Prank.

Sweet Secret

 

As you go on and walked, you tripped into a rope, and flour was all over your face. These boys, hahaha! Their pranks which you've watched in youtube was totally real! The two cute evil guys Sungmin and Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere, laughing like crazy.
 
You: *coughs* Eh??! 
Sungmin: Hahahaha! *looks at you* Eh? Uh-oh.. Kyu..
Siwon: Ya Sungmin hyung! What did you do to him?! Aish, throwing pranks once again?!
Sungmin: *helps you out* Mianhae..! I thought it was Siwon.. we were supposed to do pranks to him.. *wipes your face* We didn't mean to..
 
When Sungmin wiped the mess for you, he was shocked seeing your face.
 
Sungmin: Ah~ So cute.. *pinches your cheeks* Are you the trainee that they are talking about?
You: I.. think so.. *puzzled*
Sungmin: Aish! Why do you have to be so cute? You're even cuter than a girl! *hugs you* Are you really a boy?
You: [OH NO. HE MIGHT FOUND OUT.] O-of course! *stands tall*
 
Then the Suju members went up to see you too. The 8 of them were there, except for Donghae. The rest? They were in China and some were on the military.
 
Kyuhyun: *looks at you* What's you name? Sorry a while ago.. *bows* We got carried away.. do you play starcraft?
You: Yeah.. *nods* I do..
Kyuhyun: [Ahhhhhh~ So cute~ A little boy playing my game.. I want him to be my apprentice!]
Ryeowook: Waa~ Cute boy you are.. *cuddles you* How old are you?
You: I'm 16.. *blushes* And my Korean age is 18..
Shindong: [Hahaha~ They are so into him..] So you're like our maknae after all~
 
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook: Ya Hyung! We are the two maknaes! *frowns*
You: [Uh-oh.. Right. Wookie oppa gets jealous sometimes..] It's alright.. I am not an SJ member anyway.. I do not intend to replace you..
Yesung: *touches your philtrum* You're so cute~
You: [I AM OVERWHELMED~ OMOOOOOOOO~ Am I in heaven?!]
Siwon: Yes you are! After all, we are all living together! <3
 
Then a guy started to make a grand entrance while the SJ members were asking questions about you~