Chapter 25

Suddenly In Love

Krystal’s POV

                This morning, an unexpected figure waited for me outside my house. I didn’t expect him to come this early. So I just sighed right after I saw him.

                “Soojung ah, let’s go to see Sehun,” he said. I glanced at Minho as he mentioned Sehun’s name. I did think of visiting him and check on him, but I don’t want to face him alone. But at the same time I don’t want to face Sehun with… him. I just walked passing him and headed to Sehun’s house, but he followed, which made me a little annoyed. But who cares. Maybe he’s going to apologize, that’s why he followed me.

                As soon as I reached Sehun’s house, I rang the bell and Kai came out of the house. I waved at him and he smiled at me, before glancing at Minho who was behind me. His expression changed into a serious expression and he gave Minho a short glare.

                “Where’s Sehunnie? Is he okay?” I asked Kai and he turned to face me before smiling.

                “He’s still in bed, you came too early,” Kai said.

                “Tsk, let me wake him up,” I lifted my arm to show Kai my muscles and headed inside, following Kai who was laughing at my answer.

                “Yah, Krys, what’s he doing here?” Kai whispered as soon as we’re inside.

                “I don’t know, he kept on following me,” I whispered back.

                Suddenly the door of Sehun’s room burst open, viewing Sehun’s tall figure.

                “Sehunnie, are you okay?” I immediately ran to him.

                “What are you doing this early?” Sehun asked as he was fixing his messy bed-hair with eyes half closed.

                “I’m worried of you,” I said.

                “Minho Hyung, you’re here too,” Sehun waved friendlily at Minho, who was standing at the corner of the room, looking uneasy because ,of Kai’s glare.

                “Why are you being friendly to him?” Kai nudged Sehun. I guess Kai knew about the incident and probably hated Minho for hurting Sehun.

                “Last night he came and settled things out. So we’re cool now, right Hyung?” Sehun walked pass through me and patted Minho’s back. I glanced at Minho who smiled as a response to Sehun. “I’m going to wash up for a while.”

               Sehun left to the bathroom, which made only me, Minho and Kai left in the room. Kai cleared his throat awkwardly, maybe because he’s feeling guilty after glaring like crazy to Minho earlier, then he left with an excuse to make us some drinks.

                “So…,” Minho spoke up as soon as silence filled the room, which was now only contained the two of us, “Am I forgiven?”

                I glanced at him and bit my lower lip, before nodding slowly. He smiled widely as soon as he saw my little nod.

                “Now that I am forgiven, let’s go on a date with me after this,” my eyes grew wide as soon as he suggested.

                A date?

**

                “Aren’t you curious where I am taking you now?” Minho asked as he was driving his car to…somewhere I don’t know. I turned to face him.

                “No, I’m not,” I replied shortly. I don’t know why, I still feel awkward around him, after getting mad like that.

                “So you’re okay to wherever I’m taking you?” he asked again.  

                “Maybe,” shortly I answered again. He sighed. I pretended not to care and glanced to the road outside, leaning my head to the window.

                “Soojung ah…”

                I felt my heart stop beating for a second as I heard he called me so. But then after my heart started beating again, he grabbed my hand and wrapped his big hand on mine. Just then my heart beat twice… no, thrice as fast as before.

                “Please don’t be so cold to me now,” he said, almost whispering. I opened my mouth a little, wanting to respond, but nothing came out. “It’s already bad enough that you were mad at me, and I was so happy when you forgave me. But seeing you treating me this cold, it made me feel even more bad,” he sighed.

                Nothing still came out from my lips. His hand held my hand even tighter.

                “I’m sorry,” he mumbled. But I still couldn’t say anything.

                He decided to give up and let my hand go.

                “Fine, but I’m still taking you on a date,” he said.

                I don’t want to be mad at him. I wasn’t even mad anymore. But I just feel like… I don’t know what to do. I sighed quietly so that Minho couldn’t hear. He suddenly stopped the car in front of a café. He went out of the car and opened the door for me, so I stepped out from the car.

                “Come on,” he smiled and turned around to lead the way. Looking at his back, I just couldn’t help it. I found myself to have a blood rush. I stared at his back for a few seconds, before walked quickly towards him and hugged him from behind.

**

Minho’s POV

                I sighed. She still doesn’t forgive me, huh? I walked slowly because I felt Soojung wasn’t following me. I was about to turn around when I suddenly feel… a pair of arm wrapped around my waist, with head leaning to my back. I stopped my track and glanced to my back. It was Soojung, hugging me from behind.

                Blood were rushing through my veins as soon as I felt the contact with her, and I could hear my heart was beating wildly.

                “Soojung…,” I called, almost whispering. She didn’t reply, either because she didn’t hear me calling her name, or she still didn’t want to reply me.

                After a while she let go of the hug and stepped back a little. I turned around to face her and she looked down.

                “Let’s go,” she said and I smiled at her, which I know she saw very clearly.

                That instant, I just knew that I was forgiven completely.

                We went inside the café together. I had a smile plastered on my face all the way. I ordered some drinks for us and we talked until hours, before deciding that we should walk around to see the Christmas preparation along the road. At first, our talks were a bit awkward, but soon enough we went back to ourselves and we enjoyed talking to each other. I could even see her smile again.

                “Is there anything you want for Christmas?” I asked as soon as we were walking in the cold winter night, after leaving the café.

                She thought for a while. “I think I don’t have anything,” she mumbled. “Well, how about you?”

                “Me?” I crossed my arms, acting like I was thinking of something. “I want a new car!” I said blatantly and Soojung rolled her eyes at my answer.

                “So should I buy you a new car?” She asked, playing along.

                “Yes, please!” I nodded.

                “Okay, I’ll buy you a new car,” she said. “A new car which is around this big,” she held out her hand and showed me her thumb and pointer finger which was only around an inch wide.

                “This ‘big’ only?” I held out my hand and copied her action.

                “Yeah, don’t be greedy. It’s good enough I’ll get you something,” she said and I chuckled in amusement.

                “But actually, if I could spend Christmas day with you, it was more than enough. It’s like the best present I could ever receive from anyone,” I said and glanced at her, to see her reaction.

                I saw her cheeks got even redder, either from the cold or because of my words. I wished it was because of me. But then I saw her bare hand. She didn’t wear any gloves to cover her hands. It must be frozen.

                I took off my gloves and grabbed her hands. I put on the gloves on her hands.

                “Thanks,” she said, but then taking off the right hand’s glove, which I just put on.

                “Why are you taking that off?” I asked, but she ignored my question.

                “Give me your right hand,” she commanded.

                “Why?” Once again she ignored my question. She grabbed my right hand and put the glove back on my right hand. Now she has her left hand wrapped with my glove and I have my right hand wrapped with glove, while her right hand bare, and so is my left hand.

                “This way we have both have one warm hand and one frozen hand,” she said as she continued to walk ahead of me, but then I grabbed her right arm by my left hand. She turned around to face me. “What is it?” she asked, trying to let my hand go of her arm. I let her arm go, but then grabbed her by her hand and held it tightly.

                “This would make it better,” I said with a smile.

                “Huh?”

                I intertwined my fingers with hers and smiled wider. “Now we have both our hands warm,” I said and she smiled a little, before continuing our walk.

**

 

 

------------------------------------------------

it's not satisfying enough, huh? >< sorry if it is ><~

well, full TaeLi on the next chapter for christmas special \^0^/

thanks everyone <3