Lunch Out

Ocean Deep Love

The girls were practicing their new Hoot and Oh! Remix dance steps. Before they ended their practice Hyoyeon wanted to make sure they polished their skills so they practiced again for one last time before they go.

“Unnie! I want sweet potato.” Seohyun whined to Tiffany.

“You didn’t bring them with you today?” she said as they all went out from the practice room followed by the others.

“I forgot. I want it now.”

“OMO this girl, you’re like a drug addict or something. We’re going back to the dorm in just few minutes so hang in there.” Taeyeon told her. They strolled down the SM building and to the main entrance.

They bumped to the Shinee members and some of the Super Junior members. They were having great conversations obviously because they could hear Jonghyun and Eunyuk laughing so hard. So they approached them.

“Hey girls. From the dance practice?” Asked Leeteuk.

“Yeap. What about you guys? What was so funny? Your laugh is so loud Jongg.” Said Taeyeon.

"Nothing!" said Jong still in his laughter.

“We just finished our dance practice and we’re about to go home. Thank God we don’t have that much packed schedules for today.”

“We don’t have anything to do after this as well. Why don’t we go out and take late lunch together? It’s been so long.” Taeyeon suggested.

“That’s a great idea. We all can go but unfortunately some of them went home already, they left me Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon here.” Leeteuk told her.

The girls seemed delighted but Seohyun was clinging to Tiffany and she whispered to her ears.

“Unnie!! Sweet potato.”

“I’m sorry guys. Maybe next time, our baby really needs her sweet potato now.” Tiffany turned to the boys.

“Can’t you wait until our late lunch noona?” asked Taemin.

“She’s like a drug addict. She must at least eat some before lunch or during lunch and after lunch. She should've had prepare some in her purse but today she forgot to bring it.” explained Taeyeon.

“YAHH! It’s been so long since we last went out together as a group. We are always busy with our schedules and since we’re free today it’s the only chance we can go out together again. Seohyun-shii, please.” Begged Jonghyun.

“Err I can take Seobaby home.” Yuri suddenly spoke out. All eyes were on her and she felt even more uncomfortable. She really wanted to go for the lunch but since the Champagne show aired last night she was afraid to face Donghae and she didn’t want to  talk about it. She didn't even watch the show with her members so she just spent that night with Yoona.

“Why?” asked Leeteuk.

They were waiting for her to answer but she was all stuttering.

“Yuri??”

“Poor Seobaby right? She wants her sweet potato and besides I think this is my punishment for taking more than half of the dumplings this morning. It was all my idea and Yoona shouldn’t be punished. So are we okay with this Taeyeon?” Yuri was trying so hard to think about the excuses and she didn’t understand why she presented it nervously.

“It’s okay unnie. I can really wait for the sweet potato and you don’t have to sacrifice lunch because of me. We all go. Let’s go!!!” Her unnies were so happy with that because they knew how much sweet potato is important to her. They gave her a group hug. Yuri pouted and wasn't happy but joined in in the end.

 

------------------------------------------

 

They went to the near coffee house with their managers and bodyguards. Taeyeon didn’t really want to be with bodyguards and managers, she felt like they were on a special occasion or something when it was just only a simple late lunch. But she didn’t expect to see lots of people outside the building and they spotted them so quickly. They went inside to one of the private rooms which fit them, a group of 18 people. Even one huge table couldn’t really fit all of them so they were seated separately. Two tables and Yuri tried to avoid sitting in a group with Donghae so she sat next between Minho and Yoona on the other group round table.

She sat in a group with Minho, Yoona, Taemin, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Key.

“Great! At least the older members are at the other table. Chill Yuri, chill!” Yuri mumbled.

“Are you talking to yourself noona?” asked Minho who were sitting next to her.

“AHH no not really. I was praying hard.”

“Are you okay Yuri? You’re not being yourself since, since we were in the SM building.” Asked Hyoyeon staring at Yuri.

“I’m OKAY guys!! Really.”

“So next time do not steal dumplings from others.” Taemin .

Yuri pouted and sneakily looked at the other table. They were having such good conversations, Jonghyun and Jessica were laughing so hard. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Siwon were hitting each other when they heard jokes from Eunhyuk. Onew, Leeteuk, Sunny and Donghae were doing motions with their hands discussing something fun.

So Donghae didn’t really mind. You’re pathetic Yuri, shame on you. Yuri thought to herself. She was so busy staring at Donghae and she didn’t even know why. She wasn’t this obsess before. Damn that World Cup game turned me to this pathetic girl. Yuri clapped her hands.

“What happen to you unnie??” Yoona was so shocked at Yuri’s sudden action. The others stared at her.

Yuri didn’t even realize she was clapping her hands.

“OMONA what happen to me guys??!!!” she yelled to them.

“You stole those dumplings, that is why!!” Sooyoung answered.

“YAAAAHH stop talking about dumplings!!!!!!” Yuri threw a napkin to Sooyoung.

“You’re pathetic Yuri. We don’t know what happen to you.” Sooyoung continued to .

Yuri pouted and leaned back to her seat. Donghae happened! That Ideal Type World Cup made her like this! Those dumplings! This lunch out!! Everything was just not right to her