Chapter 42

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV

This place look familiar, isn't that my house and why am I here. "Appa?" as appa come to me. "You are finally back home. Stop playing a fool and leave that man." he said. "Why must I? I will not, I will never." I said. A tight slap just passby my face. It's appa slapping me. I cry so hard. Suddenly everything went blanked. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw was junhyung, he look tired and worried looking at me. I felt wetness on my face. I touched it. "Are you okay? You was crying in your sleep. I tries to calm you down but you just kept crying." he said. It was all a dream. I hugged oppa right away. "Oppa, I had a bad dream. My appa want me to leave you. It's all fear but i am okay now." he hugged me more tightly. 

 
Junhyung POV 
 
I knew she was having a bad dream all along as she was crying so bad in her sleep that I am awake all night, i hugged her more tightly so it could make her feel better. "Hyuna, go and wash your face. Don't think too much, you got me. We got a flight back later." I said. "Yes-sir! Sorry for letting you worry, i am all fine now." she released the hug and get off the bed immediately. I get back to my room and I stinks so much. I took out my casual clothing and bring myself to the bath room. The warm water runs through my body and it felt like I haven't shower for years. I wear my clothing and style my hair looking cool. If not it will be my usual ahjusshi hair that don't look nice at all. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The moment I step out of the bath room, i see no one at sight. I wonder where does junhyung go, i think he went back to his room. I packed my laggage properly and do my make up. I heard the door bell ring so I guess it's junhyung. I opened the door and it was indeed him. We left the room with our laggage. He held my hands tightly, i smiled helplessly. "When we go back, forget everything here and I will give you your promotion." he said. "Oppa, i am alright. Sure, I will do a better job than before." I said. "That's the Hyuna I know. Hwaiting!" he said. I feel so happy despite all that hardships. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Before I want to get into my car so I could head to the airport, it's Hyuna and junhyung walking out. I felt a pinched on my heart after what I saw, they are having fun talking and they are holding hands. After all I am just a chingu, it's time god tell me to let go. I get into the car and force myself to stop thinking. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna look really happy today, i wonder is that a genuine smile but I won't know the truth though. Holding onto her hand still, even in the car. She turned. "Oppa, dont worry. I am fine. You look worried for me, i can see so stop that." she said. "Arraso. I'm glad you are totally fine." I said. I feel so tired especially not sleeping for a night but for Hyuna everything is worth. We arrived at the airport. I stretched my hands up and yawn so hard due to weariness. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung still looking worried but I am perfectly fine, I am getting over stuffs already. We took our passports out and checked in. "I will miss japan, the place where we get together." I said. "It will be still the same when we go back, you are still my girlfriend." he said. I smiled helplessly again. At that moment I thought of that one person. "How about hara?" I said. I just blurted out because she just came into my mind, i felt bad but the fact that junhyung and I are hopelessly in love already. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My heart stops when Hyuna mention that name, the woman that work her off because of me. However I had told her my real feelings so i guess it is enough already. The amount of things I had done. "I told her that I love you and only you." I pulled her closer to me holding onto her waist. She blushed right away. I just stared into her eyes. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I checked in and start listening to my music, my favorite Chris brown songs. As I walk straight to the lounge direction, i saw junhyung holding onto Hyuna waist and both are really happy. My heart dropped but I know I shouldn't feel like this. I turned back avoid walking to their direction. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I am glad junhyung said that, i was expecting an awkward situation but he made it so sweet. I pulled away from him as many people are starring at us. Isn't that person familiar, isn't that hyunseung? I don't want to call him because junhyung is here but it is really rude also I miss hyunseung too, as a friend. "Oppa!" I screamed. Junhyung looked shocked and just awkward. Hyunseung turned immediately, I went forward to talk to him. "Hyuna, quite a long time since we talk. How are you?" he asked. "I miss you." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Just when I want to walked away, i want to let go and just be happy. Hyuna decides to pull my heart closer. "I miss you." she said. My heart dropped. I remain calm. "Nado. We should talk more when we are back to Seoul. Your lover is over there." i said. I have no idea why I say that but the fact that I want to see her more cannot be avoidable. "Sure. Let's go clubbing again." she said. Why must she remind me of the past again. "Then make sure you dont get drunk again." I said it purposely. "Oppa, stop embarrassing me again. I think I should go already so take care alright, I will kakao talk you again." she said. When I wanted to say bye, she go off without me saying goodbye and went back to junhyung side. Once again, that lovey dovey scene again. I heaved a sigh heavily and get into the plane. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I miss you? Let's go clubbing again? Don't get drunk? What is Hyuna doing. She came to me and smiling so much. "What did you just say just now?" I said. "You heard everything I thought." she said. "Good way to make me jealous." I mummered. "What did you just say?" she said. "You don't have to know." I said coldly. "Yah! You don't have to be jealous, you are my lover and hyunseung is just my chingu." she said. I felt relieved but I am not giving in for awhile. I kept quiet. We remained like this until we get into the plane. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung is being such a jealous freak these days and my heart just cannot stop getting attracted to his jealous look. People say when someone get jealous, it means they care so junhyung is caring about me. We sat in the plane and I notice that he kept yawning, i guess he must be tired from yesterday. "Oppa, rest on my shoulders. You must be tired." I said. He refused to listen and start smirking away. I could see his eyes slowly closing, I then put his head on my shoulders. He fell asleep the moment his head landed on my shoulders. 
 
a/n: Hi i am back with a new chapter! ^__^ just to tell you guys that this is a melofanfic so prepare to face a lot of twists. I am so happy that some of you really enjoy reading it. I will do a better job although my english is not good, at all. As usual, chapter 43 will be out soon.