Chapter 23

Suddenly In Love

Krystal’s POV

                “Sehun ah, are you okay?” I helped him to sit on the couch as I asked him in a worried tone. He forced a smile and nodded.

                “I’m okay,” he said, assuring me.

                “Wait here,” I said as I ran to the kitchen to take some ice cubes to compress his bruise.

                There was dead silence as I put some ice cubes near his lips.

                “I’m sorry about what Minho did,” I gulped before apologizing.

                Sehun smiled once again. “It’s not your fault. Besides, I’m okay.” He grinned.

                “Still, I am sorry,” I mumbled and he reached out his hand to ruffle my hair. I let him do so because I felt guilty enough. As much as I hate my hair being messed, it’s better to let him do it.

                “Don’t say sorry again,” he said, stopped messing my hair, but not taking his hands off my head. Instead his hand moved lower until it touched my right cheek. He caressed my cheek softly and I blushed at his action. I froze as he did so, and I don’t even know why. He sighed and he still didn’t let go of my cheek.

                “Can you please answer me now? So at least I could have a good night sleep tonight?” Sehun said with a little winch. I bet it hurts when he talks.

                “Uh… I…”

                “Jungie, I’m home!” Jessica barged into the room and suddenly her eyes grew wide. “MWOYA!?”

--

Jessica’s POV

                “MYOYA!?” I widened my eyes to see if I saw things wrong. I am hallucinating, aren’t I? Sehun was holding my sister cheek, and she was not avoiding it.

                “What is it, babe?” Jonghyun suddenly appeared behind me and he gasped, as shocked as I am.

                Sehun immediately let go of his hand off my sister’s cheek, and he coughed awkwardly. Krystal just stood up and sat beside him. Then I glanced at Sehun, and realized he had bruises near his lips.

                “Sehun ah, are you alright?” I beamed at Sehun immediately, forgetting the moment I saw before a while back then.

                Sehun nodded and smiled weakly, “I am okay, Noona.”

                “Eonni, don’t ask him anything further, it must hurts when he talks,” Krystal spoke up and I nodded.

                “Jungie’s right. You better go home, Sehun ah,” I said worriedly.

                “Yeah, after I finish compressing his bruise,” Krystal added and I nodded.

                “Well, okay,” Sehun said.

                I wonder what happened again just now.

                “Well, we’ll leave you two alone,” I said as I dragged Jonghyun with me. But being a good sister I am, I hide behind the big shelf, to eavesdrop at the two.

                “We’re seriously gonna eavesdrop them?” Jonghyun whispered at me as he nudged my waist.

                “Sssh, Jjong!”

                Just after that I heard Sehun spoke up. “So?”

                I heard Jungie sighed and mumbled, “I’m sorry. I-I…”

                Sehun cut her stutter, “It’s a no, huh?”

                Then I don’t hear any answer from Krystal, but Sehun sighed, so I guess she replied it with a nod.

                “Okay, so now that I got my answer, I’m going home,” Sehun said as I heard voices like he was standing up. I found a hole for me to peek, so I peeked. Sehun got up and Krystal followed, just her head only looked at the floor. Sehun forced out a smile. Forced because it hurts both inside and outside when he smiled. “Tell your sister that I’m going home,” Sehun said and Krystal lifted her head for a while, nodding with a bitter smile, and followed Sehun outside.

                I was about to follow them when suddenly I felt Jonghyun’s hand stopped me by holding my wrist.

                “Jjong, let go, I gotta follow them,” I pleaded as I tried to struggle, but his grip was strong. I glared at him, but then my glare softened seeing his soft stare at me. He traced his hand until his hand intertwined with mine and smiled, “Let’s leave them alone. Krystal is your baby, I know, but she’s old enough to take care of it yourself. Besides, she’ll tell you herself sooner or later.”

                My mouth hung opened as I saw Jonghyun acted this way. He is a lot of thing. He’s playful, childish sometimes, he even being a big brat too at some times, he’s cocky and sometimes hard to understand. He’s not even close to a mature man I saw just now. But seeing this side of him, made my heart flutter. I bit my lower lip, considering if I should let it slip and listen to Jonghyun or keep my decision strong and follow Krystal. But the urge to follow Jonghyun’s words was way bigger and I finally decided to do so.

                “Okay,” I mumbled softly as he caressed my hand with his thumb. He smiled at my answer and gave a sweet kiss on my lips. I kissed him back before he finally broke the kiss and said, “My girlfriend is such a great sister.”

                I smirked at his words. “Oh yeah? Who’s your girlfriend?”

                “Her name is Jessica Jung or Jung Sooyeon,” Jonghyun took both of my hands and intertwined both of my hands with his. He stepped closer until we’re only an inch apart.

                “Did she even say yes yet?” I replied and he pouted.

                “No, that is why I’m asking you if she’s gonna say yes,” he said.

                “So you’re asking me?”

                He nodded slowly, not moving further at all, instead we’re getting closer and closer.

                “Well, I think she’s gonna say yes.”

                “So, will Jessica Jung be my girlfriend?”

                I giggled at him and nodded before giving him another kiss.

--

Krystal’s POV

                “Careful on your way home, Sehun ah,” I said with a bitter sweet smile. Guilt was eating me up alive, really. I looked down again. And as if he could read my mind, he grabbed me by my shoulder.

                “Jung Soojung, look at me,” he ordered, so I lifted my head slowly to face him.

                “See this smile?” He smiled sweetly. “I am fine. Stop feeling guilty.”

                I smiled back. Sehun is really a great guy. I must be punished in my after life for making so much trouble for him. Sehun patted my head and ruffled my hair again. I chuckled softly as I fixed my hair.

                “I better go now, sleep well, Krys,” he said before turning around. But something urged me to grabbed Sehun’s arm, so I did. He turned around a little and I gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

--

                I walked into my house and saw my sister and Jonghyun was cuddling on the sofa, talking about stuffs I couldn’t hear. Jessica noticed me, so I smiled at her. “I’m gonna prepare the dinner,” I said and left to the kitchen.

                At the kitchen, I took out my phone from my pocket and saw that I have tons of miscalls, 31 to be exact, and also 12 messages, from the same number. Minho. I opened the texts one by one, and everything was pretty much the same. He was sorry. Well, he should be. But he shouldn’t be saying sorry to be, he should say sorry to Sehun. I put my phone back to my short’s pocket and started taking out ingredients to cook for dinner.

--

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAYY \\\^0^///

MinStal moments on the next chapter, for sure ^^V

sorry for making Minho being like... this ._. xP