Chapter 52

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

Grabbing onto his hands to realized that I cannot lost him. I cannot afford to. Running nearer and nearer to the operation room makes me really scared. The junhyung on bed with blood all over his body just make my heart pounds really fast. It's a battle between live and death. Slowly by slowly, our hands leaves each other. The operation room door closes. It alarmed me. What if this is the door of death. My tears began rolling down again. What should I do now? I think it's a must to contact his umma. Then, I remember. I should have left him, I should have just break up with him if not none of this sort will even happen. I scrolled through my phone but I don't see his umma number. I felt lost. It's not the time to be like this. I should be stronger. Hara number pass through my phone as I continue scrolling it down. I think I should just call her, she have the rights to know about this. I tap on the call symbol. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Living my life like a maze. Everything I am living like this. Just drinking and fooling around with Nicole, this is my youth. I am never going to waste my youth on junhyung anymore no matter how much I love him. My phone suddenly rings. It's Hyuna, but why is she calling me. Makes no sense at all. I didn't want to pick up but what if it's something important. I picked out in a angry manner. "Yobeosaeyo." I said. "It's Hyuna here. I have something very emergency to tell you." she said. What much can she even tell me. I clenched the phone tightly. "What?" I said. "Get yourself up after hearing, don't feel bad and be strong. I understand how it feels." she said. Her voice sounds like she is crying. Dont tell me junhyung dumped her. It's her business anyway. "Dont go one big round, what's going on?" I said rudely. "Junhyung got into an accident." she said. I got so shocked that I drop my glass immediately. "Mworago?" I said. "I say... Junhyung got into a car accident." she said. Tears spilled out of my eyes. I kneeled down. "What happened?" I asked. "Come to Seoul international hospital now. Help to contact junhyung family too." she said. I hang up the call without responding and run out of the club. "What happened, hara yah. Kwenchana?" Nicole running after me looking really worried. "I will go first. My oppa is dying." I said. I got into my car right after I reached the car park. "Ahjusshi, Seoul international airport now." I said. Before I forget, I begin to call junhyung omma. "Yobeosaeyo." she answers. "Go to seoul international airport right now. Oppa got into an accident." I said. "What happened? Are you with him?" she said. "No, Hyuna told me. She says to contact you too." i said. "Last few days I just told her to leave junhyung and what is even happening right now." she said. So ahjumma actually tried to help me, to get back with junhyung and now this is happening. "You actually told her that." I said. "nevermind. It's not the time to talk about that, I will go to the hospital now." she said. I hang the call straight. "ahjusshi, palli. My oppa is dying." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
1 hour had passed. No news. Nothing. The operation room lights are still on. My phone rang. It's hyunseung. He hung my call just now. "Oppa.." I answered. "What hospital?" he asked. "Seoul international hospital." I said. He hung my call again. I want to pour everything out to him but nothing choose to come out from my mouth. Kneeling down to the floor again, praying that everything will fine. I just seemed to calm myself down a little as time passed by. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Searching all around the hospital to find out where junhyung is without wanting to call Hyuna because she is devastated enough. However, after searching two hospitals I still couldn't find so of no other choices. I called Hyuna. Then, I run to my car after knowing the hospital. With yoseob beside me, I feel less tense. "Everything will be alright. Junhyung is a strong man." he trying to comfort me. "Let's go to his hospital now. He will be alright so don't feel so down." he just continue cheering me up. I turn on the engine and begin speed driving to the allocated hospital. In a few minutes, we reach the hospital. I run to the operation ward. Seeing Hyuna kneeling and facing down infront of me, I could see that she is going to perished. Her face turned up and look at me. "You are here, he is still inside. It's going to be 2 hours already but there is still nothing yet. I hugged her immediately. She must have suffered a lot. Hugging her with my tears start rolling down. "Everything will be alright. Junhyung is an important person to me as well. But if anything bad have to happen, you have me okay. I will remain by your side forever." I said. 
 
Yoseob POV 
 
Watching a sight like this, I couldn't help but to cry along as well because junhyung used to be my best hyung too. On the other hand, the three of them must have gone through a lot. I could see. Hyunseung love that girl too. And maybe junhyung too. "Everyone, let's all be strong." the only things that could come out from my mouth in this atmosphere. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
After being comforted from hyunseung, I finally calm myself down but I still feel devastated. 4 hours had passed. The operation lights turned off. Hyunseung hold on my hands really tightly. "Embrace yourself, remember what we said just now." he said. The doctor came out with a poker face. I took a deep breathe before he start talking. "We might not be able to save him because his lung is badly damaged and his breathing is weak, he is barely breathing already." the doctor said. I begin crying again. I cannot believe this. He is gone. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I couldn't believe this, how could it be possible. There must be still help. "Doctor, please save him. We cannot bear to lost him." I said. Another tall doctor came out and start whispering to that doctor ears. "We can try this, in order to save him but it's risky." he said. Relieved. "What is it? Im up." I said. "We can try lungs transplant. We need healthy lungs. Whose able to donate?" he said. "I will do anything to save him." Hyuna said. I stopped her. "No, you are still young and you are not so healthy. I will go for it." I said. "Will you be okay?" she said. "Yes." I said. "Before that, I need to check your body to see if your lungs can be donated." the doctor said. "Okay, I will go." I said. I go ahead and follow the doctor to a room where I have to test for my body. I lie on the bed as he start scanning and I do what he told me to do as well. After finishing the health tests, i sat down and ask the doctor immediately. "So is my lungs okay?" I asked. "It's a little bad but it will be okay for transplant." he said. I smiled and feel really relieved. I'm gonna save his life no matter what. My only chance to repent my sins. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The glass door opens and there hyunseung walking out. "So how?" I asked. "My lungs is fine." he said. Another miracle occurs. I cry tears of relieved. "Thanks hyunseung, thanks oppa." I said. He hugged me once again. "Remember, I am doing this not only because junhyung is important to me but because I want to see you happy. I want to see you and him happy. I will save him, my lungs will save him." he said. At the moment, I felt really touched. "Thank you oppa. I really don't know what to say. I will be here waiting for you and him." I said. He let go of me and go into the operation room. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I closed my eyes lying on the hospital bed knowing its will be another miracle after I open my eyes once again later. Junhyung, it's okay if you hate me even after that but as long as you are alright that matters the most.