy eating sweet potato. Sooyoung was looking out for some things in the cabinet. Everybody was busy doing their own things.

 

-------------------------------------

 

While the older girls were having fun with the night out, the four young ladies were struggling in the kitchen.

“Yuri I told you not to use the flour, we’re not going to bake here!!” yelled Hyoyeon as she saw Yuri accidentally spilled the flour on the floor.

“Unnie what are you doing??” Seohyun turned to Yuri.

“Mianhae, i’ll clean it up!” Yuri was about to clean the mess but then she saw Yoona standing near hear so she grabbed a handful of flour on the floor and threw it to Yoona.

“YAAAHH!! Unnie!!!”

Yuri laughed. “I’ve always wanted to do that!”

Yoona took her revenge and both of them were already in a flour fight.

“Yuri Yoona!! NO!!! Don’t start it!” She quickly separated the two girls but the twins ignored her. Sooyoung and Seohyun joined in and Hyoyeon was already sunk in the middle of the flour fight.

“This is fun unnie!!”

“OMONA guys!!!! Stop it already! Taeyeon is going to kill all of us.” She screamed. The girls were stunned and stopped at their actions. The girls were already covered with flour and the kitchen was very messy.

“I’m not going to clean this so you girls clean this ASAP. We’re going to eat pizza instead. I can’t leave you girls in the kitchen like this. Come on!! If you’re not cleaning this then the pizza will be mine.”

The four girls nodded as if they were schoolgirls being scolded by their teacher. So they cleaned the mess quickly.

Hyoyeon went out to the living room to call for pizza delivery and immediately after that changed her clothes. The rest of the girls went to their room after cleaning. Yuri the first one to finish went out to Hyoyeon who was intensely watching the TV. She sat next to her on the couch and hugged her from the side.

“Hyo, mianhae. It’s not wrong to enjoy life you know? We’re still young.” She rested her head on Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“I know but I have to look after you guys.”

“You don’t have to. Just be yourself. Have fun.”

“No. Taeyeon left me in charge of you guys.”

“You could just disobey her for once. You’re acting like you’re older than me, we’re both...”

Before she could finished her sentences Hyoyeon cut her. “It’s because I’m older than you by months!! That’s what Taeyeon said to me earlier.”

“I know you wanted to join the girls. Oh come on Hyo, there’ll be next time. We can go on the next outing. But since you’re here now, you should spend your time with your younger sisters wisely and have fun of course.”

Hyoyeon was touched by her words. Yuri could be a prankster at times but she’s also best at making people feel happy. She hugged her tightly. “Yuri you’re the best!!”

“No. No you’re the best!” Yuri replied.

“NO!! You!!!!”

“No you are!!!!!”

“Stop it you two!” Broke Sooyoung. She ran to the couch and sat in between the two girls.

“I’m hungry. Is the pizza here already?” she continued.

“No. Manager oppa told me that he’ll be sending those pizzas here in 20 mins.”

“Why manager oppa? What if he finds out about the girls going out without his permission? AGAIN!” asked Yuri.

“Don’t worry. It’s settled. I made good excuses.” Replied Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung pouted. She was very hungry, she couldn’t stand it.

“What’s our maknae doing?” asked Yuri.

“They’re playing puzzle in your room.”

“Oh good then, now we’re actually having our very own night out.” Hyoyeon smiled to Yuri and Sooyoung.

“YES WE ARE!!” yelled Yuri as she hugged both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tightly.

 

------------------------------------

 

It was almost 12 midnight and the girls were so tired and obviously they didn’t want their manager to find out that they were sneaking out again. They had to cover themselves up so people wouldn’t recognize them and they didn’t want to make it obvious either.

“We should do this again next time. I’ll bring Hyo for sure.”

“Yes we do that but now we really have to go. Sunny is seriously drunk. She might faint in any minute.” Jessica told Taeyeon.

Sungmin held Sunny who was already feeling unconscious. She was really drunk.

“OMO this woman. Manager oppa would kill us if he knew about this. SUNNY!!” Tiffany tried to help Sungmin, Sunny could barely stand properly.

The guys helped her and they went out with their hoodies on hoping that no one would recognize them. They went straight to Suju’s personal van and then to the girls’ dorm. The girls said good bye and then the three of them quickly brought Sunny inside.

“Sunny!! You shouldn’t drink so much. If that ever happen again you will not be going to our next outing.” Taeyeon warned her.

“I feel numb.” Sunny leaned to Tiffany.

The girls went inside and were amazed when they saw their sisters sleeping together in the living room. The TV was still on. “Awww. They are so adorable!” Taeyeon went to see them. Sooyoung and Yuri were sleeping on the couches. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun on the carpet in front of the TV hugging each other out.

“OMONA so cute.” Tiffany poked Yuri’s cheek.

“Shh!! Fany, don’t wake her up. This is so precious.” Taeyeon turned off the TV and looked around.

“OMO Taeyeon. They ordered pizza. Didn’t you leave anything for them to eat before we go?” asked Jessica when she saw two empty boxes on the side.

“I forgot. I thought it was all settled before I left. Mianhae.” She whispered.

Sunny wanted to scream. She was so tired and couldn’t think of anything else. She walked to the girls and lay next to Hyoyeon.

“Sunny! Wash your face!” Tiffany told her but she was already knocked off.

“Guys. Let’s just sleep here with them. I’ll go grab blankets for them. Sica, you help me with that.” Taeyeon grabbed Sica and they went to their room.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Oh my God. I was supposed to update this like 3 days ago, but I was busy with Soshi’s updates, saving lots of pic compilation and all. Anyway, this chapter is about SOSHI. Sorry about that!