Chapter 47

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

Woke up to not seeing Hyuna at sight. I search around the house and there is no one at all. Where is she at such an early morning? I send her a text. There is no replies after awhile. 'I have something to do, will go office later.' send by hyuna 1min ago. This doesn't look like her typing, so formal but I guess she is stress due to the project. I go ahead to prepare for work. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I open my eyes, the sun shine directly into my eyes. I look around the big house and see no one at sight. I hear someone calling me. "Ye?" I turn back and I see 2 house maids standing by the side. "Master is doing something at his study room, you will have your breakfast there." they pointed to the kitchen. I follow them. All I see was buffet setting up nicely with food and teas. One of the maid, hand me a plate smiling at me. I am astonish by all these, he is so rich although I am in a rich family too but having such large scale buffet at home is too much. A millionaire is indeed a millionaire. I go ahead to take the food. There were maids helping me up but I nicely telling them that I will do everything myself. I take loads of food because I am hungry and everything look so delicious. I put them on the dining table, looking around and wondering where hyunseung is. I want to eat with him as well but he is nowhere at sight. Without hesitation, I quickly eat and gobbled down the food. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Looking down the stairs, I smiled foolishly to see that she is eating well. I walked down the stairs quietly and go to the dining table, watching her eating all her food. She didn't noticed me until she had done with eating. She face up with that puppy eyes. "Why didn't you tell me that you are here?" she said. "I just want to see you eating well and glad that you slept well as well." I said. "So you watched me sleep last night and you were all along here when I was eating." she said. I didn't say anything. I smiled foolishly. "yah! That was so embarrassing. Anyway, I am feeling thankful. Ain't you eating?" she said. "Not to mentioned it. Do not worry for me, I had some tea just now." I lied. The fact that I lost my appetite. I just didn't tell anyone. "Ahh, where are we going later? I am curious." she said. I don't know how to respond her, she look like she doesn't want to go back there. I guess I will have to say these. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Our conversation turn up well until what he just told me. "We are not going anywhere. Go to junhyung, go to see things yourself. Forget what happened last night and go to him." he said. My fears are here, suddenly they come running to me. I feel afraid. "Oppa.." I mummered. "You love him, do you? Ka!!!" he said. My mind get agitated of what he said. My heart froze. I remained silent, that's what I could do. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My heart hurts whenever I say all these, her sad gaze hurts me even more. "Mianh-" before I want to continue my words, she cut me off. "Oppa, you are right. I shall go face my fears, I love him so I should go." she said. I'm glad hearing what she just said but why is there a sizzling feeling inside. "That's right. Go ahead." I said. I could only say all these from my mouth. She take her things going to leave, and then I see her with that clothes. "Hyuna! Don't go first, change into something more pleasant for work." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I dragged myself literally holding onto my bag walking to the door. "Hyuna!..." hyunseung called out. I turned over. Change into something pleasant? Work? Why did he say all these. I'm going to head home first. "I'm going home first. What do you mean?" I said. "Come with me." I followed him like what he said, he lead me to an empty room that look like a room for a girl with pink painted wall and princess-like bed. I kept quiet and see what is he going to do. He brought out a dress, a lace bodycon. He then give it to me. How come he got all these and a girls room in his house? That surprised me the most. His house is so weird. "Whose this?" I asked. "Just wear it and go." he said coldly. Why is he being so cold suddenly. "Alright. Hyunseung ah, thank you." I said. He hand over me the outfit, I pouted and bring it to the washroom so I could change into it. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I promise junhyung will bring Hyuna back although he thought it was Hyuna that replied him. No matter how much I hate to send Hyuna back, i still have to do it despite the fact that it not what my heart wants. She came out with the dress, it fit her so much. "How was it?" she asked. "Pretty." that's what that could come out from my mouth. She smiled. "I will go now. Thanks for your support and your roof." she waved goodbye to me while she walk to the door, and there she left. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I walked out of his house feeling empty and afraid. I guess everything will be alright. Yah! Kim Hyuna, be brave and face him. I flagged a cab and board it. I tell the cab driver my heading destination. The car start moving. I touched my heart. I really miss junhyung, I miss him so much. It hurts but to think it it, i still want to see him no matter how much my feelings is getting into me. I got off the cab and ran to the lift pressing the button hard. The lift door open and I quickly get in. I must be mad. Why am I running out of a sudden. But... That's because I want to see him. I step into the office, everyone smiled and greeted me. I go into my office room, all the memories of yesterday came into my head. My eyes go to the glass display as I see something different. I went forward and I saw all the photos of junhyung and I. I guess he put them all up, my lips just formed a curve uncontrollably. I heard a knock on the door. It is junhyung, I was snapped back immediately by reality. "Where did you go?" he asked. "I went to look for Sohyun." I lied. He look worried, my heart hurts but I have to face the reality and not be selfish. "Ahh. No wonder you came in so late. Alright, we will leave early today. You look really exhausted." he my face and look into my eyes. I cannot help but to respond to him, smiling to him. "Ne. I will finish then we will go alright." I said. My sentence just get shorter. "Okay, work hard." he said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Am I to blame? She look really not fine. Her eyes are swollen and she is a bit cold towards me just now. Did she cried? Impossible, why would she cry. Unhappy that I gave her so much work? Aniyo, she is really motivated yesterday. Her gaze is just not right. I guess she is tired. Well, that's it. I smiled to the thought that she must be in heaven when she sees the pictures I put in the room. Then, I realized everyone looking at me. I was actually smiling to myself and didnt move at all since I left the room. I walk quickly back to my room. This is so awkward. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I let go off a breather once he left the room. I start taking out the work that junhyung assigned me to do. I start feeling motivated again, I must finish this. I cannot mixed my personal feelings into the office. I remember what junhyung told me the other time. This project just get easier and easier as it goes. I am almost done with it too. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
The sky just get darker so I guess it is time to pack up and leave. I open the door and I see Hyuna standing outside looking into space. She must have done with her work. I stood beside her starring into space too, enjoying this silent moment with her since she hasn't notice me yet. She must be thinking of something deeply, I wonder what is it. "Oh junhyung, you are here already. Why didn't you tell me?" she said. "You are so deep in thoughts, I can see from your gaze so I am doing the same as you." I said. "Let's go." she said. We leave the office together like the same routine everyday. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I have decided, I guess this will be the best for both of us. Kim Hyuna, embrace yourself. Do not cry, be brave. Junhyung start driving and I took a glance on his flawless face. That face give me so many thoughts again. "Wae? Why are you looking at me like this? Dont think that I didn't notice just because I am driving." he said. My heart stopped a beat. "Aniyo." all that I could say. "Or do you finally realized how handsome am i?" he said. I laughed after what i heard. "Yah! Stop being so full of yourself." i said. "Aniyo. Do you know that in high school times, there are a lot of girls that are into me." he said. So does he mean something else. "Then why do you still choose me, i mean you should be dating lots of them already." i revoked. "Now you are the one that is full of yourself, kim hyuna sshi." he said. Our conversation gets more and more funny, until when we finally reached home.
 
Junhyung POV
 
She finally smiled, she is all okay now. It is so relieved to see. "What do you want to eat?" i look around the kitchen. "I want to ramyun with egg." she said. "I will cook, you just wait here." i said. I beat the egg and boil the water for the noodles. After finish cooking two bowls of it, i bring it to the dining table to see that hyuna isn't there. Maybe she went up to her room. I shall just wait here.
 
Hyuna POV
 
I closed the door and lean against it, my heart cannot stop beating. I smiled uncontrollably, i feel blessed but....... kim hyuna, stop all these before feelings just get deeper and deeper day by day. I took out all my stuffs.....................
I go down the stairs and to the dining table. From far, i see junhyung waiting eagerly. I go forward and smile at him when he sees me. The ramyun with egg that i want is on the table, with his also. "Let's eat. You must be so hungry waiting for me already." i said. "Kwenchena. We can eat now." he said. "Oppa... The project i am almost done." i said. "You worked hard. The project won't end like this. You can look forward to more." he said. What does he mean? It's so puzzled. My heart just keep on pumping because i don't know how to tell him about it. "Your chingu, Sohyun. She is doojoon friend too right?" he asked. "Yea.." i replied. "Let's hangout with gikwang and doojoon someday soon." he said. "Of course, we only hang out a few times only." i said. "Hyuna yah. Are you fine this morning? You looked really pale in the morning." he said. I don't know how to reply. I guess it's time already. "Oppa..." i said. My poker face begins to unveiled. "Hmmm.." he mummered. "Let's break up. Mianhae..." i couldn't believe what that had just came out from my mouth.

I actually planned to have cliffhanger in this chapter but since i haven't been updating for a month and so.... i shall not do that.

What will happened after what hyuna said?

Tornado..... Hurricanes.....