Chapter 17

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

"You will be working with mr yong of xeno company and this is the invitation for the gala prom night." my clerk said. I have to face Junhyung and have to work with him too. What on earth is happening. After 6 years, I am sure he is still bearing grudges with me but what can I do, i could only prove to him that i'm better than him and not what he thinks about me. "Arraso. Thanks for informing." I said. I then went back to do my things as my clerk left. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
Finally I had done this much already, I bet it's time to end work already. I wonder junhyung done his things already. I get into his office and he is still typing on things.
 
Junhyung POV
 
While I was typing my documents, I felt someone came in so I heads up and saw hyuna. "Sajangnim are you done? I'm done." she said. "It's just the two of us here so don't have to be this formal. I'm almost done. You sit there and wait for me." I said. "Aniya I have to differentiate personal and work. Arraso, hurry." she said. I smirked in replied. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
So i sat on the sofa to wait for him, looking at the way he does his work filled with concentration he looked really attractive. I starred into his face for awhile, cannot help but start smiling to myself. I cannot help myself from feeling like this. Especially after he gave me the roses, I feel like I'm starstruck and it feels good. Is that how being in love feels like. I wonder does he feel the same but I doubt so. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
After I finished my work, I saw hyuna starring at me and smiling to herself. I like it and actually enjoying it, I guess she is in love with me after what I did to her. We eye contact and her face immediately turn into a straight face. "Never see such a good looking guy before?" I said. " I'm starring on your table, not you!" she said. "Don't beat around the bushes, I know you are looking at me and you like it right." I said. I just feel like teasing her. Her face start to blushed more.
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What should I do, I am so embarrased now. Junhyung saw everything and could read my mind. I have to change the subject before I start spitting out the truth. "Stop teasing! Let's go." I said. "Arraso!" he said. We went off as he go to take his car. "Where are we going now?" I asked. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I guess she forgotten that I told her to cook tonight. "You forget already?" I said. "What?" She said. "We are going home. You are cooking for me." I said. "oh! That, I almost forgotten already. This time it will be paying back what you gave me last night." she said. I start off my engine and drove home. As we are reaching, I parked my car and I realized that hyuna had fall asleep sleeping so soundly. I decide not to wake her up and carried her into the house. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I felt someone carrying me and I fall asleep. I open my eyes a little and it is junhyung that carried me. I chose to pretend that I am still sleeping. He put me on the sofa and I felt really relaxed but I told myself not to fell asleep because I still have to cook for Junhyung. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I put her on the sofa as she sleep soundly. I guess she is too tired to cook and wouldn't be able to do so. "Hyuna, why are you so nice and adorable always? Do you know you are making my heart flutters everytime you are being nice but if you are too tired to cook then just say so." I said. Hopefully, she won't heard what I said. I can only say these to her face when she is sleeping. I went up to my room leaving her like this. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My heart start pounding nonstop after what I heard. What is he trying to say precisely? I'm doubting. What is his feelings for me and why did he said that. I thought he always love hara. Yong Jun Hyung, stop making me hanging around. This a lot and it hurts so much seeing you and hara behaving so intimately but I cannot do anything. Without further ado, I go to the kitchen to start preparing the ingredients. I must cooked for him despite that i am tired physically. I start cutting the vegetable and meat then start grilling it. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I went shirtless as I get into the batheroom. The water drizzle on my body and it feel so good after a day at work. After I showered, I wore a tank top with a pair of sweatpants. i dry my hair with my towel before going down. I wonder if hyuna still sleeping or she went back to her room already. I opened the door of her room and I found no one on sight so I guess she is still sleeping on the sofa. I went down and I smells something nice, from afar I saw hyuna placing the dishes on the dining table. I didn't expect that she will get up and cook. She must be really tired, this make me feel bad too. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
After cooking such sumptuous food, I place it on the table and I start yawning. I feel really tired but it's okay since it had been quite awhile I last cooked. I saw Junhyung walking towards, my heart stops. I must pretend I heard nothing just now and I mustn't feel this way. "Junhyung-sshi, come over here. See what I cooked today. It's your style." I said. "Woah thanks hyuna, this look so nice. It is my favourite western style." he said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
We sat down and start dining in. "Hyuna, I'm curious about something." I said. "What?" she said. "How you cook such delicious food when you are only 19? Did you learnt somewhere?" I said. "I spend second half of my high school days in america and at there, no one will traet me as a rich daughter unlike in my house in seoul so I have to take care everything my own. I start to cook for myself in the motel so as I explore more receipes, I start improving." she said. So she has a house in seoul, why didn't she went back but finding houses and end up here. "You have a home in seoul? Why didn't you go back and come here instead?" I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The way Junhyung speaks, is like he doesn't like me staying here or I am just paranoid. Because I cannot go home, I cannot let appa and umma knows I am back in seoul. "If i went home, my butler would report to my parents that i am back in seoul and if they know that I fail my university interview they will tell me to try several university which I really don't like. I cannot really speak english, you know." I said. "So you are born in this type of family, you are not spoilt and pampered unlike those rich daughters out there. Actually, you are quite similar with me." he said. I don't think I am similar with him, his family so nice and he look pampered. "In which ways? I don't think so." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna is really similar to me, we were told by parents to be independent rather than staying with them and ask them for money everytime or so. "Your parents pushed you to america to live by your own so you can grow up being responsible. My parents gave me this house so I can learn to stay by my own and also my abeoji pushed xeno to me so I can grow up being responsible too." I said. "I see. I didn't expect to be similar with you in terms of background. So coincidence. Lucky I didn't end up in some spoilt brat or casnova house." she said. I'm glad she didn't think me as a casnova and I am not one too. I'm just a pabo when it comes to relationship. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm glad that I got so much similarities with junhyung, no wonder sometimes we can communicate so well and I can opened up to him. "Hyuna. Don't have to be so formal with me anymore, we had known each other for almost 3 weeks already so you can call me oppa." he said. It suddenly reminds me of certain times when I called him oppa without thinking. "Sure! However, I have to get used to it so pardon if I said anything wrong." I said. "Call me oppa now. Try getting use to it." he said. I feel so uncomfortable calling him that but I know i have to get used to it since junhyung isn't just my boss anymore, he is like a bestfriend to me. "Hmm.... Oppa!" I squealed. "Show come aegyo. It isn't fun like this." he said. Aegyo? I shall flaunt my inner cuteness. "Junhyung Oppa ~ Buing buing!" i squealed. Feel so embarrased after doing all these. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Her aegyo makes me goes obsessed again. She is so cute like this. I can see that she is tired already and we had finished everything. I guess it is time for her to go rest. "Aigoo so cute." I said. "This is nothing much." she said. "You must be tired so I think you should go rest, I will clean the dishes." I said. "Arraso. Goodnight!" she said and start yawning and stretching. She get back up while I took all the dishes to the kitchen and start washing them. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Finally, I can rest and it's time for me to go shower and washed myself up after a day of work. Out of a sudden, I remember that I am going to sohyun house tomorrow and sunday, I forgotten to tell junhyung about it. I shall tell him tomorrow. I got back to my room as i took off all my clothes lying on my bed to rest for awhile then get into the batheroom and washed myself up. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
As I get into my room after doing all the house chores, I wonder if hyuna sleep already and she must be sleeping because today she look really tired. I turn off the lights and get ready to sleep. 

Yes... Finally I update this chapter.

So hyunseung is starting to appear here and what kind of past does junhyung and hyunseung had? (Find out more later) [Yes, this is a cliffhanger part of this story] 

Hyuna and Junhyung is getting comfortable with each other and even talking informally already. Hyuna heard junhyung indirect confession but still doubt about it. Junhyung and hyuna are pabos when it come to relationship? FIND OUT MORE :D 

I will update more and more often to fasten the pace of this story. 

THANKYOU :D