Goals and Dreams.

Sweet Secret

 

You are a kpop fan and you will do whatever it takes to get close to your idols, especially SJ. You update yourself almost everyday by checking their twitter accounts, reading every news that has their names on it and buy their merchandise even if it means saving all your money.
 
You: I, _____ will definitely be an ELF until the very end! This I promise you, SJ oppas! :) *smiles*
 
To start off the day, you wore a very comfortable clothing, specifically, a cap, a large shirt, shorts and rubber shoes. That's your typical boy outfit and with that short hair of yours, you are often mistaken as a guy. Your unni named Kara scolded you.
 
Kara: Ya ____! Come here! *grabs your ear*
You: Ya unni! It hurts!
Kara: Don't tell me you're going out with that kind of outfit!
You: Of course I will!
Kara: *tries to remove your clothes* Go and wear girl outfits even just once! Try wearing a dress! You're too boyish!
You: Eh! I don't want to! Don't expect me to wear such things because I don't feel like it. Aigoo.
Kara: But you are a girl, _____.
You: I know. But wearing these clothes doesn't make me a lesbian or something. Hello, Donghae oppa owns my heart! <3
Kara: Whatever. I just want to see my little sister wear girly stuff.
You: Aniyo! Besides, it's uncomfortable riding a bike when you're wearing skirt! Ne unni, I'm going to the record bar first. SJ's new album is released, I think.
Kara: Aish, you and your guilty pleasures.. Arraseo~
You: Yaaay! *kisses her cheek* Mianhae too, unni~ Someday, I will try to be girly.. But not for now..
 
You rushed to your bike and ride it until you reached the record bar. There were a lot of fans there, wanting to buy the album.
 
You: Excuse me, coming through! Ahhhh~ I want an album and a poster of Donghae oppa~ *blushing*
 
But all of the sudden, the fan girls were pushing each other, leaving you fall on the floor.. Then there was someone, who helped you through it all.
 
Who could that person be?