The Ideal Type

Ocean Deep Love

 

Yuri was one of the main guests on the Champagne show with Kang Ho Dong & Shin Bong Sun. Others were Leeteuk & Heechul Super Junior, Changsung 2PM, Krystal & Sulli f(x).

Sitting at the back from left to right were, Leeteuk, Heechul and Chansung. The girls were in the front Yuri, Sulli and Krystal. They were obviously having interviews and all and until KHD asked Yuri what she thinks of Super Junior as her seniors.

“We all know that SM is one big happy family. But are you really that close to all of SM family?” KHD asked Yuri who was looking around at her family.

“Well to be honest not all for example since Super Junior has so many members so there are only few of them that I can really talk to like best friends. But other than that they are all like brothers to me. As for f(x) they are like my sisters.”

“Are you close to Leeteuk and Heechul?”

Yuri smiled broadly before answering.

“We’re like brothers and sister so yeah we are very close and I did movies with them before. They helped me a lot with everything.”

“Is there any time that you think that they are so good looking? Like you really think that one of them is your type of guy?” KHD kept on asking that made Yuri feel uncomfortable.

“Why are you asking me this question?” she laughed.

“Well, since you’re not close with some of them I’m pretty sure there are some that you think you like them as a friend instead of brothers.”

“We are family of course I like them.” Yuri still wanted to protect herself from the trick questions given by KHD and SBS, she knew they wanted to create gossips.

“Let’s not force her!” snapped Heechul.

“How about you tell me who in Suju you think your ideal type is?”

Yuri shook her head. She didn’t want to answer that question.

“Just tell us one person. I know there is someone that you think who's very good-looking, nice and the type of guy that you really like.”

“Honestly, I like Heechul oppa & Leeteuk oppa. They are like the leaders of Suju and they are very nice.” She answered truthfully.

Leeteuk smiled and patted Yuri’s back. He was proud of his sister.

“So how about we play Ideal Type World Cup.” SBS suggested that made KHD yelled out agreeing her with the suggestion.

Yuri sighed, she knew this will happen. She just smiled and looked around.

“Come on here Yuri, we’re doing the Suju version first and then the real Ideal Type World Cup.” SBS and KHD stood next to the podium in the middle of the studio recording. Yuri joined them and whined.

“Why me?”

The audiences & the rest of the guests were enthusiast. Yuri had never done Ideal Type World Cup before and she’s always secretive when it comes to her Ideal man so everybody was kind of excited about this one.

“You are very popular among the guy idols and lots of them choose you as their Ideal Type so we really want to know who your Ideal Type is.”

“But why are we doing the Super Junior version? Why can’t we just go on to the real one?”

“Because I am curious and Leeteuk and Heechul are curious too. Right Eetuk? Heechul?” KHD referred to the guys and they both gave him two thumbsup.

Yuri laughed and took a deep breath.

“Should we start now? Of course no pressure though.” KHD reminded her.

Yuri laughed and nodded afterwards.

“Let’s start. YURI’s IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP SUPER JUNIOR VERSION!!!” KHD and SBS both yelled to the camera.

They all then looked at the screen and started. The first picture to appear was picture of Siwon vs. Shindong.

Yuri felt the pressure from the beginning already. She sighed and looked at Heechul and Leeteuk.

“Just think of the guy that you like, who inspires you and he’s the guy that can be with you 24 7 without being boring.” KHD helped her with the situation and it was only the first round.

In the end she chose Siwon. She released a deep breath and laughed along with the two MCs who were already teasing her with Siwon.

Sungmin vs Kibum next.

“Remember the SPAO shooting you guys did? It was awkward right?” yelled Heechul at the side giving her the pressure. The crowds laughed at him but Yuri was too serious on the game.

Yuri was thinking hard and she chose Sungmin over Kibum.

“This is fun!!!” Leeteuk punched Heechul’s arm as he was enjoying the game so much. He was laughing every time Yuri chose the guys.

“What will your members say about this Eetuk? Do any of them like Yuri?” asked KHD to Heechul who was still laughing.

“I don’t know. We all love her.” He continued to laugh that made everybody in the studio laugh too.

“He’s enjoying it!” SBS added.

Yuri continued with the game. She chose Eunhyuk over Ryeowook. Kangin over Yesung . Donghae over Hankyung.

“Okay. Heechul vs. Leetuek.”

Yuri shook vigorously. She was having a hard time choosing these two since they were both in the studio.

“No pressure Yuri. You know you can do it!” Heechul yelled & giving her a secretive message.

“It’s okay if you choose Heechul, you’re still my favourite Yuri.” Added Leeteuk. They were both giving her a hard time & even harder than she thought it would be.

“Guys seriously stop it. You guys are pressuring her.” SBS snapped when the two guys were trying so hard to convince Yuri to choose them.

“Think carefully. We both know that I helped you a lot during our movie remember?” Heechul didn’t want to give up.

Yuri just laughed all along. The boys were quarrelling and trying so hard to convince her.

“This is hard. I can’t choose between Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa. They are by far the closest oppas to me in Super Junior.” Yuri whined.

“Okay you need Imagination Chance.” SBS and KHD both spoke out.

“We give you a scenario and you can imagine.” Continued KHD.

“Sure.”

“Okay you imagine. Just imagine.” SBS started to talk in a low and slow voice.

Yuri closed her eyes and imagined.

“You were in a dance practice room. You were all alone. You were dancing to a slow romantic music. But dancing alone was just too plain boring. You just need someone to dance a romantic song with”

“YAAHH!! I can’t imagine something like that. They are my oppas. Something romantic? It’s just too disturbing!!” Yuri snapped and made everyone laughed. She was right after all. She couldn’t imagine having a romantic dance with her brothers.

“You babo. Why are you giving her romantic scene? It’s disturbing!!” KHD yelled to SBS that made her burst into laughter.

“Sorry. Okay let’s try that again. No romantic situations.” “Okay. You were still in the dance practice room. You were dancing to a hip hop song and you were all alone. It was night time when suddenly someone came in to the dance floor. That someone saw you dance and complimented you for being such a good dancer. You are always comfortable when he’s around and then you two sit quietly at the side to take a short break. That someone started a conversation and by the time it was midnight you two had a really nice long talk. He’s just someone that you can open up with & share something that you both really like.”

“WHO IS THAT PERSON!! COME ON CHOOSE!!” yelled KHD so suddenly that made Yuri shocked in horror.

After a lot of pressure in her mind she chose Heechul.

“Aww.. Mianhae opaa!” Yuri made a sad face to Leeteuk oppa who pretended to cry.

“Fine Yuri. If that’s what you want.” Leeteuk joked as he saw Heechul jumped in happiness.

“I knew that we’re so close Yuri. You’re like the best sister ever. I’ll treat you ice-cream later after this recording.” Heechul’s words made people in the studio died of laughter.

“Round 1 done. Let’s go to round 2”

Siwon vs. Donghae.

“Donghae oppa.”

Heechul vs. Sungmin.

“Heechul oppa.”

Heechul stood up proud.

Final of the second round Yuri chose Kangin over Eunhyuk.

“The second round is done. Let’s go to the semi-final round!! But we have three names left. I don’t know how they will choose it.”

“So far she chose Donghae, Heechul and Kangin. Out of these three, who do you think is the closest one to you?”

“Heechul oppa and Kangin oppa?”

“Then why is Donghae in the semi-final round?”

“I just think that Donghae oppa is better than the others.”

“That’s not fair, if I go against Donghae i’m pretty sure I’ll be in the semi-final round.” Leeteuk in. He shook his head.

KHD laughed at his facial expression, how he wasn’t satisfied of how they choose people to go against with.

“Mianhae oppa.” Yuri felt sorry. She didn’t like doing this Ideal Type game especially choosing over between her own brothers.

“Since you were so close to Heechul, let’s put him to the final round.”

“Now Donghae vs. Kangin. I want you to think from now on that they are not your oppas cause we really want to know your ideal type. Just think them as a guy. His personality and his looks. Please choose Donghae or Kangin?”

Yuri bit her lower lip. She knew Kangin was so close to her as well. She went to visit him a lot of time when Taeyeon was still a DJ along with him. But now that Taeyeon is no longer be with Kangin they can barely had time to meet each other even during the normal days.

“You don’t want your oppa to be your ideal type do you? That’s even more disturbing!” KHD reminded her.

“YAAH don’t push her. Let her choose already.” Heechul was so impatient.

Yuri closed her eyes and had a deep thought. She knew she shouldn’t be taking this so seriously but she was afraid of the gossips. Maybe it was not about gossips maybe there was something else. She wasn’t sure herself.

After a very long thinking she chose Donghae over Kangin. Heechul and Leeteuk were a bit surprise because they knew Kangin would always win over Donghae since Yuri seemed so close to Kangin than Donghae.

“I don’t really take this seriously guys so just chill okay.” Yuri said to them.

“Okay Yuri no pressure. Now it’s time for the final round.”

“I can’t believe I’m competing with Donghae.” Heechul told Leeteuk.

“Donghae must be really happy now. He said he’s always bad luck with girls but look at him? Final round?” Leeteuk shook his head. That statement made the audiences went ‘Ooo’

Yuri pushed her hair to the back and took a deep breath. She was obviously taking this game too seriously. She was always nervous when choosing one person after another.

“Let’s go Yuri. DONGHAE or HEECHUL?”

Everybody was so focused to Yuri. It was so tensed for Yuri because she couldn’t choose between Donghae and Heechul. She wanted to choose Heechul straight away but when she thought about Donghae there was something that made this game even harder. All eyes were on her, everybody was so enthusiastic. Some people were so impatient. People wanted to know whose Yuri’s ideal type. It was nerve-wrecking even though it was just a silly game.

 

So in the end Yuri made her decision.