Chapter 25

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

It's weekend once again but it will be a boring day with no plans since I just recovered from my sickness. I wonder what should I do. I think I shall ask Hyuna that is sitting opposite me for suggestions. "No plans for today. What should we do?" I asked. "We can ask gikwang and doojoon over, best if hyosung could come too." she said excitedly. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Yay. Finally he speak up to our boredom at home. Calling them over is a good idea. "Arraso. I will call them." he said. "Good!" i squealed. He then starts calling them while me sitting here waiting for the replies. "They are free today. They will be here shortly." junhyung said. "Assa!" i squealed again. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Looking at how happy Hyuna is now warms my heart, at least she is alright. I will make sure she will be happy always. I want to mend her broken heart back. I want hyuna to be happy just like now. "We will have fun with them today. You have to smile more because your smile eventually make my day." I said. "Yes oppa, I will smile always and be the mood maker of this house." she said. With no akwardness, we just chatted happily and everything looks alright now. It felt so good to be in such atmosphere. "Oppa, i will go back my room first and when they are here I will come down again." she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My heart couldn't stop beating as I go back to my room. I leaned on my wall and touches my chest. "Kim hyuna. No matter how you control, you can never deny the fact that you are so in love with junhyung although there are things that make you heartbroken because just by having a conversation like this can make you satisfacted enough." as i talked to myself foolishly. I took out the cards that junhyung wrote for me in the past and make a conclusion for all the doubts. No matter who junhyung go with in the end, I will stand beside him smiling and hope the best for him. I have to be optimistic and positive. I lied on my bed and start to think of things that eventually made me happy. 
 
Hyosung POV 
 
It had been so long since I met hyuna and the guys. I walked down the stairs as I meet boyfriend and doojoon below my house and both of us go ahead to flagged a cab. We reached there not for long, so I pressed the bell and someone open the door. It's junhyung that opens it, I greeted him with a smile as my eyes search for hyuna. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Here I am at junhyung house, infront of junhyung. I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw that day. I must not tell junhyung about it, it will just worsen everything. It's better to left unsaid. I gave junhyung a buddy hug and soon I saw hyuna coming down the stairs excitedly. I saw the hickey on her neck, the flashbacks came back again. yah yoon doojoon, stop thinking and mind your own business. I thought to myself. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I ran to hyosung and gave her a hug immediately. I saw doojoon as we exchange glances, I wanted to ask him about my hickey but it will be better not to say here since junhyung is here too. We all sat down on the sofa as Junhyung serve drinks for them. "So how all of you been?" I started the conversation. "We are very good! How about you?" Hyosung said. "Same here." gikwang said. Doojoon just answered by nodding his head. "So what are we going to do now?" gikwang asked. I have no idea too but I guess a game will be good. "How about true or dare?" Doojoon cutted in. Junhyung look suprised, hyosung just nodded his head. "Good! We will find out a lot of things." gikwang said in a sarcastic vibe. I just nodded my head. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What?! True or dare..... Not again. I just hope my tongue won't slipped off. "So I use my bottle for it?" doojoon asked. "Sure." We all answered. The bottle start spinning and it pointed at hyuna. Oops, lucky it wasn't me but well I can find out hyuna things. "So hyuna-sshi, truth or dare?" doojoon asked. "Dare." She said it without hesistation. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I hope choosing dare is a good move. "Hyuna-sshi, we want you to go give junhyung a backhug." hyosung initiated. My face turned shocked. Junhyung looks like he is going to blush. I go forward to junhyung and so he stood up, I gave him a back hug. I could feel his pulse pumping fast and he is obviously shy. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
It felt so good like this. I feel happiness everywhere. I turn back as Hyuna released the hug. We look into each other eyes, I see no awkwardness but all are just falling in love. She went back to her seat and she is totally blushed. She look so cute like this. The bottle was twist again and this time it's pointed at hyosung. I had an idea. "Kiss gikwang on the lips." i said. Gikwang completely turn red, hyosung totally look shocked. 
 
Hyosung POV 
 
Kiss on gikwang? It was alright but to be honest, we only kissed two times ever since we started dating. What should i do now? Before I want to do anything, gikwang came near me and gave me an immediate peek on my lips. I felt so hot after what he did. I stay calm and just let out a laugh. 
 
Gikwang POV 
 
What had I just did to hyosung? I remember that our first kiss is on accidental and our second kiss was during my birthday and now this is so awkward. It shouldn't felt this way. We are such an awkward couple. Everyone clap and laugh. Hyosung and I turn red and shy. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It was awkward to see a kiss like that. It makes me think of my first kiss which was taken away by junhyung. Doojoon turned the bottle and it pointed at me again. "True." I said. "Whose your first kiss?" doojoon asked. I was stunned. Why so unlucky, I was thinking of it and it was asked by someone now. "Err it is........" I couldn't bear to say. "Nugu!" gikwang said. "Can I say into everyone ears except junhyung, its quite inconvenience to say it out loud. "Sure!" everyone answered. "It was junhyung." I said into hyosung ears. Her face turned shocked straight. "Jinja? Don't joke please." she whispered back into my ears. "Chongmal. I am not lying. I can tell you more later, you can tell them but just keep away from junhyung." I whispered into her ears again. Junhyung look really curious while gikwang and doojoon look really shocked after hyosung told them. 
 
Hyosung POV 
 
I couldn't believe that Junhyung stole hyuna first kiss. What had just happened. I told gikwang and doojoon, they were curious about it too. Hyuna is too pure but wait, what did I just saw on her neck. A hickey? Aigoo who did that to her. I must catch up with hyuna more later. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What's with everyone looking so shocked and all. Who the hell stole hyuna first kiss, I am so curious. It must be someone that it's better to left unsaid. The game continue as the bottle spinned when it pointed at me. I was suprised. Hmm which should I go for. I think true will be better. "True." I answered. "This question is simple! Hyuna vs Hara, who would you picked?" doojoon asked. "Can I not answer?" I asked. "No! You must." doojoon and hyosung said. Hyuna just sat there looking puzzled, seems like she want to know who will i pick. Honestly, I would pick hyuna so I should say hyuna. "Hmm... hyuna." I said. Hyuna was blushing while others was cheering. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What did I just heard. Junhyung picked me over hara, I feel like I am dreaming but this is real so I don't have to doubt him right. We continued few rounds of game. It was getting late so we decided to stop the game. "Shall we cook some bbq meat for our late dinner?" I speaked out. "We don't have the ingredients. Shall I go buy? How about doojoon and gikwang go buy together with me?" Junhyung said. "Aniyo. You go buy will do. We just want to talk." hyosung said look nervous, don't know what's with her mind. The two guys hand signaled him to go buy too. I just stay quiet. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
They looked suspicious, what's wrong with them. I shall not asked so much and go buy the ingredients. I took my purse, open the door and leave the house. I start my engine for my car so I could drive and get to the market. 
 
Hyosung POV
 
Finally junhyung leave, we go forward to asked hyuna about her hickey excluding doojoon who look blur. "Hyuna-sshi, how did you get that hickey?" Gikwang asked hurriedly. "Yaaaa tell us." I continued. "Actually......" doojoon looked like he got something to say. "You shut up! We hear what hyuna gonna say." I said. "I don't know who did that to me, I went to the pub with doojoon that day then......" hyuna said. She must be drunk and blindly make out with any guys. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Ottoke? I must not let hyuna know whom did that to her, i must not let anyone know. My face stiffened and I don't know what to do. Aish, i think it would be better if I said it out but not to hyuna, only to gikwang and hyosung. Thanks god, hyuna went up to her room to get her things. I shall say when she isn't here. "Actually the hickey was done by hyunseung, they coincidentally met each other and they make out in the pub. Do not tell junhyung and hyuna please, I saw everything." I said. "MWO?!" Gikwang face turned shocked and stiffened. "What the ! Damn, things isn't getting better." hyosung said. "Exactly, no one can know this except your and I. We all knows hyuna and junhyung got feelings for each other." I said. "That's obvious." hyosung said. "Arraso. We shall stop talking about it before hyuna came down." I said. Everyone nodded. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It's so embarrassing. They saw it and the worst is I don't know who did that to me. I got back to my room to get my lens and go back to the living room again. They are all sitting down chatting so I go to the kitchen to get all the bbq stuffs ready. After minutes of preparation, finally I heard someone unlocked the door. It must be junhyung. I heard footsteps. "Junhyung. Is that you?" I asked. "Yes, it's me. Things are all here." he said. "Arraso. I will put everything outside soon." I said. I took all the utensils and lay on my dining table. "Everyone we can have our meal now." I said. All of them came to the table and sat down. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Finally we can eat as we start barbecue the meat. We also chat while we are eating. Good times don't last, times passed when we are chatting and enjoying things. It's time they should leave already. We bid goodbye to them as they leave the house. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
They left and it's only Junhyung and I at home. "Have fun today?" junhyung asked. "Yes I do." I answered. "I just want you to know something. Everything I said in the game was truth. If I would to choose you and hara, I would chose you." he said. "Thanks then. But you-" before i want to explain things, he cut down my talking. "Everything will be washed away soon. Trust and believe in me." he said. What does he mean by these. I am very foolish, i believe him once again because I have faith in him. His words melts me again and again. I am mad, madly in love with him. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I will washed away all her pains soon and I will make her the happiest girl in this world soon. Kim hyuna, I love you and you changed my fate.