Chapter 63

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

"Let's go for rehab now." I said. Junhyung just sat on the bed and nod his head in agreement. I take the wheelchair from the side and open it up for him. I hold onto his arms so I can help him up but he doesn't want any help. "It's okay. I will do myself." he said. He pushed away my hands. Seeing him like this aches my heart but I cannot show too much concern either. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I finally get to sit on the wheelchair by myself. My second time doing it on my own. My left toes have the feeling already and I can even move my feet already although there is still some difficulties. "Thank you. I don't have any rude intention just now by pushing your hands away." I said. Both of us leave the room as we head to the rehab center. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
"Kwenchana junhyung-sshi, i understand your anxieties now since you cannot really walk yet." clarifying my thoughts to him. "Glad you know that. It is great to have your companion with me today." he said. I cannot help but feeling really happy. There we are at the rehab center. The doctor is now helping him and telling him what to do for his second rehab. His face filled with pains when he tries to get up, it hurts my heart and my eyes become teary without control. I am so bad in controlling my emotions. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My toes can finally move and my legs too, but i still cannot walk without the railings. I slowly walked, step by step. My eyes go to hyuna while i begin walking. Her expression doesn't look good looking at me, his eyes is a bit teary or is it my eyes having problem. I have this feeling that she is interested in me. However, my policy is that i can only be true to hara. Hyuna is indeed a nice and interesting person but i can only play along. I walk step by step, until the while i am thinking of what i saw on her face. Un till the end, she have been watching me. "You are done with the walking part, you made great progressed and now it is the part for the stairs." the doctor said. I nodded in agreement and go ahead with the next one. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Looking at him progressing well and doing well on his rehab made me really happy and glad. He will recover soon. Meanwhile, i don't bother about his memories anymore. As long as i can see him, that's my unrequitted love. I followed him and the doctor to the next part of his rehab. I stood there and watch while the doctor helps. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Standing here watching them for quite sometime already but why am i sensing things and why is hyuna looking at him like this. He took some peek on her. Meanwhile, he is progressing well. To be honest, i don't even know how to face hyuna after removing every evidence of her and junhyung but i am doing this for the good of junhyung. I am sure he don't want to know all that past, especially the one with jiyeon. Now that, he and hyunseung is fine already. Speaking of that, i heard someone calling me and it is hyunseung. "Hey hara-sshi, why never go in and see him?" he asked. I gasped. "Hyunseung-sshi, can i talk to you personally for awhile." i said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
What? To me? What is she going to tell me and she look nervous. "Alright. Let's go somewhere then since it is personal." i said. We continue with the silence until we are here at the hospital garden. "Yes? What do you want to tell me?" I initiated. "I did something horrible to both junhyung and hyuna especially to hyuna-" i am shocked to hear that. I cut away her words. "What did you do? Tell me while we are here." i said. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Hyunseung look agitated and taken aback from what i said. I don't know how to tell him and i am sure i won't tell him in full details. I trust him since he had been a really good friend to junhyung but so what? I trust no one like mentally and seriously. "I cannot tell you in full but that is all for junhyung sake. You will understand afterall." i said. "I thought you changed, to a better person and have stop intruding into the whole thing. I will not forgive you if anything happens." he said angrily. I have no more choice but only can reply to this to make him think of my motive. "Don't you want to be together with hyuna too? Don't you want to end this stupid rectangle love so both of us won't suffer anymore. Don't forget this, junhyung lost his memories already. What is the point of him remembering and then know that you are the one that killed jiyeon and the ended up, you and him become enemies again." i blabbered everything. I breathed heavily. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I am deeply triggered by she said, very much that i feel like i cannot take it anymore. That i have to tell junhyung about jiyeon. Thought of everything, junhyung is telling me to chase hyuna and at the same time, he is encouraging but i don't have the confidence. Things had gone until this point, what i can do is to stand by hyuna side and hopefully she will accept my feelings. I am not in a third party role, i am just being genuine and sincere until she come to my side. "I will tell him about jiyeon, i cannot lie to him about her because this is very critical and i will chase hyuna but only when she finally able to accept my feelings." i keep cool and reply her to that. 
 
Hara POV 
 
That is why he can never get the woman he wants, but at the same time i am not going to be a bad woman anymore. That will be my last time, until the day junhyung really regain his memories. I will tell him the truth and not hide anything even when that is regarding him and hyuna. I can only continue to be oppa right hand woman now. I will help him, truthfully. "Okay, it's up to your decision. Before i end my words, i just have to tell you that i am not being horrified for doing those things. I just don't want junhyung to take a blow right after he wake up. Realistically, he will remember and after that if i cannot do anything, i will leave." i said. "Make sure you keep your words. until then. Goodbye. I am going to hyuna and junhyung." he said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My mind cannot stop forgetting those intensive conversations both hara and i had just now. I'm too kind. Perhaps i am ruining my life but i want a better world. I can ruined myself but not the world. Like before, i can have depression and die alone but i just want to see hyuna and junhyung genuine smile.