I Choose..

Sweet Secret

 

You: [DONGHAE OPPA! PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR ROOM MATE! I mean, I don't mind being with the other members, but this is my chance! I wanted to be with you~ My heart is longing for your presence..] I think.. this will cause commotion.. so.. I'll just go and sleep on the couch instead..
 
Leeteuk: Aniyo! You won't! We won't let you sleep there! It will give you back pains.
You: But, with my noona, we used to sleep on the mattress together. Since we have a small house..
Yesung: *teary eyed* Our maknae.. she's used to those things.. Don't worry, ____.. You can sleep with us..
Ryeowook: And you wouldn't worry about getting body pains and stiff neck..
 
Donghae: Guys, let him choose.. *yawns* *looks at you* ____, who do you want to stay with?
Sungmin: Ah~ I have an idea! He will point to the one who he prefers to be with~ Then we could let him stay in our rooms when we have free time~ For us to be fair. So, who do you want to be with, our maknae? *smiles*
 
You: [Oh damn.. they are all staring at me.. and hoping I would choose them..] I choose.. *points to donghae* HIM! DONGHAE HYUNG!
Donghae: ME?? *shocked* [Why me? Waeyo?]
Kyuhyun: Is there someone else with that name, hyung? Aish. You're so lucky. *sighs*
 
You: *bows* Hyungs.. please don't kill me!
Kyuhyun: We won't, silly. *smiles*
Leeteuk: So Donghae will be the lucky guy who would have her as a room mate. :D
Eunhyuk: Awww. But why did you choose Donghae, ____?
You: *blush* [Because I like him! And he's my bias!] Uhm.. well..
Donghae: *smiles* Hahaha! I didn't even do anything, yet she choose me~ I told you I'm popular! *smirks* Come, maknae! *pulls you closer* Let me show you my room! :DD
 
Ryeowook: Ya! Don't do things alone! Even if you're guys! Besides, he will still help me in cooking! *pouts*
You: Oh.. right.. *looks down* Lets go, hyung?
Ryeowook: *blush* [Why am I blushing?!!!] Arraseo..
 
While helping Ryeowook, he can't help but look at you all the time. He would make mistakes, and his mind is above the clouds.
 
You: Ah, hyung.. the water is about to boil.. Let me help you..
Ryeowook: [I can't believe a guy like him can cook like this..]
 
Then as he was staring at you, his hand was burned, because of the hotness of the pan he's using.
 
Ryeowook: AHHHH!! *opens the faucet*
You: Hyung! Are you alright??! *checks his hand* Aish.. you have to be more careful.. I'll go and fix this one for you.. Sit down first. *turns off the stove* We'll resume cooking later once I finish with your hands..
Ryeowook: No.. It's fine..
You: But hyung.. You have to cure and eliminate the pain..
 
You grabbed some first aid kit, and treated the burn. Then you resumed cooking.
 
Ryeowook: Are you sure you can handle it all?
You: *winks* Trust me! *calls the other hyungs* LUNCH IS READY~
 
The SJ members appeared out of nowhere once again, and they all helped you set the table~ So it's you, and the SJ members~ What more can you ask for?