SMA rehearsal

Ocean Deep Love

Seohyun opened her eyes and saw her sisters were sleeping comfortably around her. Hyoyeon’s and Yoona’s hands were on her. She slowly got off from them. She saw Yuri and Sooyoung already awake and they were doing something to Sunny.

“Unnie what are you doing?” she asked.

“Shh. Come here.”

Seohyun stood next to them and laughed at what she saw.

“That’s so mean unnie.” The two girls were drawing on Sunny’s face using her lipstick.

The girls were laughing so hard and so loud it woke Taeyeon up.

“Wake up babies!!!!!” Yuri yelled and rolled her body over Hyoyeon and Yoona.

“YAAHH YURI!!!” Hyoyeon yelled as she sat. She pushed Yuri away.

“Wake up girls. We have rehearsal today. BIG DAY!! Seoul Music Awards!!!!”  Taeyeon immediately left and went to her room.

The girls woke up and laughed at Sunny. She was clueless. “What’s up with you girls?” she asked.

“Err nothing!!” Sooyoung and Yuri quickly ran away from the living room.

“Check yourself out Sunny. You look so pretty!” Sica laughed.

“What did you guys do?” The girls were constantly laughing at her. She ran to the bathroom. The girls were expecting a scream but Sunny went out to the girls and stared at each one of them.

“Who did this to me?” she asked coldly.

“Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie.” Seohyun answered her and the rest were still laughing.

“KWON YURI!!!!!!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and finally she screamed and went to get the girls.

“Ahhh.. Long day today. Good luck for the SMA girls.” Tiffany stretched as she got up. The girls had rehearsal today at the Kyunghee University Hoeng-dong hall. Yuri the MC would be super busy today. She had been very busy for the past few days going back and forth to the CF shooting and then to the meeting with important people for her SMA preparation. She had a meeting with the other two hosts, Shin Dong Yup and Tak Jae Hoon yesterday morning. It was tiring but she was very happy.

 

-------------------------------

 

The girls arrived at the SM building and had a short meeting with their managers and few other people. They met some of other SM artists too before they went to the Kyunghee University hall for the rehearsal. SHINee had their rehearsal as well so they were planning to go together. Before they went out SM had a small morning party to wish their artists the best for the SMA. Suju unfortunately couldn’t attend the event so they just wished for their dongsaengs.

“Kamsahamnida SUJU sunbaenim.” The girls shouted.

“SM Town jjang!!”

“Hey Yuri-ssi!” Donghae spotted Yuri who was standing all alone watching her members and SUJU members cheering together.

Yuri turned to see Donghae. “Oppa. You don’t have to use formal language to me.”

“Anyway, haven’t seen you in a while. The last time was, you know when Yoona interrupted me.”

“Oh yeah that. That was like 2 or 3 weeks ago right? You guys are seriously busy now.”

“No. Actually you girls are the busiest people in this world. And by the way, why are you not joining the rest?” Donghae asked staring at her nervously.

“Ughh I don’t know. I'm nervous about tonight.”

“Oh yeah you’re one of the hosts right? You busy woman.” There was an awkward silence for a moment and Yuri broke it as she felt very uncomfortable. “So how was your journey to Thailand? You guys having fun at Pattaya?”

“It was amazing!! I don’t know why you, Yoona and Sooyoung had to cancel for the trip? It was great!” his eyes were sparkling as he answered her with excitement.

“You know, we’re the busiest girls in this world so we had to cancel that trip. I wanted to go though. What did you guys do?”

“Mostly, physical games. I don’t know, you have to watch the broadcast yourself.”

“You don’t know? You were there oppa!!”

Donghae laughed. “It’s hard to explain but in the end we had to choose partner. It was funny. You know Hara from Kara she chose me over Minho. I was so shocked and having a really had hard time thinking about it so in the end I accepted it.”

“Whooaah oppa. Sounds like fun. If I was there, would you choose me?” Yuri .

“Well, it depends. If you looked pretty and danced well that day then I would definitely choose you.” Donghae joked at her. Yuri pinched his arm and Donghae flinched. Yuri never did that to him before. He realized that they were getting closer more than ever. So should I confess to her now? Should I try again?

“Yuri noona, Donghae hyung!! What are you guys doing there? Come on join us.” Minho yelled, it made Donghae’s heart sank. Minho approached them and handed Yuri a glass of cold water.

“Thanks Minho. We were just talking about your trip to Pattaya. So how was it? Who was that lucky girl you chose in the end?” Yuri smiled broadly at him.

Minho was blushing. “Well, it was Krystal. It was nothing.”

“Ooo.. Did Sica know about this? Did you talk to Krystal?” Yuri continued to .

Minho looked around, Krystal was chatting with her members.

“No! It was nothing noona. If you were there, I would definitely choose you okay?” Minho turned to Yuri.

Donghae was surprised with Minho’s honest answer. “You looked great with Krystal so you should go out with her, be friends with her and you know, get closer to her. You two were so close when we were in Thailand.”

“OMO hyung. We are just friends. Besides, she’s like my younger sister.”

“And so is Yuri. She’s like your older sister right?”

“But Yuri noona is like my best friend. She can act like she’s younger than me.”

“So she’s your younger sister then.”

Yuri saw the two battling with words. She was confused. “Guys seriously?”

“Hae hyung, what about you and Hara? Skin-ship much?” Minho ignored Yuri and continued to tease his brother.

“No! She’s just like my sister.”

“And so is Krystal. She’s like my sister.”

“OMO OMO.. What is this? Stop it already. Okay, whatever it is I’m so happy that both of you were with Krystal and Hara. It doesn’t matter if she’s older or younger than you, she’s your sister or not, at least you guys were having so much fun right?” Yuri stopped the two guys.

She was right. Both Minho and Donghae were confused with their actions just now. Again another awkward silence.

“Okay then. Let’s go to rehearsal!!” Yuri clapped her hands and moved away from the two guys. The two were seriously acting so weird. Something that never happened between them before. For the first time Donghae and Minho felt awkward around each other.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

King of Idols is seriously funny, have you guys watched it?? Too bad Yoonyul & Sooyoung couldn't go. I want to see Donghae and Yuri in one variety show together :'( I guess the girls were too busy so they had to skip. Anyway, thanks for commenting <33 And sorry for the short chapter.