Chapter 21

The unexpected that changes us

 

Hyuna POV 
 
Today is a happy day because I will be filming CF with sohyun, doojoon and more. I slipped into a black top and pants and get down to the living room. I am suprised that junhyung is ready waiting for me already. "Did you had a good sleep last night?" he asked. Flashbacks of last night came into my head, I am sober at that time but still feel so shy for all those. "Of course. I had a good sleep last night. How about you?" I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I hope she really fall asleep last night and didn't heard what I said. Although one day I will eventually tell her my feelings but if she knew it in heart the truth, we might get uncomfortable at times. "I had a good sleep last night. You did fall asleep right after you lied down right?" I asked. So I can confirm she didn't hear anything. "Aniyo. I drunk a little last night but I fell back asleep once I reached home. Oppa, why did you ask?" she said. "Nothing. I just wanna assured if you did sleep well." I said. Thanks god, i didn't slipped my tongue off. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung is acting weirdly and I don't know why but I am not going to think about it so much. "Let's go." I said. "Arraso." he answered. Both of us get into the car as he drive us to doojoon studio. I am sure it will be a good experience today. I smiled to myself. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
"Is hyuna coming?" I asked. "Mola. I think so." sohyun said. "How you find hyuna?" I asked. Hyuna was kind of good looking although I know it isn't right to think this way. "Don't try to take my unnir idea! You are married, dude." sohyun said. What she said was right and I don't like hyuna too, in that kind of way but I just find hyuna kind of hot. "Aniyo. My heart only belongs to gina." I said. "Are you guys talking about me?" someone voice suddenly came out and I turned before as I saw both hyuna and junhyung walking in. Sohyun went to hugged hyuna immediately. I am sure they are very close. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I arrived the studio and sohyun came and gave me a hugged. I was suprised but it was warmth too. Doojoon was sitting on the chair while junhyung standing beside me. "Glad that you are here! Eh junhyung, didn't you have to work? Why are you here?" Doojoon said. "I take a leave today so I am here to watch you guys film." Junhyung said. As I was listening to their conversation. "Okay! Hyuna-sshi, this isn't exactly a CF but a photoshoots. I will explain to you how will it be like." Doojoon said. Although it is not a CF but i guess it will be fun. "Tell me now and let's get started since I am here already." I said. "We have to sit on the sofa there, you have to sit very near to me and look at me then follow by some of it." he said. "Mwo? Do you mean we have skinship to be done?" I asked. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Hyuna doesn't look good when I said that, I guess she isn't used to it. "Yes we have to but no worries, i won't do anything to you." I said. "I'm not saying and meaning that. I was just shocked, of course I know how to be professional." she said. I am glad she knows what i mean and not think another way. "Glad you know so let's get started." I said. We then head to the sofa. It was awkward at first because she don't really dare to sit really near me but slowly she come nearer as we took our first shoot. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
They are getting closer and closer, doojoon shoulders were over hyuna. I am getting angrier and I really cannot help it. Jealousy just strikes me and this is horrible. Hyuna looks like she is enjoying too, how can she look like that. I cannot stand it anymore so I just look at her with my poker face and sighing continuously. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm slowly getting comfortable with it. My confidence level is starting to increase as we took more and more shoots. I found junhyung looking at me intensely with his poker face and when I look into his eyes, I sense jealousy. I enjoy seeing him like this, it shows that he still cares and he feel something for it. His reactions just make me happy although it's a torture for him. Now he finally knows how I feel when he and hara are behaving intimately infront of me. So I decided to purposely go close to doojoon more and gave him the seductive look. Doojoon look shocked but we still continue without any interruption. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What she is trying to proved now? Is she on the right mind. She went closer to doojoon and stare at him so ily and seductively. Both of them are exchanging that kind of electrified glances and it was just too much. This is so nerve wrecking. Doojoon is such a lucky bastard to be so near Hyuna. I was cool down for a bit as I am starting to imagine that I am in doojoon shoes and was so close to Hyuna. 
*Imagine*
Hyuna came nearer to me that I could smell her sweet breath. She look at me intensely with her seductive stare. "Oppa, do you like to take this kind of shoots with me?" she asked. "Of course I do. Yeobo ah, kiss me." I said. She then gave me a peck on my lips. 
-end of imagination- 
I was snapped back by the fact that it was doojoon being so close to her. It was a photo shoot but it's such a cruel reality. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
After few shoots was done, I stole a glance at junhyung again. He was smiling away and pouting. What is wrong with him? He look so mad just now but he is happily smiling now. Is he on the right mind. I thought to myself. "Done! Photo shoots ended." the photographer said. "Kamsahanmida." we stood up and bowed to the photographer. I walk towards junhyung and he look normal again. I plan to again. "So how was it? I am professional right?" I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She got the guts to asked me how was it. Is she crazy. I cannot give in. Yong junhyung, never surrender yourself to a woman. I thought to myself. "It was nice, everything was professional. You and doojoon both are professional alright." I said. "Ahh thanks. Want to go there to see our shoots outcome?" she asked. I am angry enough and she still want me to go and look. "aniyo it's okay. If You are happy, I'm satisfied already." I blabbered out. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
I am glad that the photos outcome was good and Hyuna looking extremely y. She is just like a femme fatale. "All look so nice. You did a good job." I praised her for her hardwork and efforts. "It's nothing. If you need such help again, you can call me up anytime." she said. "Junhyung-ah, thanks for taking leave to come watch us." I said. "No problem." he answered. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I am cooling down and no longer that mad. They were happily talking and it is supposingly nothing between them, no matter what doojoon is married so I don't have to be so paranoid. "You don't have to thank me, we are all bestfriends." I said. "Where are you guys going now? It's going to be dinner time already." Doojoon said. " Want to have dinner together? We can spend time together too." I said. " Sorry but I am not free because my wife is cooking at home. I have to go home soon." he said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Doojoon is such a good husband, i want a husband like this too as I start looking at junhyung. Urghh nothing of this sort, I have to stop all my daydreaming. "So where do you want to have dinner at?" junhyung asked. "Let's go to the same road stall yesterday. Do you want?" I said. "Sure. Let's go now." he said. We bid goodbye to doojoon and sohyun then we left the place as junhyung drove us to the road stall. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
We left there and drive to the road stall she want to go. I bought kimbap while she bought kimchi fried rice. We keep eating in a slow manner and quiet atmosphere. It seems like we have nothing to talk about. There is just silence within us, with no awkwardness. She didn't buy soju at all, i thought she likes it. I decided to broke the silence for a bit. "Why didn't you buy soju?" I asked. "I have to stop drinking alcohol before I become a drinker that need to drink everytime." she said. I kind of felt bad because it was me initiate her to start drinking and all. I have to stop her from being like me. "Then don't drink anymore, for your own sake." I said. "I'm not going to drink anymore unless is some events." she said. Some popped up my mind, i cannot control myself but i have to say this out. "Hyuna-sshi, can you don't go so close to any other guys anymore." with this, I just said it out. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I cannot help it but to felt both happy and frustrated about what he said. Does he have the rights to control me but at the times he cares, this guy that I crush on cares and feel something for me. "What are you trying to say? Why cannot I go close to other guys when this body is mines." I said it out that speaks my mind out. "I am your oppa and I cares for you in the bottom of my heart. I don't want anything to happened " he said. His face turn green, he look embarrased but flustered a bit. "Your reason invalid but since you cares, I shall avoid and try my best." I said. " Good girl!" he ruffled my hair and hit my forehead softly. I pinched his cheeks lightly back. We were in a face to face position. We eye contact and smiled to each other. I can feel that the others are looking but we continue being like this. My heart was filled with happiness at this moment. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She pinched my cheeks lightly, I purposely move my chair near her and we ended up facing each other. She smiled to me sweetly and I smiled back to her too. This moment make me realized how much I yearned for her and how much she could make my day. My heart cannot stop pounding, it just feels like a dream. We stay in this position until the cleaner cut in. "Miss and Mr, can I clear the dishes?" we went back to our usual position as the cleaner cleared the dishes we ate. "Let's go now, it is late already." I said. Both of us left the place as I went to get my car. I the engine and start driving, just like yesterday hyuna will look out of the window and looking listlessly. It was a car ride that is so silence and I just focused on driving.
 
Hyuna POV
 
I look out the window and start thinking of things that I wouldn't expect that I will think of. How will things be like if I met junhyung before hara does, how will things like if we were to met during high school days when we still can behave like kids with no one judging us. Emotional thoughts starts to driven in my mind. I look at junhyung while he is driving, he look so focused and his exterior look tough and cocky but his interior was someone that is soft and warmth. More and more thoughts entered my mind until we arrived home. He unlocked the door and both of us get in. "Go and have a good rest oppa." I said. He get up the stairs together but we go seperately as we went to our own room. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I just smiled to her when she said that. I open the door and the lights as I get back to my room. I took off my shirt and I am too tired to shower so I just lay on my bed as I fall asleep. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Today I woke up and knowing that I have to go for work makes me sick because yesterday was fun and relaxing but today will be working in the office again. It had been a month since I worked. I took my officewear out as I took off all my clothes and change it. Today will be a better day, it would be one. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Waking up to a terrible headache and I feel so hot within my body. I take a look at the mirror and I look so pale. Although I might be sick but working is still a must. I changed into a white tuxedo and head down walking in a unsteadily manner. 

A/N: Sorry if this was a poor chapter bc I actually wrote a perfect one for the photoshoots part but I forget to save so the rewrite one was a really poor written one. I just hope everyone like this! (":