Chapter 40

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

I don't know if I should do this, no I am doing it for real. I hope everything will go smoothly. 'Kim...' I typed on my laptop. Yes, it's tomorrow. Okay i will do this. I emailed the company so I could apply priority entrance for the  post open ceremony party tomorrow. The night is getting late, but I cannot go to sleep. I bet she is already asleep. I off the lights, laying on the bed in darkness. I hope everything will go well. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I forcefully open my eyes as I know it is morning already. I opened my eyes, to my surprised junhyung is laying next to me looking at me mesmerizingly. "ahh... Oppa, good morning." I said. "It is 12pm now, it isnt morning already." He patted my head like an owner patting its puppy. I felt warmth inside me. "Mianhae I slept for so long." i said. "Go wash up and get prepare as soon as possible." he said. "where are we going?" I asked curiously. "Company party." he said. "Again?! Oppa, i am sick of such events. Let's not go jebal." I pouted. I am just tired of going to such events, it is really not my style. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
It's for her own good so she must go. I don't want to force her but it's really for her benefits. "Listen to oppa, alright? After we go back to Korea, I will cook for you." I said. "This is what you say, you better remember your words." she said. "I promise." I pulled her head closer and kissed on her forehead. She look really shy but trying hard not to smile. She look really lovely like this. "So do I need to makeover myself for the party?" she asked. "No, there is a stylist there waiting for you. Your dress too." I said. "Do I need to do any counting of guests kind of things?" she asked. "No need, just go there enjoy and talk with the people there. Make more friends too." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Make more friends? This is weird, or maybe I think too much. I dug out a top and a skirt from my luggage. I go ahead to the bathroom so I could get prepare. I brush my teeth in a quick manner and proceed with cleansing my face. I strip once i am done, the water racing though every parts of my body. It's really refreshing. I clean my body with the towel. I am glad that I smell good. I changed into my clothes. I put on some make up as well as my contact lenses. I walk out of the bathroom and I see junhyung oppa already waiting down there. He saw me that I am done. "let's go!" he said. We leave our hotel room to the car heading to the venue. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
We finally reach the hotel that the event is gonna held at later in the evening. I brought her to the VIP room whereas the stylist will be at and of course our brunch will be serve there. Tonight will be a good night, right? I hope. We arrived at the VIP room and the stylist greet us. The server start serving us food into the room too. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
it's only when the person serve us food then I remember that I haven't eaten anything ever since I woke up. "Oppa, I forgotten that We have not eaten yet." I said. "That is why I prepare these, quickly eat before it turns cold." he said. I sip on the mushroom soup immediately but my tongue get burnt because it's hot so I react to it straight. "Are you okay? Drink slowly." he said. I nodded my head and continue indulge with rest of the food. It taste really nice. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Watching her eating so deliciously and fast, she must be really hungry. I smiled to myself upon her actions. It's true that once you feel for someone, their every little actions can make you flutter. I signal the stylist that she can start getting ready. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I finished my food with joy because I am really hungry and it is really nice. "Oppa, thanks for all these. It's really delicious." I said. "You don't have to thank me. Now turn around." I turned back and I saw all the beautiful dresses. "What is all this for?" I asked. "Pick one and change into it." he said. It's all beautiful but I just pick the black one. I go ahead and change it. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She walked out and she look so beautiful. We look at each other eyes. Words cannot describe how much I love her and how special she is. "Oppa, how do I look?" she asked. "Beau.... Aniyo you can look better." I jokingly dissed her. "What an oppa are you?" she pouted. "I am the best oppa." I said. I cannot help but . 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
"I don't want talk to you anymore." I said. The stylist is smiling at us but it's oppa being ridiculous first. "Okay we don't talk. The stylist have to do your make up now." he said. I am speechless but let the stylist do my make up. It was awhile and I notice junhyung looking at me so mesmerizing through the mirror. I am happy actually. I stood up once my face is done. "Let's go." junhyung said. "Who wants to go with you." I smirked and ran out of the room immediately. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What is she trying to do running away from me. I run  over her immediately but she is a bit fast so I tried hard to catch her but suddenly she gone missing when I reach the lobby. "Eodiya? Stop hiding away from me, I was just joking with you. You are the most beautiful woman to me, you are the best for me. This is the truth!!" I breathed heavily. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
My heart melted from what I heard. My heartbeat fast and I cannot describe how happy am I while that pabo is looking for me nervously down there. Slowly by slowly, I walked away from where I hide and appear right infront of him. "You are here, stop running away from me next-" before he finish his words I shut him up with a kiss on the lips. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was totally flustered by the kiss, it have been long since i felt this way. She move her lips away from mine as we start looking into each other eyes but I pressed my lips on hers back again. Our eyes were shut once again. She responded to it and i beg her for entrance. She allowed for entrance and push me to the wall at the side. I put my hands on her waist while her hands just remain it straight in position. We just keep kissing nonstop and her lips are just too irrestitable. Our lips slowly leave each other. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The kiss was intense. It felt good. Our lips leave each other but our eyes just never leave each other until junhyung start patting on my head. "Pabo, let's go before we are late. Good attempt just now." he smirked. "Say again, I will run away again." I said. He held my hands tightly after what i said. I bet he is afraid that i will leave him again. "Now you cannot run away." he said. I turned speechless and a curve form on my lips right away. We walk into the crowd and there were people drinking and talking to each other on the surroundings. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
"Whose party is this actually?" she asked. "i dont know as well, i got the invitation myself." i lied. I don't know what to say but she will find out later. We took a drink and just walk around talking to those business people. We go separate ways so I could talk to those chairmen around while she can have her own time. I exchange name cards with a lots of CEO and even get some deals. I am right of coming here today. Especially when most of them are Japanese, we could earn big money working with them. Abeoji would be proud of me especially when the Japan industry is rich. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
I walked around myself as I talk to some people and get to know about each other companies. It was a good experience. I was getting bored so I go to the balcony. I look at the sky and there were beautiful stars up on the sky. I drink my wine while facing the night sky, getting a little bit giddy from the wine but I am still sober. I heard someone calling my name from behind but it isn't junhyung voice. I turned back and got a shocked. 
 
a/n: IM BACK AFTER HIATUS FOR SO LONG!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE OUT SOON. ENJOYYYY!