Room Mate.

Sweet Secret

 

And that guy was no other than Leeteuk, the angelic leader. <3
 
Leeteuk: My, my! A new dorm mate! *pinches your cheeks* So cute and delicate, for a teenage boy~ Hmm. Let see, who will he stay with?
You: [GOSH! I ALMOST FORGOT! When Kyuhyun became a member of suju, he didn't have a bed as well.. Will they allow me to be their room mate? *blushing*]
 
All their eyes were into you, and they became hyper afterwards.
 
Siwon: Me! I have a large bed! We could share!
Eunhyuk: ANIYO! I HAVE AN EXTRA BED! You wouldn't want to sleep with Siwon, don't you, _____?
Kyuhyun: We can play starcraft together, ____! Stay with me!
You: Eh..? But.. [THESE GUYS.. IF ONLY YOU KNEW THAT I AM A GIRL!!]
 
Ryeowook: By the way! Before we decide about that, I will cook for everyone! Lets celebrate because our cute baby maknae is here!
You: Shinchaaaa? [Ryeowook oppa is so sweet~] Gomawo, hyung. *bows* I want to help you..
Ryeowook: *blush* [He wants to help me..? Whoa.. For a newbie, he's so helpful.. Unlike the other hyungs. Specifically Donghae hyung who would just go and post random pictures of himself in the kitchen..] You sure, maknae?
You: Of course! I cook for my un.. I mean, noona!
Sungmin: YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEEEE~ *cuddles you*
 
All of them did the same. Then suddenly, Donghae woke up. He was holding a pillow, just like a kid. But when he saw you, he became a man, and threw the pillow away.
 
Donghae: *rubs eyes* Ya... hyungs.. why are you so noisy?! *looks at you* [A new kid..] Who is this guy?
You: [Omo~ Donghae oppa! My bias. Oh my gosh my future husband! LOL.] H-hyung.. *bows*
 
Leeteuk: Now that everyone is here, we would decide where he would stay.. [Since Kangin-ah is still in the military.. my room will be available for him..]
Ryeowook: WITH ME!!!! We could sing, talk and cook together.
Kyuhyun: Since when did you start cooking in the bedroom?
Yesung: Or with me! I can help him during his vocal training!
Leeteuk: But your rooms are crowded already! And Yesung screams when he sleeps..
You: Oh.. Hyungs.. are you willing to adopt me? *shows aegyo*
 
ALL OF THEM: *fantasizing* SO CUTEEEEEEEEE~