Chapter 15

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

After attending several meetings, it's almost time to go to my real home with Hyuna. I feel somebody touching me from behind, I turned over and it's hara. 
 
Hara POV
 
After completed all my stuffs, I feel so bored so I decided to go see what's oppa doing. I went into his office and I saw him facing the windows as I tapped him from behind. "Oppa! What are you doing? Want to have dinner together?" I asked. Since I'm so lonely tonight, I just need a companion. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Why am I so afraid answering her this. She must not know I'm bringing Hyuna home if not that might hurt her. "Mianhae. I got some errands tonight and it's with those ahjussi, I don't think you will like it right." I lied. Yong junhyung, since when you are so great at exaggerating such stuffs. I feel bad lying to her but it's better than hurting her right. "Arraso. I will ask Hyuna then." she said. I get so agitated because Hyuna must be free tonight and I haven't tell her about it yet. While hara going to leave the room I sent a quick text to Hyuna. 
Me: Tonight I bringing you back my real home for dinner. Tell hara that you are not free tonight arraji? 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
While I'm doing my stuffs, I saw hara walking to my desk from far. I feel my phone vibrating so I took a look. 

Junhyung: Tonight I bringing you back my real home for dinner. Tell hara that you are not free tonight arraji?

Me: Why so sudden? Arraso Arraso. 

Hara came to me and I quickly put my phone away. "Hyuna are you free tonight?" she asked. "aniyo. I'm going out with my friends." I lied. I feel so bad lying but if I say I'm going to junhyung parents home, she will be mad and not be friends with me. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Both of them are not free so I think the last choice will be Nicole. So I decided to give Nicole a call. "Yobosaeyo." she answered. "unnir, are you free tonight? Be my companion jebal." I said. "Arraso. Meet you at usual place." she said. "Assa! Unnir is the best." I said. We hanged the call. I then went back to my room happily. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I guess Hyuna had finished her work. I went to her desk seeing her packing up already. "Are you done?" I asked. "I'm done! Ka ja?" she said. "okay!" I said. We then leave the office and head to my parents home. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm so curious about junhyung parents. It just feels like going to see my in laws but in fact I'm just going to visit a Chingu parents. We arrived as I see a really big house, bigger than junhyung house. There are guards or can I say soldier look a like bowing to us while our car get in. "Your parents must be very rich." I said. "they are! They own 6 companies including our office. He passed down to me." he said. I am so amazed by it although I'm born in a rich family but I don't feel like I'm a rich family daughter before. Maybe the fact that I hadn't been home for a long time. Junhyung parked the car as we get into the house. The house may look big on the outside but inside its just like my home. Junhyung appa and umma saw us and came to us. "Son, so this is the friend you say you are bringing home?" his umma said. "Annyeohasaeyo." I bowed. "Yes she is the one I'm referring to." junhyung said. I feel relaxed as junhyung umma look friendly but his appa look strict. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
I brought Hyuna to the sofa as we chat with my parents. This feels so good to be home after so long. How i wish I can move back but things are different now. I hope Hyuna know my parents because that's the only way they can know how is my life and what kind of people I am with. "Miss, can we know your name?" my parents asked. I help Hyuna answer to avoid awkwardness. "She is Hyuna." I said. "Ahh yeppodeun." umma said. From what umma said, I can see that umma likes hyuna but abeoji looks like he isn't so happy. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung helped me to answer questions that his umma asked. His umma just praised that I am pretty and I am happy with her praising me like that. "Kamsahanmida sugmonim." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
"Dinner is ready. Your can go dine in already." the maid said. "Umma do you cook today or is it maid that is cooking?" I asked. "Of course I cooked. My son is coming back home tonight." Umma said. We go to the dining room so that we can have food. I cannot wait to eat what mum cooked, it had been too long. We started dining in and it taste so nice, it is like having a big feast once in awhile. Abeoji just continue to remain quiet, i'm getting worried what is with him. "Abeoji, why are you so quiet?" I asked. "Nothing. I am just tired and my company is doing badly that 2 had closed down." he said. I start feeling worried for it, this make me feel that it is a must to take charge of this company with full responsibility because I really don't want to disappoint him. "Abeoji, rest assured. I will protect xeno well." I said. "Lucky, there is you my good son. Bringing you up to be my heir is indeed the right choice." he said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I must say that I know why junhyung say that my cooking really feels like his umma cooking. The food indeed taste really nice, more delicious than my cooking. No wonder Junhyung abeoji look so quiet, his companies closed down and it is really sad. This just make me think that I have to work harder in that company, I don't like seeing Junhyung being so worried and sad for his abeoji. "Sugmonim, your cooking is really jjang." I said. "Chongmal? That's so nice of you, eat more and if you like you can come here often with junhyung for meals." she said. I just feel weird, I know it's a chingu umma but the feeling is totally different. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Speaking of umma cooking, indeed hyuna cooking just taste like hers. It just make me feel warmth and happy eating it. "Umma, do you know hyuna can cook well too? At times she will cook for us." I said. Why did I say all these when I didn't even tell my parents that hyuna is staying with me. Oh well, sooner or later they will know it. "Mwo? She is staying with you. What relationship both of you had?" Umma said. I better not tell umma what hyuna did at first, if not impression will changed. "She is my friend, we know each other somewhere. She had nowhere to go so I bring her in." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I don't why I feel offended by Junhyung words but it is the fact though. "That is really unfortunate for such a pretty girl. If my son dares to bully you, you can tell me and I will scold him." sugmonim said. I almost going to laugh from what she said but i held back my laughters. "Aniyo. Junhyung doesn't bully me, he treat me really well." I said. "Yes what hyuna said was true. I'm totally a gentlemen to her." Junhyung said. "That's my son. I didn't waste my efforts educating you from young." sugmonim said to Junhyung. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna really knows how to talk. Yes, I indeed treat her very well. "Junhyung-ah, how is hara these days? It had been a long time since I saw her. Bring her home someday." Umma said. From this, I totally feel bad for lying to hara but it just my feeling to bring hyuna home which I really don't know. "She is very good. Not long ago, I met her parents and had dinner with them." I said. "How is Goo Junghee(hara father) been?" Abeoji asked. "He is doing well and he looks good." I said. "Glad to hear that." abeoji said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Seems like hara and Junhyung relationship are really very complicated. Today hara should come and not me, seems like sugmonim really likes hara. It's normal since she know her really well. I really enjoys talking to them despite it's the first meeting. We finished our dinner but sadly it's time to leave because it's late already. "Hyuna, sugmonim hope that you had fun today and hope you would come here again." Sugmonim said. "I had fun today. Kamsahanmida for the meal." I said. "It's nothing. Go home and have a good rest." Sugmonim said. "I will. Thanks again and goodbye." I said. "Goodbye umma!" Junhyung said. Junhyung then went ahead to hugged sugmonim before we leave. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
We left and I went to get my car. I hope hyuna had fun today and it's a good experience for her to know umma. They can become good peers."Hyuna-ah, did you had fun today?" I asked. "I had fun. Your parents are really nice but your abeoji doesn't talk to me." she said. "My abeoji is like this. Honestly, he doesn't talk to hara too. All the way, it is just umma entertaining but abeoji can be cheeky sometimes too." I said. "That's nice." she said. Soon, we reached home and I went back to my room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Once I come in, I lie on my bed straight. It was a nice day today. I feel so blessed by god because after going through all these, everything is just worthy and seemingly perfect. I feel my phone vibrate, as sohyun text me. 
Sohyun: Unnir! It had been a long time since we met. Tell you something good. Wanna hear?
me: What? Say... Pali!
Sohyun: My parents went to overseas for business and they are meeting your parents, I think. Do you want to come my house to stay over on the weekends? We can go shopping, go the beach and ton through the night.
me: Of course! We had been so long since we actually spend time together. Okay! I'm so looking forward to all these fun. 
Sohyun: Okay! Saturday morning we will meet at my house. See you! ^__^ 
me: See you too! ^__^ 
I feel so excited for weekends. Spending really quality time with sohyun. I kept smiling to myself until my eyes slowly closed. 
 

Today chapter updated! 

Thankyou :D