Christmas Special : Nichkhun-Victoria (Chapter 30)

Suddenly In Love

Victoria’s POV

I was trolling on my friend's Skype profile when suddenly I got a call from Baby Ssul. I immediately pick up with a happy smile on my face.

"Eonni," she greeted with a happy expression. "Merry Christmas!"

I chuckled. "Merry Christmas, Baby."

"Are you going to go out with Nichkhun? You look so neat," she said and I grinned.

"I am always neat," I said with a wink.

"True," she nodded. "Oh, Eonni, I'll call you again later. Taemin is online," she beamed happily and hung up. Gosh, my babies really are growing up. I glanced at the clock, 12.45. A quarter hour left until I could meet Nichkhun. I immediately got up, and checked myself in front of the mirror. Done. I just have to wait for another 15 minutes then.

But less than 5 minutes, my apartment's doorbell rang. I rushed to the door, to see that Nichkhun was already outside, looking sleek and neat.

"Merry Christmas!" He greeted while handing me a teddy bear.

"Oh my! How cute!" I forgot about his presence in a while by grabbing the teddy from him. "Is this for me?"

"I don't see anyone else to give," he said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I hugged the teddy. "Oh! Almost forgot, merry Christmas, Nichkhun ssi."

"Yeah, merry Christmas," he smiled.

"Anyway, you're early," I said and he grinned.

"I'm trying to be in time," he said, reminding me that I ever told him that I wanted him in time, not just on time. And it kinda sweet that he remember my words clearly.

"That's sweet of you," I blurted. "Shall we go now?"

He nodded and offered his arm.

"I have to grab my purse first," I said.

"Ah, right," he grinned sheepishly. "And you're not going to bring that everywhere, aren't you?" He pointed to the teddy bear.

"Can't I?" I stuck out my tongue and he just smiled

**

We were walking side by side, my arm was lingered around his arm. We chatted happily on our way to the movies.

"What should I named him anyway?" I asked and he looked at the teddy.

"Him?"

"Yeah, I figured that the teddy is wearing a bow tie, so it's a he," I said and he nodded. "Wait! I know!"

"What?"

"Since he remind me of you," I said. "His name is Khun!"

"Khun?"

"Yep," I nodded. "Khun ah...," I called the teddy and waved at the bear. Nichkhun chuckled at my action.

"If you call him 'Khun', then what will you call me with?" He asked in amusement.

I bit my lower lip, thinking about the answer. "I'll figure that out later."

**

There is this romantic movie that I always wanna watch, and so Nichkhun took me to watch it. Our seat was in the middle, so we could see other people around us.

One mistake I made, romantic movie plus Christmas day equals couples everywhere. Nichkhun and I aren't technically...couples, so it kinda awkward. We just sat there, and did nothing. We were too busy with our own thoughts. I wanted to talk to him, but it's just too...urgh.

So I decided to talk to Khun instead. Khun the teddy, I mean.

"Khun ah, why isn't the movie starting?" I pouted as I talk to him, which I know I wouldn't get a reply. But who cares. The atmosphere wasway too awkward.

Nichkhun chuckled beside me. And suddenly he mimicked a voice,"Because the ahjussi is a meanie, he didn't want to play the movie."

I smiled softly at his action. I couldn't help it. It was cute. "Really? Then can you go up there and scold the ahjussi?"

"No, it's Christmas day, I have to be nice to everyone," he mimicked a voice again and I chuckled. He chuckled as well.

"We're stupid," he commented in his normal voice.

"Nope, you're stupid, I'm not," I defended myself and he tsk-ed.

Just then, the movie was starting and we watched it in a less awkward atmosphere. We were joking about the lead characters once in a while and had a really good time, until...

"I promise that I'll come back," the guy who was the lead actor hugged the female lead amorously. A tear rolled down from her cheek and the guy let go of the hug. He gave the girl a deep look, and said, "I promise I will come back, for you."

"This is getting too cheesy," I commented and Nickhun nodded. Somehow I could see that he was nervous. Why?

"Do you want another drink?" He suddenly offered. "I'll get it for you."

"No, thanks. I still got much here," I showed him my cup of soda and he gulped. Now I'm totally sure he was nervous.

Suddenly I saw the lead actor was leaning closer to the lead actress, and I know what I did wrong for the second time. They were about to kiss.

And just then, their lips met and they kissed. It was a hot kiss anyway, which made me a bit... GAHD! I wanted to sue the director to make such a hot make out filmed this close.

I saw Nichkhun was looking away from the corner of my eye and I just rolled my eyes before blowing some air.

"That was hot," I commented as soon as their lips parted. But then I realized... What kind of comment is that!? I blushed, but then looked away so that he won't see I was blushing.

This is bad... Really bad.

**

Nichkhun's POV

It was the worst movie trip in my entire life. I want to slap myself because accepting her request to watch romantic movie.

We are walking to her apartment now, with a different condition from how we started our date. We didn't joke as much as before, and only some words came out of our lips. Her hand isn't clutched at my arm anymore. We walked side by side, but I recognized a space between us. She was still holding 'Khun' on her hand.

I let out a soft sigh. This is bad. I was planning to officially ask her out, but with this condition, I don't think it is possible.

Suddenly she nudged my side and I turned to look at her.

"Hey, you know, I'm sorry for picking out that film," she tugged the end of my sleeve and looked down as she said so.

I chuckled. "It's okay, it wasn't horrible anyway," I replied.

"I didn't say it was bad. It was... You know. You, me, movie...awkward," she mumbled.

I laughed, like seriously laughed. She is the only woman in my life that would dare to say that, and I like it. Either I really like it, or because the fact that I have fallen for her that's why I like her action. But either way, I still like it. It was...brave...in a cute way.

I forgot about the awkwardness just then and reached out my arm. I put it around her shoulder and pulled myself closer to her. We kept on walking, with my arm around her shoulder and she didn't look uncomfortable with it, which made me even more confident that we should forget about the awkwardness earlier.

"Uh...anyway, Vic," I called and she looked up to look at me. Our faces were just this close to each other, that I could even felt her breath.

I could hear my heart was beating unevenly while looking at flawless face. I looked at her lips and I just had the urge to kiss her. I want her lips on mine.

"Yeah?" She said, snapping me out.

"I love you," I blurted and she looked a bit shocked, but still keep her cool. She smiled after a while.

"I love you too," she blurted and I could feel like fireworks were beaming around me. I could've just jump around right now out of happiness.

"Uhm.. So..," I coughed, didn't know how to exactly ask her. "Will y-you...," I gulped.

She chuckled. "Yes, I will," she answered before I finished the sentence.

"I haven't even ask," I said.

"You're too slow," she stuck her tongue out at me. "I like everythingin time."

Without even thinking anymore, I leaned down to claim her lips and I could feel she gasped a little at the contact, but then kissed me back after collecting her consciousness.

"Honey!" She beamed as soon as we broke our kiss. I gave her a look. "You know... This is 'Khun', and so you are 'Honey'."

"Why honey?" I chuckled.

"Because you're sweet," she blurted and I smiled at her softly.

"Okay then... Honey," I said, trying to make myself used to the name. I like it, actually...

**

 

------------

next, MinStal xP

i'll see if i can post tonight >,<