Chapter 6

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

I drove to the supermarket. We walked in and hyuna went to get a trolley. She look like so happy as if she had never been to the supermarket before. We roamed around the supermarket. Hyuna keep grabbed things into the trolley. "Do you think I own a bank?" I smirked. "Ahhh. Should I put it back then?" She asked. "As you wish." I said. "Then I will put it back." she said. "Don't need, get whatever you want." I said. "Are you sure?" she said. "I'm serious." I said. She start smiling broadly. My heart flutters seeing her smiling like this. 

Hyuna POV 

I was surprised by the number of items I get already but Junhyung is such a nice person. We passed by the vegetable point and I start taking carrots and some others. I start doing . "Aing ~" I squealed. I put the carrots on my head and act like a rabbit. Junhyung was laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I said. "You are so funny." he said. "I know my aegyo is very cute." I said. "Look at mines." He said. "Buing Buing ~" I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "Yah what are you doing! Do you know my cheeks are very precious. It hurts." he smirked. 

Junhyung POV 

What's on my mind that I actually did aegyo. I feel so awkward after doing it. Hyuna pinched my cheeks. "Kyeopta!" she whined. I blushed alittle. "Stop playing and put all the vegetables that we need." I said. She ran away with the trolley really fast. "Yahh!" I screamed. People around was starring at me. "Mianhae" I said. I quickly catch up with her. "You are quite fast. Ain't you?" she said. I smirked with no response. We are at the meat catergory. "We will get beef and chicken will do arraso!" I said. "Yes sir!" she squealed. I put the items in the trolley. I quickly grabbed the trolley and run. "Pabo! What are you doing!" Hyuna screamed and catch up with me. 

Hyuna POV 

Junhyung really make me breathless. I ran and catch up with him. This guy really know how to pay back after what I did to him. "You are really smart." I said while he is beside me. "Of course I am smart. Do you know who am I? I am the CEO of xeno company." he ruffled his hair. "I know I know smartass." I said. He look really charming like this. "Do we still need anything?" I asked. He browse through the stuffs and shook his head. We then head to the counter. The cashier lady start tapping and counting our stuffs. After paying the groceries, we head to the carpark.

Junhyung POV 

I carried the groceries while hyuna is empty-handed jumping happily.. She look like a kid like this. We get in the car and I drove home. The moment I reached home, I took out my tie and changed into casual clothing. I go to the kitchen and hyuna is preparing to cook already. "Ahh you are here. Let's start." she said. "What kind of dish we are making today?" I asked. "We are doing korean culinery, a simple homecook dishes so It will be fast and easy." she said. 

Hyuna POV 

I start steaming the rice while I tell Junhyung to slice the meat and carrot. "You did it well." I compliment. "Of course, Its not the first time I'm doing this." he said. I smiled in response. I took the cabbage out and start making kimchi by adding the spices and mixed it. I slice the cabbage and put it in a bowl. I take the eggs out and fry it. Junhyung then passed me the dishes that he had sliced. I took all and fry it. After a few more minutes, I'm done doing the dishes. I put all on the dining table. "Woah it smells so nice." Junhyung said. "I'm a good cook right?" I said. "Yes, you are the best." he said. "Of course." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

The food smells so nice and it would taste good too. Hyuna can really cook well, it is really my pleasure for letting her to stay here. She is such a good cook. I thought to myself. "Let's tuck in now" I said. "Sure!" she squealed. I took my first mouthful of the food, I feel warmth in my heart. It is the same feeling as when I ate what my nanny cooks for me. "Look at the way you eat, it must taste really nice." She said. "Yes, it is. You are the world best cook besides my nanny." I said. "Yay! Thank you." she said. 

Hyuna POV 

I'm going to die from all the praising. Junhyung really look very cute when he is enjoying fully on the food. I feel like cooking for him forever, oh well I have to leave here someday. "Look at the way you behave and all, you don't look like someone that is born in a rich family." he said. "I'm not like those rich family daughters that you see on drama, I don't like fame, money and those inheritances stuffs because I just want to live like ordinary girls out there." I said. "You are really unique compare to...." he mumbled. "Who are you trying to say?" I said. Who is he trying to say and who am I to be so curious over him. 

Junhyung POV 

Yong Jun hyung, what are you thinking? Why are you comparing this girl with someone whom you trust the most. I thought to myself. "Err.. nothing." I said. "Oh. There is something I am always curious about you. Do you mind if I ask?" she said. "Yes, you may ask." I replied. "Why didn't you live with your parents and how come you have your own office. All you earn for yourself or...?" she asked. I smirked from what she said. "Why are you smirking? I ask the wrong questions?" she said. "No, ok I will tell you now. This company is the 2nd company my dad opened, before that he got his own company which is so much bigger than this." I answered. "Oh. Your family seems really big isn't it?" she asked. "Do you want to know more about my childhood?" I asked. 

Hyuna POV 

I asked so much questions out of control, but I'm really curious and keen so what for hiding. "If you want to talk about, you may." I answered. "Do you want to talk about it more later. I will go washed up and you too then we can have wine together at the balcony if you don't mind?" he said. "Sure, I won't mind.So I will go back to my room first" I answered. 

Hello! I'm back with this short chapter. 

So..... Hyuna and Junhyung had gotten one step to their 'friendship'? Will they get things further? 

ps: I am not in aff since I last update chapter 5, so I'd been neglecting my stories. Will you guys forgive my irresponsible behavior? I will just apologized for that.