Chapter 21

Suddenly In Love

 

Victoria’s POV

                “You’re late,” the first thing I said when the figure I was waiting for was standing in front of me with a heavy pant. He checked his wrist-watch and looked at me with a straight expression.

                “Just by 15 minutes, Vic,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

                “15 minutes happened to be very important to me,” I said while I was skipping away from him, but he followed me from behind.

                “I know. I’ll try to be more on time next time. I’m sorry,” he said as I turned to face him and smiled.

                “In time,” I smiled cutely and he smiled back.

                “Okay.”

                “So are you planning to go visit your parents in Thailand for the holiday, Khun?” I asked while skipping my way to our destination as he was walking beside me.

                “Not really, instead my parents are coming here to visit me,” he answered. “How about you? Are you going back to China?”

                I shook my head. “No way,” I chuckled.

                “Why?”

                “I just want to spend my Christmas here once. I study in Korea, live in Korea, but I have never spent Christmas in Korea, even once. So I wanted to spend this year’s Christmas here. My parents are okay with that.

                “So they’re coming here?”

                I shook my head again. “They’re too busy working.”

                Nichkhun nodded his head and I smiled to him

                “My parents are always busy. I’m an only child, so I often get bored back then in China. It’s a very quiet place back home,” I explained.

                “Well, my house is pretty much always noisy.”

                “That sounds fun.”

                “Very. My father doesn’t come home often, but still, the house is pretty crowded with my grandma, mom, brother and sisters,” he added and I gave him a nod.

                “I wish I could be in a house like that,” I said and he smiled.

                “Sometimes it’s too crowded. It’s like having no privacy back home,” he replied.

                “Well, then I guess each house has its own positive and negative sides,” I chuckled, followed by his chuckle.

                “So you’re alone for Christmas?” Nichkhun asked as soon as we finished our previous topic.

                “Well, Luna seemed to be busy because she has Onew now. Ssul is planning to go to Tokyo with her family. Amber might go back to the States. Jungie? I think her family is coming over. So yeah, I am kinda alone,” I smiled.

                “Then, will you spend it with me instead?”

**

 

Minho’s POV

                “I’m going guys!” I heard Jonghyun beamed as soon as his bedroom’s door went open.

                “Where to, Hyung?” Taemin paused his game to ask where Jonghyun is going.

                “I know, I know!” Key jumped off the sofa excitedly to give Jonghyun a playful glare. “Looks like someone is going to see Miss Jessica Jung,” Key sang as my eyes grew wide.

                “Yep, I am going to see Sica, unlike somebody, who didn’t make any move to see his love,” Jonghyun sang back as he was trying to tease Minho as well. Onew, Taemin, Key got the joke Jonghyun threw and laughed. I rolled my eyes and groanded.

                “Shut up!” I said as I threw a pillow to Jonghyun, but he managed to dodge it.

“Well, I’m going. Bye!” he said as he threw the pillow to Key and left.

                Everyone went back to their activity as soon as he left. Key was lying flat on the couch, holding his phone and kept on scrolling, Taemin was back to his game, and Onew went back to his laptop.

                “Guys, I’m bored,” I said as I looked around to my friends. No joke, I am bored.

                “Then go visit Krystal,” Key raised his head and sang. I stayed quiet at the suggestion.

                “Yeah, I think Key gave you a great idea. Why don’t you visit her?” Onew added before focusing back on his laptop. I sighed.

                “Hyung, do you really like her?” Taemin asked, pausing from his game again. Just then I felt everyone’s pausing from their own business and stared at me.

                “Mind your own business, will you?” Minho suddenly yelled and took his phone. Onew sighed before getting back to his laptop, Key groaned and dropped himself at the sofa.

                “But Hyung…,” Taemin called. I looked at him. “If you do like her, then I have a bad news.”

                Everyone, once again, paused from their business.

                “What?”

                “I heard from Kai that Sehun confessed to Krystal,” Taemin added and my eyes grew wide, once again. I wanted to throw my phone, but Key already did that for me. He threw his phone to the couch.

                “MWO!?” Key exclaimed.

                “I’m not that shocked,” Onew mumbled.

                “And what did Krystal say?” Key asked Taemin, asking a question I wanted to ask.

                “She didn’t give him an answer yet,” Taemin went back to his game, not interested in the topic he brought himself.

                “Yah, Choi Minho, you better make a move quick!” Key threw the pillow to me.

                “Yeah, before she says yes to Sehun,” Onew added.

                “She will never say yes to Sehun,” I tried to calm myself down. I might look calm in the outside, but truthfully speaking, I’m burning inside. I have to admit, hearing Sehun’s name along with Soojung’s always made me so… angry.

                “Do you really love her?” Key rolled his eyes. “You’re supposed to be jealous about it, not acting cool like that.”

                “Minho, Key’s right. Do you really love her?”

                “I love her, I do,” I confessed and this time it made Taemin turned off his game.

                “Then why aren’t you moving?” Key asked again.

                “I…,” I stopped for a while. “I don’t even know.”

                Key heaved a sigh, and so did I.

                “Pabo, go to her house now!” Key ordered but I ignored him.

                “Yah, Minho yah, why are you being like this?” Onew moved from his seat in front of his laptop to sit next to me.

                “Are you afraid, Hyung?” Taemin asked.

                “Afraid of what?” Key added.

                “You know, afraid if she doesn’t like him back,” Taemin answered and it struck me.

                I sighed. “I think so…”

                “That’s why you should keep on trying, Minho!” Onew encouraged, but I sighed again in reply.

                “I don’t want to make myself hoping so much. If I did, and in the end she doesn’t like me back, I…,”

                “You’re afraid to be hurt?” Key cut my words, but I nodded.

                “And besides,” I forced a smile. “Choi Minho isn’t someone who chases a girl, it’s a girl who chases Choi Minho.”

                “Stupid, is it about your pride?” Key snapped and I chuckled nervously. “Screw your pride! Man up and go to her!”

                “Key, don’t be so harsh, Minho’s just joking about the pride thingy,” Onew added and Key groaned.

                “It’s just sickening enough for me to see my friend loves a girl and did nothing about it,” Key said as he stood up. “Don’t be depressed around me if Krystal turns out to accept Sehun’s love.”

                Maybe Key is right… I sighed before glancing at my two friends.

--

Krystal’s POV

                “Eonni, I’m bored,” I rolled at my sister’s bed. Sica eonni was looking at her reflection in the mirror, brushing her hair for the… umphtenth time of this hour.

                “Ask either Sehun or Minho to go out with you,” she simply replied.

                “Eonni,” I whined. “I told you not to bring Mr. Oh’s name!”

                “Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. I’ll say his name whenever I like,” Sica Eonni said as she stuck her tongue at me through her reflection. I groaned in annoyance. “Sorry, Jungie, I just like to tease you.”

                “Yeah, right,” I rolled my eyes and my sister chuckled. “So when is Jonghyun coming over?”

                The doorbell rang as a reply.

                “I see,” I nodded with full of boredom and handed over Sica Eonni’s bag to her. “Have fun!”

                “I will, you too okay?” she said before kissing my cheek and left.

                I sighed loudly. I took out my phone and browsed my phonebook.

                I dialed Amber’s phone, and waited for a while. She didn’t pick up. I called her again, but the second time she still doesn’t pick up. I decided to browse another number. Sulli. I called her but it reached into mailbox. I sighed for the hundredth time already that day. I called Victoria and she picked up after a few tone.

                “Vic!” I greeted happily.

                “Oh, hey, Jungie!” she replied and I heard noises from the background.

                “Vic, where are you?” I asked her.

                “Hmm… I’m with Nichkhun now,” she replied and I nodded.

                “So you’re busy?”

                “Kinda,” she giggled.

                “I’ll call you again later then. Have fun,” I said before hanging up.

                I scrolled again and stopped at someone’s name.

                Minho.

                Should I call him? I bit my lower lip.

                I shook my head. No no, I should find someone else first. I’ll call him when I have no one else to call.

                I kept on scrolling until I stopped again. It stopped at Sehun’s name. I groaned in frustration.

                Minho, Sehun, Minho, Sehun, Minho, Sehun, Minho, Sehun.

                I blinked.

                An idea struck in my brain.

                I immediately opened my text messages and made a new message.

                                To : Choi Minho
                                To : Oh Sehun
                                I AM BOREDDDDDDD ;A;

                I pressed send, and waited for their reply.

--

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

I personally think this is a little bit boring, I'm sorry ^^" I guess my brain won't work after the exams >___<"

but i cant come up with anything better than this :/ so i apologize >< -bows non stop-

oh, and a little spoiler for you guys : there's gonna be a HUGE* drama after this ;D

*HUGE = for me xD idk if it's gonna be huge for you guys too xP