Chapter 14

The unexpected that changes us

Hara POV 

The time is getting late already. It's time for dinner, maybe I should ask junhyung out for dinner and call hyuna too. I don't want make hyuna as an outcast. Looking at hyuna doing her stuffs, i guess she is really hardworking or so. I then went into oppa office. "Oppa, want to have dinner together? And yeah call hyuna too." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

Since hara is taking the initiative to invite hyuna to join us for dinner so why not but I hope hyuna don't mind. "Sure, I will ask her later." I said. "I will ask her so you do your work finish first." she said. As hara left the room, I finish the last slide of my work. 

Hyuna POV

FInally I'm done with all these. Hara came to my desk seems like wanting to ask me things. "Hyuna-sshi. Are you free later? Let's go dinner together with Junhyung oppa too." she asked. I think it's a great so why not. "Okay. I'm done with my things so let's wait for Junhyung." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

After I'm done with my work, I walk over to Hyuna desk as I see Hyuna and hara chatting. I'm glad that they are in good terms now. "hey girls. I'm done." I said. Hara came over and clinged over my hands while Hyuna follows. We go to the carpark as so I can get my car.
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Those skinships of them look like they are really very close. I kinda feel envied because I never had a boyfriend before other than my good friend lee joon whom is overseas with my parents. While junhyung were driving, they were enagaging in their own conversation. I kept silence so to not interrupt them.
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Both hara and I were talking but Hyuna look so quiet like living in her own world. Is she feeling uncomfortable with us? I hope not. We reached the restaurant and I pulled over my car to park. We get into the restaurant as eager hara looks like she is very hungry. We get a seat and start ordering our food.
 
Hara POV 
 
I ordered steak. I am so hungry. "Oppa. Do you know something?" I asked. "What?" he answered. "Do you know who is coming on the gala dinner? You will never expect." I said. "Who? Look like its someone rich and beneficial." he said. "Jang hyunseung, the oldest son of genie company. The so called millionaire namja." i said. "What?! That Casanova and troublemaker." he said. I wonder what's with hyunseung oppa that junhyung oppa is so angry over. "Yes. He will be working with us." i said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was really shocked that the troublemaker will work with us. I remember having a hard time with him in the past. I hope everything would succeed this time. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I don't understand what they are talking about but seems like junhyung doesn't like this person that name is Jang hyunseung. Who is that and why is junhyung reacting this way. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I suddenly realized that Hyuna hadn't been talking since we hangout. Did I just made her an outcast? "Hyuna-sshi. So how is life working in xeno?" I asked. "it's fine. I'm happy there." She said. "just be careful of some staffs there, they are extremely nosy." i said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Finally hara initiate me to talked. The staffs are nosy? I don't see any though. "how come? They are pretty nice." I said. "you don't know yet. Junhyung oppa and i become a topic of gossips in the office." she said. "why are your a topic?" i asked. 
 
Hara POV 
 
So she don't know about junhyung and I. "oppa. She don't know about us and our past?" i asked. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Seems like the beans is going to spilt but well it's okay if Hyuna knows it since there is no secret. "We know each other since childhood. Our parents are just friends and junhyung and I are in comfortable zone." hara said. "Yes that's true." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
So they are more than friends and they gone through so much together. It's hardly believe able but why is sourish feeling inside me again. I feel so dishearten but I just cannot help it. We continue to chat while we dine in. After we had our dinner, junhyung drive hara home first before driving us home. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I wonder if hyuna felt uncomfortable with us. "Do you feel uneasy with us?" I asked. "aniya. I feel okay. "Can I ask something since we are like know each other for awhile already." she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm suddenly so curious about junhyung and hara current relationship. What she she mean by comfort zone. "Are both of you in a relationship or just friends. What you mean by comfort zone?" I asked. "Mola. We had been like this since young. I love her but I don't want to hurt her." he said. So its true that he love her, why did I feel so dishearten. It's not like i want his love or what. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Why am I telling her all these. Am I crazy enough or just stupid. "So why didn't both of you officially date?" she asked. "honestly, I don't know my feelings well. I'm not an expert in love nor good expressing my feelings. I don't know who I truly love." I said. What did I just said at least. I'm so drown in my words now. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
This conversation just reminds me of what I heard that day. He don't know who he love? Does he have another girl in heart too. That's not me for sure although I know he got good feelings for me. "I see." I said. As we are reaching home, he parked his car and we get into the house. I go to my room straight. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I took off my tie once I get into my room. My phone start to rang and it was umma that is calling me. "Yobosaeyo." I answered. "Son, you hadn't been coming home for a long time. When are you free to come home?" she said. "Tomorrow night? I bringing someone also." I said. "Nugu? Hara?" she asked. I don't know what to answer, who should I bring home. I think hyuna will do, since hyuna will love to taste my umma cooking. Sorry hara, I will bring you home next time. It will be awkward if I bring two home so hyuna will do. I thought to myself. "Uhmm.. She is someone you don't know. You will know when you see her tomorrow." I said. "yeochin? Aigoo..." she said. "Aniyo. It's my chingu." I said. "Arraso. See you tomorrow. Annyeong!" she said. "Annyeong umma." I said. We ended the phone call after that. I guess hyuna will be happy if she sees umma and umma will love to hangout with her. The time is getting late so I turn myself in bed. 
 

So.... This chapter gave clues that hyunseung is appearring quite soon. Why does Junhyung seems to dislike hyunseung? You guise will find out more when hyunseung got his appearence in this story. 

Hyuna starts to had feelings that she shouldn't get. How will the meeting of hyuna with junhyung parents will turn out to be like? 

Check out the next chapter?(coming soon, i think) 

To my readers: Thanks for the comments and support for this story. I will potrayed junra, junah, kisung, doona & more funny otp(s) moments here. So don't think that this story only involved junra/junah. (: