Yulsic

Ocean Deep Love

The girls were hanging out in the living room of their dorm in Japan. Yuri couldn’t focus everything her members said. Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany were dancing to Avril Lavigne’s song and the rest of them were chanting while they danced.

“You know I’m pretty excited because we’ll be meeting Avril on Music Station this week.” Sooyoung shouted to her members. Hyoyeon joined in and they were dancing like crazy.

“Guys. We have big concert tomorrow. Save your energy. GOSH!!” Yuri stood up and went straight to her room.

“What’s wrong with her? She was so down since this morning. She was all silence on the plane and so quiet during our rehearsal. Maknae, you were sitting next to her on the plane, what happened?” Taeyeon turned to Seohyun.

“I don’t know. She didn’t want to talk to me.”

“Yuri is always like that. What’s wrong with her nowadays? Yoong, you should know why since both of you like to share secrets together.” Asked Sunny.

Yoona shook her head. All of them turned down the music and sat around on the couch.

“What possibly could go wrong? Fany, did you say anything to her this morning?”

“Yes I did. I said ‘good morning Yuri how are you?’ and ‘you look so pretty with that wavy hair yuri!’” said Tiffany.

“I mean, something that made her like this?”

Tiffany shook her head. “No I don’t think so.”

“How about you Soo?”

“Maybe because I told her she looked so tan.”

The girls laughed but Sooyoung didn’t think that as a joke.

“Silly! She likes when people think she’s tanned. She thinks she’s hot.” Hyoyeon added.

“But she is hot!!” Sica yelled.

“Yes she is! Did you see her dance move this morning during our rehearsal? My goodness.” the girls agreed to her.

“What kind of conversation is this?” cried Seohyun.

“Seobaby. You’re way too innocent.” Sooyoung patted her back.

“Let me talk to her. Just the two of us.” Sica stood up, the other girls nodded but Taeyeon stopped her.

“Don’t. Give her some space. You can talk to her later or maybe tomorrow.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Well, that day, after our first dance practice. I wanted to say something to you but Yoona was in a way.... So...” Donghae took a deep breath.

“What is it oppa?”

“Yuri...”

“Yes oppa?”

“I like you. I mean, no, yes yes I like you..” he stuttered.

“What?”

“I like you. I really like you.” Donghae held her hands tight.

Yuri was speechless. She was so shocked at his confession. She didn’t know what to do.

“I don’t know why I feel like this. I hope I didn’t scare you. Please say something.”

Yuri was still in shock with that statement. He could mean he liked her as his dongsaeng. “Like? You mean like as...”

“I like you.. As a person.. And I like you more than a friend.”

Yuri couldn’t believe her ears. She was totally out of words. She looked around and back at him. She knew it was just a dream, she knew it wasn’t real. Yuri quickly shook her head.

“You’re pretty and you’re funny. You’re so talented and there’s something about you that is so special that I really like. Yuri....” Donghae got closer to her but Yuri moved back and pulled her hands away from him.

“Oppa we’re in public.” Yuri looked down. Her cheeks were flushed.

“I don’t know what’s got into you but I’m pretty sure you’re drunk.”

Donghae was taken aback. “I’m not drunk. This is the reality.”

“No!! This is not real. First Minho said that to me, now you? I’m sure this is just a dream.”

 “Minho told you he liked you? So you like him too?” asked Donghae in frustration.

“I told you he’s my dongsaeng I don’t have feelings for him.”

“And I like you, you’re saying that I’m just your oppa you don’t have feelings for me too?” assumed Donghae looking straight to her gorgeous eyes.

Yuri sighed. “Oppa. I don’t think you’re thinking wisely at the moment. We were having a mini party before we go just now, and we all took a sip of wine so you’re slightly drunk. I think we better go, the girls are probably waiting for me.” Yuri was about to go but Donghae stopped her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to him.

“I like you Yuri.”

“Oppa please. We’re in public.” Yuri pushed Donghae.

 “No we’re not. No one is here.” Donghae reached her hands again.

Yuri closed her eyes. She was so scared but at the same time she was feeling so happy.

“I’m in love with you Yuri.”

“NO! Don’t say that. Are you really?”

“YES I am in love with you. I’m sure of that.” Donghae took her hands near to his lips and kissed them.

Yuri was so shocked by his actions. Her heart beat even faster.

“Yuri.......” Donghae had lost his mind. This woman made him go crazy. He was so close to her and he leaned forward to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Yuri closed her eyes. She was over the moon. She couldn’t say anything.

“Oppa, I...I” Yuri wanted to say something but the words didn’t come out.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

It was just a dream. It was just a dream.

“IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri yelled her heart out and threw away her pillow. She threw away the things near her. She was going crazy.

“Yuri!! What the hell is wrong with you?” Her members came into the room when they heard something.

“Leave me alone!!!” she yelled.

The members were surprised. That was their first seeing mad Yuri. Taeyeon as the leader went to her to comfort her. She hugged her tight. “What’s wrong Yuri?” she asked.

Yuri cried. She didn’t even know what was wrong with her.

“It’s okay Yuri. You can tell me.” Taeyeon pulled away and looked at Yuri. She brushed off her tears and sat her on the couch. The other members were just standing there.

“I’m fine guys.”

“No you’re not fine. Look at this room it’s a mess.” Taeyeon looked around. Obviously Yuri was mad about something.

“Listen Yuri. If you have problems or anything just come to us. We’re together right? I love you. It hurts me to see you like this.” Taeyeon wanted to cry too but she needed to be strong for her younger sister.

Yuri looked down and refused to say anything.

Sica called Taeyeon out and made a sign to the other members to leave her alone with Yuri.

“Sica wants to talk to you. The rest of us will be outside if you need anything just come to us okay?” Taeyeon hugged her before she went out.

As the girls went out to leave the two, Sica sat next to her.

“Are you okay Yuri?”

Yuri looked at Jessica “No I’m not. Actually, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Talk to me then.”

“But it’s too personal, I don’t think you can handle it. I want Yoona. She knows me better.”

Jessica pouted. “How could you Yuri? Since when you’re not open with me? Since when you rejected me? Since when you refused to talk to me? Since when Yoona knows you better? Don’t you know? I know you better than the rest of the girls.” Said the jealous Jessica.

Yuri smiled and reached her hand. “Mianhae.”

“How personal is it? Is it about your family?”

Yuri looked down and then shook her head.

“Then what is it? What is so serious that makes you like this? You know, you’re a mess.” Jessica fixed her hair.

“It’s about boys.”

“Really? Our Yuri is in love??!!” Jessica pinched her cheeks and hugged her.

“SICA!! I didn’t say that.” Yuri pushed her away.

“Come on tell me. It must be really serious. And you even cry about it.”

“Are you sure you want to know?” Yuri looked at her.

“Are you serious??!! Of course I want to know. Come on tell me!!!”

Yuri took a deep breath and let out a big sigh. She really needed someone to share this to so she was ready to tell everything to Jessica. “Well, I think I like this guy.”

Jessica couldn’t help but laugh. “OMONA YURI!!”

“Stop Sica. Let me finish first.”

“Okay okay.”

“But I’m not sure yet. I mean, he’s someone from the same company. I know it’s bad that’s why I’m not sure.”

“What’s wrong being in love with someone from the same company? It’s not like you two are blood related right? It’s not wrong trust me.”

“Really?”

Jessica nodded and smiled. “I never told this to anyone before, but I think I like Jongg.”

“What?? You mean Jonghyun shinee?” Yuri giggled.

Jessica laughed. “Yes. I don’t know why but I think he’s so attractive. His abs....”

“OMONA SICA!! You erted!!”

Jessica’s laugh was so loud. “There!! I said it, but no one suppose to know that. If you tell anyone that I’ll kill you!!” Jessica warned her.

“Don’t worry Sica. I won’t tell. So you ready to know my story? I bet you’ll have a heart attack after hearing this.”

“It’s okay I can handle it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

I can't think of any good title for this chapter so I just put 'Yulsic'. Haha