Contract.

Sweet Secret

 

You: [I must pretend to be a boy.. or else I wouldn't be able to be with my idols..] *clears throat* Arraseo, noona..
 
You entered SM Entertainment and it was big. You can't believe that you are there.
 
Chul Soo: Welcome to SM Entertainment, little one. *smiles*
You: [Omo~ I was only there at the record bar to buy an SJ album.. I didn't expect that it would be the gateway for me in becoming a kpop idol~ I feel so lucky.. And SJ is the reason why I wanted to be a kpop star..]
 
Chul Soo: Lets go inside my office and talk about the contract.
 
You entered his office and sat down. He gave you the contract and talked about it for an hour.
 
Chul Soo: So that's what the contract is all about. I'll be giving you 24 hours to decide. I'll be waiting for your decision~ By the way, I asked you to be her, but I don't know who you are. What's your name?
You: ____..
Chul Soo: Ah. [It's a girls name, isn't it? Oh well, nevermind.] Wonderful name. For a boy like you.
 
You left and bowed, went home and told your sister about the contract.
 
Kara: What the heck, ____? You'll be their trainee and you will have to disguise yourself as a boy?! Use your mind for goodness sake! What if they found out that you're a girl? That would be a damn controversy!
 
You: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT I LIKE, UNNI?! This is my chance.. I can look and act as a guy anyway.. I'm not doing this for myself but also for us! If I become an idol, we wouldn't have to borrow money anymore! *cries* Listen to me even just once! I'm not a kid anymore who would always follow whatever you want! I'm a teenager! Let me do this.. for us..
 
Kara: Mianhae, ____.. I'm just worried about you.. *sighs* You've already grown. And you're not like before.. *hugs you* Arraseo.. join them, if it is what makes you happy. It can't be helped, ne? Do what your heart tells you.. and take care.
 
You hugged each other and the next day, you went to the agency.