Chapter 39

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

The sky is getting dark, i am holding a cup of coffee facing the window looking at the night scene of tokyo. My heart starts to break, I don't know why am i feeling like this. The one i love doesn't treat me so well anymore but the one that likes me and I don't feel love to, treats me so well. Thoughts keep coming to my mind, it is agonize to think about it but i am alone now. Thoughts will eventually come to my little mind. My tummy is growling, i am hungry. I had no idea what junhyung oppa is doing in his hotel room. I want to go find him but i am afraid. I heard the door bell rangs, i guess it might be him. The sight when I open the door disappoints me. "Miss, this is your dinner that is ordered by room 279." the lady put the cart in my room and left. My mouth start forming a smile. I know that he still cares, he isn't what I thought of. I ate the food with happiness and relief. Bite by bite I ate it all. Although I am eating alone but the thought of it made me happy. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I hope Hyuna is having her meal well. I want to go find her but the thought of how I talked to her today stopped me from going to find her. What I can do now is only that. I shall go to her room when she is asleep since I got the card for her room. I browse through my email and saw so many projects and work that I have to do when I go back to Korea afterwards. I check my calendar and what I first saw is Hyuna birthday in a week time. I have to start thinking what I should give her. This trip is ending in 3 more days too. After typing all the presentation, my hands get tired as well as myself. It's 11pm and I guess Hyuna must be asleep already. I leave my room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Since there is nothing to do, sleeping is the only choice. I lay on my bed and pull up the blanket. I closed my eyes but instead of falling asleep the memories flashback in my mind. It cause me couldn't fall asleep. I heard my door opening and my heart skip a beat. I close my eyes and pulled up my blanket feeling too scared to react. In a while, I can feel somebody sitting on the bed. It's a familiar feeling. "Aegi-yah, i only dare to say all these when you are sleeping....." i knew it is junhyung, it feels like what happened last time when he only said all that when I was asleep. I remained calm with my eyes close and listen to what he is going to say. "I love you and you know this right?" *yes I do* "I am so sorry, i can never forget what I did sorry to you but i am sure it was an accident that I doesn't know it will happened and i am glad I stop it but this guilt is torturing me. Will you forgive me?" *What did you do that make you feel like this? Of course I can forgive you, when the day I give you my first kiss and my heart I already decided to trust you because you ain't that kind of man.* "I will make sure to treat you better and love you more. Please don't leave me." *As long as you are beside me, it's alright and I don't expect a lot. I will never leave you, pabo.* He gently give me a peck on my cheeks. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I'm glad she is sleeping so I could say what I have been bottling out. I look at her face, of how beautiful and perfect she is. She is the one that change me. I left her room and go back to mines. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Finally, he left the room and i open my eyes and sat up. I start breathing heavily from what I heard just now. It kept echoing in my head. My heart keep pumping but at least we ain't bearing anything already. It's really good. I took a glass of water and gulped it before I went back to sleep again. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I woke up feeling like everything had passed, i bet it will be only good days ahead. I scratched my head and go ahead to brush my teeth and wash my face. The reflections on the mirror reflect on myself with the bruise on my face and that almost fading hickey that Hyuna gave me that day. I brushed my teeth intensively. I took off my clothes so I could take a cooling shower. The water just splashed on my bare body, i wash my body with the lavender smell body foam and hair with shampoo. After a really good shower, I wear a black wifebeater and a white pair of jeans. I style my hair and wear a pullover before I left the hotel room. I doesn't know where to go but end up at Hyuna room level. I had a walk on the corridors, I heard a familiar footsteps as I walk further. It is Hyuna, she look shock but gave me a straight face instead. I wanted to act like a stranger but it would be so bad. As we are getting nearer, i pulled her hand. She look so astounding like as if I am a stranger to her. I pulled her to a corner, our face is so near to each other. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Its just morning only and I just bumped onto junhyung oppa like this, what he said to me last night starts echoing on my little mind again. He pulled me to a corner, my heart beat start pumping in a very fast speed. Our face were so near. "Oppa! What are you doing?" i start to break the tension. "I miss you." he said. "Nado. Your bruise must hurt, how did you get this?" I asked. "I fall down but I am okay so you don't have to be worried." he said. "How can I not be worried when you are the one that always make me worried." I said. I guess my emotions is just overflowing. "Pabo, don't have to be worried. Oppa is always here, standing with you. Let's go to the nearby park for a walk today. The air is fresh." he said. He hold my hand and I feel so happy and sweet. I start smiling like a little girl whom just receive a lollipop. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I finally know how she truly feels and that make me want to protect her more. We start holding onto each other hands while walking in the park. It is a pleasant journey. We are silence but it was a good silence as we kept smiling to each other. "Oppa, can I ask you something?" she asked. "Of course." I said. "When do you start liking me?" She asked. "Do you know I was so shocked at first to see you squatting outside my house then I decided to bring you in cause I find you pitiful. You are a nice girl, you always fulfill my temptation for food and you are always making the empty house a better place because it is lonely staying by myself. If I go home, i will be under my abeoji and I don't like it. I want to grow up and this house will be for my future wife and kids." I said. "You are a nice person. I am sure who marries you, that person will be filled with happiness." she said. "Do you mean yourself?" I teased. "Who will marry someone whom only dares to say out his real feelings when she is asleep." I was shocked by what she said. She must have heard me last night. I feel so embarrassed. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It took me a lot to blabber all that out but that will means my doubts is gone. "You heard me last night? So you are forgiving me?" he said. "Do you think I will be strolling here so calmly with you if I don't forgive you." I said. He smiled and immediately hugged me real tight. "Thank you aegi-ah. Thanks for being so understanding." he said. Everyone around start looking at us as we are hugging in between the pathway in the park. It felt so nice and sweet. Oppa smell so nice too. Everything is good. He let go of me and we continue holding hand in hand as we continue walking and spending our morning and afternoon in the park. We just keep conversing about the most random stuffs without feeling weird.  We just sat on the grass patch and wait for the sun to go down. I am just munching on my sandwich while junhyung drinking his coke. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
It have been so long since I feel so relax. She is laying on my shoulders while look up the sky. "When we go back to Seoul, cook for me okay?" I asked. "Sure, it will be a sumptuous one." she said. The sun went down and the sky is getting dark soon too. We left the place, it's really nice spending time here. "What do you want to have for dinner?" I asked. "A simple one will do." she said. I brought her to a inexpensive restaurant nearby that sell soup and rice. "Times like this, I feel like we are just poor people and not rich background enjoying the little taste of these food." I said. "Although i am born with rich blood too but i have times when i have to do everything on my own just like times like this." she said. "No wonder you are so independent. You don't look like a rich blood at all." I said. "That is what guys like about me, i am not like some spoilt missy that only know how to spend my parents money." she said. "You are so self complimenting, what you expect me to say?" I teased. She gave me the speechless straight face. All I could do is look into her eyes. "Hmmmm so?" I said. "Stop fooling around. Let's go! I am done with eating." she become so shy, turned and want to walk away. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It felt so sweet, he looked into my eyes and his lips keep pressing. It made me want to just stared into his eyes and kiss him. It gets awkwardly shy so I turned away. He pulled my hand and I am facing him once again. He rub his forehead against mines. "You are the best I could have." he said. I could feel that my body and face is getting warmer. I closed my eyes, i thought he wanted to kiss me but suddenly...."What are you doing? Why are you closing your eyes? Are you thinking that I wanted to....?" he said. "Why would I thought of that, my eyes are tired *hmmmph* " I gave an excuse. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She is so adorable and she thought that I am oblivious. I want to just kiss her but no, she has to yearned for more. I am not going to kiss her so I just smirked then held her hands. We left the restaurant with the people inside smiling at our interactions. We sweetly smile to each other. We take a short walk so we could go back to the hotel. The night sky is really beautiful, we just keep on bickering while we are walking and strolling. The hotel door automatically open by the censor when we are going in. I press the lift and we go inside. "Oppa, it is a nice day spend today. " she said. "Hyuna, don't go first. I am going to give you something special." I said. "What is it?" she asked curiously. I brushed up her bangs and gave her a peck. She blushed immediately. We waved to each other before she got into her room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I tap my card in and the door close on its own. I touched my heart and thank god for a really nice and simple day. Finally rainy day is over, a brand new sunny day is here.