This Feeling..

Sweet Secret

 

Eunhyuk: *blushing* [This guy.. why is my heart beating so fast?! Damn it. I only have this feeling when I'm around girls..] Uhm.. Yeah, there. I said it.
 
You: Hyung, thanks for telling me right away. I was so insensitive. I didn't want you all to think that only Donghae hyung captures my attention. Of course, all of you do. By the way, my training will start soon. If it's okay.. I *looks down* need your help.. *blush* I am not a good dancer.. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: [This guy.. I can't resist.. Aigoo..] I can help you with that. Just tell me when, arraseo? *pats your head*
You: *touches your head* YOU WOULD?! *hugs him* Thanks..!
Eunhyuk: Whoa.. didn't see that coming.. *hugs back* [My heart is beating fast.. waeyo?!]
You: *smiles* Hyung, I will start preparing my things.. Bye for now! *waves*
 
Eunhyuk: *blush* Am I turning gay for this guy?!! *laughs* LOL, just kidding. Oh snap, why do I feel this way? And he's a boy..
 
Eunhyuk became confused that time.. Kekeke~ If only he knew you were a girl after all~ While you were preparing, Kyuhyun suddenly went to you, with his psp.
 
Kyuhyun: Preparing for the training, eh? *smiles*
You: Yes, hyung. *smiles back*
Kyuhyun: Got some free time? 
You: Uhm yeah! I'm done!
Kyuhyun: I want to play some games with you..
You: Shincha? Let me play!
 
He allowed you to play with his psp. You two jumped into the couch, sat beside him and began to play. While you were playing, he noticed something.
 
Kyuhyun: [His body shape.. and face.. are similar to that of a girl.. Why didn't I noticed before? And not to mention, his voice doesn't change.. I mean, guys have adam's apple, don't they? I'm not being a ert, but.. WHAT THE HECK.] *looks at you*
You: Hyung? *blush* [Oh my gosh. He wasn't examining my face or my body shape, isn't he? Damn.. I think I should go further or else he might find out.. And when it happens, GOODBYE SM ENTERTAINMENT. He's a genius!]
Kyuhyun: Yeah? *looks away* [Did she noticed me?]
You: What are you looking at?
Kyuhyun: Nothing.. Hahaha! *laughs* Why so cautious, maknae? *moves closer*
You: [MUST. CHANGE. THE SUBJECT. HELP!]
 
You two were very close to each other, as if you're about to kiss.