Epilogue: A New Beginning?

Sweet Secret

 

"HI~ WE'RE SWEET SECRET!"
 
Host: Let's all welcome, Sweet Secret! With their oozing girly charm! From left to right, Kim Eun Mi, Lee Min Ah, Park Hyemi, _____, Kobayashi Misaki, Fujiwara Sakura, Suzuhara Ayaka, Li Xiao Yu and Wang Jia.
 
Sweet Secret: Annyeong haseo! *bows*
 
You all started performing. It made you nervous at first, but with the support of your fans and sunbaes, you were able to perform well. In fact, you have a new fan club named "Super Girls" derived from Super Junior and Girls Generation. :)
 
After the Performance..
 
Donghae: Youre performance was daebak, _____! *kisses you*
You: Thanks, oppa. And it's all because of you. *hugs him*
Yesung: I envy the two of you. *sighs* 
You: SJ oppas! Let me introduce to you, US! <3 Hahaha! Go girls!
Misaki: But, _____..
You: Ya, don't be shy! Your bias is Siwon oppa, right? Siwon oppa! Check her out! She's our "kawaii" aegyo girl, Misaki-chan!
 
Siwon looked at her, with interest. As if Misaki captured his heart.
 
Siwon: Hi, Misaki. O genki desuka? [How are you?]
Misaki: Oppa can speak Japanese? Cool! *blushes* Nice to meet you.. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: I guess Siwon hyung has a new love life. *smirks*
You: Don't worry Kyuhyun oppa. Here comes Xiao Yu. Hahaha~ I think you look good together since you both speak Mandarin.
Kyuhyun: Hahaha, is this WE GOT MARRIED? ___, you're pairing us up with all your girls.
You: Of course, oppa! Xiao Yu, come to oppa! *smiles* Kekeke~ Eunhyuk oppa, here's Eun Mi. Our maknae.
Eun Mi: Eunhyuk oppa.. I.. I'm a big fan of yours!!
Eunhyuk: Shincha? I'm so flattered. :D
 
You paired Min Ah with Leeteuk, Hyemi and Yesung, Ryeowook and Sakura, Ayaka and Sungmin and Jia will be Heechul's in the future. You don't know if they will all end up together, but one thing's for sure. Donghae is yours and you're happily taken by him. Which Sweet Secret member would you want to be? Kekeke~
 
But, this doesn't mean an end..
 
Random Girl: *takes photographs* This is not yet your happy moment, Sweet Secret. You're going down.
 
TO BE CONTINUED. :DDDD