Chapter 19

Suddenly In Love

 

Krystal’s POV

                “Jung Soojung, who was that?” Jessica Eonni asked me as soon as I closed the living room’s door.

                “It’s my friend, Sehun, Eonni. Why?” I asked back.

                “He’s good looking…,” she replied. “And well-mannered.”

                “Well, I have to say that I kinda agree with you,” I said and she giggled.

                “Too bad you have Minho,” Jessica Eonni said in a playful tone, but actually, hearing that name made me froze on spot. Seeing no reply from me, Jessica Eonni glanced at me and saw my pale face.

                “Omo! I almost forgot! Are you okay now?” she placed her hand on my forehead again.

                I forced a smile. “Yeah, I’m fine, Eonni…”

**

Minho’s POV

                I stopped my car in front of Soojung’s house. I took a deep breath before getting out of car. I fixed my collar and walked to press the bell.

                Different from the day before, I only need to ring once. Jessica Noona walked out of the house.

                “Good evening, Noona,” I greeted her and she greeted back. “Is Krystal home?”

                “Yeah, she is. Come in, she’s taking a shower right now, so you probably have to wait around 15 minutes or so. Just wait inside,” she said and I obliged. I sat on the couch as soon as Jessica Noona told me to.

                “Uh, Noona,” I called when she was about to leave.

                “Yeah?”

                “Can you tell her that her friend is waiting for her downstairs? But if she asks who it is, can you please tell her that you don’t know?”

                Jessica Noona looked at me with a confused look. But she nodded after a few second, “Sure.” Then she went inside and gone from my sight.

**

Krystal’s POV

                I walked out of the bathroom with the sight of Jessica Eonni waiting for me.

                “Is it dinner time already?” I asked as I approached her.

                “No,” she smiled. “But, Jungie… Tell me the truth, do you have some problem with… anyone?”

                I gulped as soon as I heard the question.

                “You do, don’t you?”

                I sighed before I gave my sister a small nod.

                “Who’s the person you have this problem with?” she asked again and I stayed quiet, not answering her question. “Is it Minho?”

                I still kept on quiet.

                Then she sighed in defeat. “Fine then. You don’t have to tell me now. But do me a favor, please?”

                “Yeah, what is it, Eonni?” I asked her.

                “Hmm… Can you please go to the living room and bring me my bag? I left my bag there,” she said and I nodded.

                I left my room and headed to the living room. And when I entered the living room, I saw a figure that I don’t wanna see all day. Minho.

                He stood up as soon as he saw me.

                “Hey,” he smiled softly. I watched his smile, but didn’t give him a smile back. Instead I looked around the room to see my sister’s bag. But there is no bag in this room. Eonni must have used it as an excuse for me to meet Minho.

                “Are you looking for my sister? Because if you are, I’m gonna call her for you,” I said, coldly.

                “Soojung, listen to me. You didn’t listen to my explanation yesterday. You jumped to your own conclusion,” he replied and I scoffed at his reply.

                “Don’t call me Soojung,” I replied shortly as I turned my body around so he could only face my back, and I was about to leave.

                “Soojung, please just give me a minute,” he pleaded and I rolled my eyes. A part of me wants him to continue, but another part wants to leave this place in instant. But the majority picked letting him to continue, so there I was, turning my back, so that we were facing each other.

                “One minute,” I said as I crossed my arms.

                “As a start, I want to say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say like that. I am nice to you, because I want to, not because I had to,” he said, pausing for a second.

                “And how I can believe that? Who knows if you are acting right now, just to look nice,” I added and he sighed.

                “Soojung, please just believe me?” he said. “Do you think that I’ll come here just to apologize to you if I don’t really mean it?”

                I looked away. He got a point, but then another, what if he only acts so he would look clean on my book?

                “I had never got the intention to be nice to you just to get close to your sister. I am being nice to you because I was sincere about it. I wanted to be nice to you because it feels right, not because I am your slave.”

I looked for you all over the school today, and when I heard that you’re sick, I was worried, very worried,” he said. “I waited for you outside yesterday, you can ask your sister if you want. She knew that I waited for you last night, but you came home with Sehun, so I decided to step back and calm myself down. And…”

                “What do you mean by ‘decided to step back and calm myself down’?” I asked him by cutting his words.

                “I…,” he paused. “Okay I admit. I was jealous when you came home with Sehun. It’s like you seemed very happy with him, after getting mad at me. It’s like… I don’t know,” he messed his hair. I can feel that the inner-me is smiling to myself right now, while my outer-me is still acting cool. But seeing his sincere eyes, made me melted and I just decided to smile at him.

                “Okay, for now, I believe you,” I said.

                He looked up to see me and saw me smiling at him, he smiled back widely.

                “Thanks, Soojung…”

                Funny how other million people in this world can call me by Soojung, but only him who made it sounds so right.

                “As a token of your thanks, can you pick me up tomorrow?” I smiled as I said so. His smile grew even wider and he nodded happily.

**

 

------------------------------------------------------------

short isn't it? xP kk~

well, thankfully there is no negative comments about putting Yoona here in the story line, so yeahhh ~ xP