Chapter 59

The unexpected that changes us

Hara POV 

The same usual routine again, i am walking into this hospital for the 6th day. I slide the door and again, junhyung is just lying down there unconsciously. I sat down and all I could do is face him just like this. It is just too bored. I heard door sliding sound, i turned and it is hyunseung. "How is your health?" I initiated. "It is so much better, I can discharge soon." he said. "That's good." I said. We sit down on the chair together as we keep our conversation on. Unexpectedly, the machine suddenly alarms. We quickly rushed to junhyung side and see what is going on. "What's happening?" he said. I just stood there with a blanked expression didnt know what to do next. In awhile time, the machine sound stops. We heaved a sigh of relief. We look at junhyung. His eyes slowly opens. I'm too shocked so I cover my mouth, going to cry but i try not to. His eyes just stared into space and then comes to us. Looking at us. "Oppa." i said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My mind is blanked. Why am I here? Had I slept for very long. Still don't know the situation. My eyes immediately goes to the people beside me. Isn't that hara and hyunseung. Why are they together here and where am I now. "Hara and hyung.." I said softly. I am feeling really strengthless. Nothing goes to my mind, it's so blanked. I barely could remember anything. I only know the closed one's were beside me. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My heart stopped. It's a miracle that he is finally awake. Junhyung looking at me harmlessly and what did he just say just now. Did he just call me hyung..? My mind then snapped back to when he called me hyung in high school times. I thought he really hate me, why is he behaving like this. It's so unlike him. 
 
Hara POV 
 
"Oppa, you finally regain conscious. Are you feeling ok? Should I call the doctor?" I said. "Where am I? Why am I here? Where is jiyeon?" he just keep asking questions, but something is wrong. Didn't he forget he got into an accident. Most importantly, he knew that jiyeon is long gone. My mind cannot stay calm. I guess that is amnesia. I kept calm. "You got into an accident and jiyeon went studying overseas." I lied. He might not take the blow if I told him the truth. He just woke up. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
He asked about her. I am speechless. Hara just lied. What is going on. I cannot understand. I take a step back while hara do the talking. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
So I just got into an accident. I have no idea. Jiyeon went overseas but why didn't she told me. Why is she leaving me and hyunseung alone here. "Which year is it now?" I asked. I have to get the situation right. "It's 2013 now." she said. So I think i got into an accident many many years ago and I just woke up in the future now. No wonder everything is so different. I guess I will have to adapt to the environment and time now. "Aniya Kwenchana. Oppa is okay, so both of you don't look so down okay." I cheered on. "You are sleeping for so long. How about I not going to worried." hara cried. I pulled her down into a hug immediately. "Look oppa is really fine, do you need me to get out of the bed and walk to show you I'm fine." I said. "Ani, just rest on the bed." she said. Tears just keep steaming on her face. I wiped it and give her a smile. "Oppa, I will call the doctor over okay?" she said. "Sure." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Both hara and I were told to wait outside. I called Hyuna immediately since junhyung regained conscious already. She will be so delighted to hear that. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Morning was such a hectic one, it's time to go to the hospital. It feels so good that I got a job already. I heard my phone ringing. It's hyunseung. "Ye? Is there anything you need oppa?" I said. "Junhyung regained his conscious already." he said. I couldn't contain my feels, oppa is awake. This time I will really cherish him. My tears start streaming down. Standing in the middle of the streets. "Arraso.. I'm coming now." I said. I hanged the call and run to get a cab there. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
The doctor start checking on my body. I go on and let him check. Then he asked certain questions. "Do you know which year is it now?" he asked. "It is 2013, hara told me just now." I answered. "What is your recent memory?" he asked. "Hmm hyunseung and I walked to school together. Jiyeon was there too!" I answered. "Thank you junhyung-sshi." the doctor said. The atmosphere is weird, i want to know the truth out of everything but my mind is blanked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The moment I reached the hospital, I run to his ward. I see hyunseung and hara standing there not moving. I go ahead to them. "Hyuna, go in and see him. I will not go in, so both of you can have space." hyunseung said. Hara didn't react much, he just stand there emotionlessly. "Arraso. I will go in now." I said. I slide open the door. This time our eyes met, he didn't react much. I dont know how to react too. It's just silence until he said something that made me speechless. "Nuguseyo?" he said. Didn't  he know me. I'm Hyuna. Just then something start alarm me from my mind. After his accident, the doctor said that his nerves is infected. So, right now he is having amnesia. Suddenly, I didn't know how to communicate with him anymore. I shouldn't scare him, i should just say something that both of us won't get awkward. "I'm Kim Hyuna. I escaped from going to university back to Seoul." I put my hands out. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I guess she is one of our friends, she come here must be to visit me. I couldn't remember who she is but I am sure she is an interesting person by the way she talk. I smirked. Then I go ahead to shake her hands. "I might not remember you anymore but I am junhyung. So as you know." I said. "Are you feeling better?" she asked. "I'm alright but my waist hurts a little." I answered. "You had a big operation and that is why it will hurts." she said. My accident must be really huge by the way she said. "Hyuna-sshi, can you get my belongings for me?" I asked. "Sure, wait for me here." she said. She walk away, everything feels nostalgia as I see her backview. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It took me a lot to talk to him this way, it's like knowing him all over again. I tell myself I must not give up on him although he couldn't remember me anymore. I will help him. Most importantly, it's good enough that he survive and is standing infront of me talking to me. My heart hurts. I must be strong no matter what. I slide open the door and go to hyunseung. "Oppa, he don't remember me anymore." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I don't quite understand what she said but she look really depressed. I want to hug her but it's not the time. She is hurt. I try to dissolve what is going on and the only thing I could think of is amnesia. No wonder he addresses me hyung. Honestly, this is what I want. In fact, I want to go to the past. However, I will help him to clear his doubts. This is my only chance to show him I am sincere. "It's okay. Let's help him to regain his memories." I said. 

So junhyung loses his memories because of the accident....? What will happen to hyuna after that...?