Who I Like

Sweet Secret

 

Kara: It seems that you're having fun right now, with those guys, ____. *smiles*
You: Yeah. Just being with them makes me feel happy.. I feel so lucky to be with them, noona.. *blushing*
Kara: So that's how it is to be a fan girl. Kekeke~
You: Yeah. And it's worth it being their fan. Because they love each one of us. What's your first impression on all of them?
Kara: Me? Hmm. I like Siwon. He's a gentleman. And people my age prefer him because he looks matured and you know, the business man type. And he's hot, too. *smirks*
You: Hahaha~ I know. He's the one who gave me a ride here on my first day.
Kara: And the leader, Leeteuk? He looks so young and cheerful.
You: That's why he is often referred to as Peter Pan. :D
Kara: I see. Shindong is huggable.. Sungmin and Ryeowook are so cute! Eunhyuk is cool for me.. His fashion style is daebak.. When Kyuhyun and Yesung sang a while ago, it gave me goosebumps. And your bias of course, I can totally tell why are you so into him~
You: Teehee. *giggles* I love him, so much.
 
Kara: Any of those members are suitable for you, ___. I'm glad you're not with bad boys. They are the type of guys you would want to marry.
You: If only I could. But they know that I am a guy. And once they found out, I'll be gone for sure.
Kara: Who do you like among those 9 guys? You know what, I got a feeling that they have a THING for you. You know, like you..
You: *blush* I like all of them. First, only Donghae oppa caught my eye, but as I get to know them, I discover something that makes me like them more..
Kara: So you're undecided?
You: Let's put it that way. Who am I to choose. I'm just an ELF, wanting to be with Super Junior..
 
Kara looked at you seriously and laughed like a pabo.
 
Kara: You're so cute! HAHAHAHA! Stop the drama, arraseo? After all, you're still young. You'll be able to choose one someday.
 
You ended the drama, had fun with Kara and went back. It was her time to go.
 
Kara: Hey everyone! I have to go now. *bows* Thank you so much for taking care of him. *smirks* I expect her to be more "feminine" when I come back, arraseo? Do me a favor and encourage her to wear more!
You: Noona! What are you saying?!!
Kyuhyun: WE WILL, NOONA!
Kara: Oh right, Donghae.. I need to tell you something.. *whispers* Take care of my SISTER.