Chapter 9

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

I'm so sleepy but I just feel like waiting. I heard car driving in so i pull the curtain aside and see that Junhyung driving his car in and parking it. I open the door first to welcome him home. "Yah you are finally home, look at the time now." I said. "Didn't you went out with your friends today?" He asked. "No. You didn't reply my text in the afternoon so I decided to wait for you to be home." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

Hyuna isn't asleep yet. She is waiting for me to be back home and what was I doing to make her feel assured. I feel like I am so useless, to both hara and hyuna. "Don't worry I saw your text. Next time if don't wait for me if you are tired." I said. "Are you okay? You look sad." she said. "Kwenchena." I replied. I go back to my own room. I took off my tie and lie on my bed. 

Hyuna POV 

Junhyung looks like he is faking a smile and doesn't feel good. What exactly happened to him. His attitude today is so different from the other days. Yes, I feel worried for him. What can I do to make him happy again. A sudden thought blinked in my mind. I should make him a delicious meal for him tomorrow. Since he like my cooking and enjoy it, maybe he will be slightly happy after that. I walked pass his room and his door isn't closed. I went in and saw him sleeping already. I put a blanket for him and leave his room. I go back to my room and finally I can sleep already. 

Junhyung POV 

I woke up as usual, in the morning and another day of work. It's a breezy morning, I hope my day will be good today. I shall go drink and party with Doojoon and Gikwang tonight. It had been a long time since I went there, I really need some getaway. 

Hyuna POV 

The moment I woke up, I washed up myself and went down to the kitchen still remembering what I am going to do. Seems like Junhyung is still in the room sleeping or so. I shall make a omelet rice for him. I took out some eggs from the fridge, boil the rice and start making coffee, Soon after I wrapped the egg with the rice and squeeze the ketchup on the beneath of the egg with a smiley face. I just hope he will feel slightly better after seeing it and tasting it. I put our  dishes on the dining table. Not long after I heard walking footsteps, seems like he is coming already. 

Junhyung POV 

After putting on my suit, I went down to the dinning room. What I saw was omelette rice with a smiley and hyuna eargerly waiting for me to start on the breakfast. "Good morning!" She squealed. "What is this?" I asked. I smiled upon seeing the smiley on the omelette and I smell something weird for this. "I don't see you feeling good last night. This is what I can do to cheer you up, this taste really delicious too." she said. I cannot help but laugh. Why is she so cheeky to do such stuffs to make me happy. The more I see her, the more I think she is really good at making me feeling better at times. "I don't expect you will do such stuffs. Yes, I'm okay now so kamsahaeyo kim hyuna-sshi." I said in a cheerful vibe. 

Hyuna POV 

He finally laughed and smile back again. He is finally back to normal. "Mission sucessed!" I squealed. "What mission?" he puzzledly asked. "To make you happy and back to normal again." I answered. "Yes. By the way, sorry for not replying you yesterday cause I was busy so yeah. Also I'm going to clubbing with my friends tonight. If you want, you may join me too." he said. "Okay. Awh I don't go such places, I'm only 20 and it is kind of young you know." I said. "Alright. Just be careful today ok?" he said. "Sure." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

After our meal, we head to work. As usual, we go to work by car. I go into my office while hyuna go back to her desk. I went into my office and the first thing I saw was hara standing there waiting for me. "Oppa!" she said. "Good morning! So what is the project or meetings all about?" I asked. "Some CEO will come in today, for some business projects. You will be quite busy today." she said. "Arraso. Put those documents there, I will do it myself." I said. "Oppa..." she mumbled. 

Hara POV 

My mind just cannot get off what happened last night. It's like when I see oppa, I will feel really pitiful and hurt. I think I have to clarify something to him. "Yea?" he asked. "About yesterday... You don't have to think of us, I just want things to be this way. To be comfortable close friends and we can just rely on each other." I said. "Pabo yah, I just want you to be happy. If you really want things to be this way, we will and let's don't think too much. I know both of us are suffering inside." he answered. "Ani. Kwenchena. Let's just stay this way." I said. "yea..." he said. I faked a smile in replied and leave the room. 

Hyuna POV 

I had nothing to do and I don't see hana around so I decided to go to Junhyung office to approach him. Before I want to knock the door, I heard something. I was in a state of shock after hearing what they said. So they had this kind of relationship. Am I being bothersome to stay in that house. Before they end their conversation, I went back to my seat. On the desk, I saw a marketing file and there is a note saying 'Do this for me. -hana'. So my work is here already. As usual, I will do it and put aside my personal feelings. 

Junhyung POV 

I was clearing and doing my stuffs but what hara said just now kept alarming in my mind. As usual, I go for meetings and waiting for time to passed. Hara and I went back to normal comfortable close friends. At least I'm eased at heart to see her smiling. Hyuna is doing her work well, I'm glad that she is doing well here. 

Hyuna POV 

After doing this much, realizing that it's 4pm already shocked me because I didn't have any food yet. I took a piece of bread from the cafeteria and continue with my work. After I finish all of them, the sky is getting darker and most of the employees here had left. I went to Junhyung office and there is no one, I bet her left to clubbing with his friends already. I took my stuffs and leave the office. 

Junhyung POV 

Finally I'm out of the office, I sent hara home and I drove to the hongdae clubs where my hyungs is all over there. I walked into the dark and flashy place with blasting music. I keep walking in and I finally saw Gikwang and doojoon. We waved at each other and I went over to their seat. 

Status: Updated w/ a short chapter!

Hope you like it! (: