Suspicious

Sweet Secret

 

Yesung: *touches their philtrums* Ya Evil Maknae! What are you trying to do to him?!!
You: Y-yesung hyung! *blushes*
Kyuhyun: We're just playing games! *tries to touch yesung's philtrum* YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT EVERYTIME, HYUNG! I'm going to plan a revenge!!
Yesung: *sticks tongue out* You can't catch me! *runs away* NO SKINSHIP FOR THE TWO OF YOU WITHOUT ME!!!
 
You moved your face away, and he did the same. Just so you could prevent that awkward moment..
 
You: HA! I WON! I beat your high score! *sticks tongue out*
Kyuhyun: [I have a strong feeling that.. Damn. I just can't explain..] Damn! Hahaha! You're the only one who is able to do so!
You: HAHA! I'm a gamer, hyung. *winks* I have to go now!
Kyuhyun: *blush* [So.. cute..]
 
You went to SM Entertainment. Chul Soo and Sunny were there.
 
You: Sunny noona~ *waves*
Sunny: Hey! How was your stay with SJ oppas? [Even if she acts like a guy, she still has her feminine side..]
You: *smiles* It was great.. They welcomed me with a smile..
Chul Soo: That's great. So, are you ready to be trained? [Little does she know that I already hired female trainors who knew about her true gender.]
You: YES SIR! *salutes*
 
At the SJ Dorm..
 
Leeteuk: Our baby maknae texted me. He said he would be late due to his dance class. Such a hardworking maknae! *smiles*
Yesung: *sighs* But when he's not around, we become bored and bummed. Boring day is boring without him..
Eunhyuk: I want to help him..
Sungmin: Me too.. Staying in this dorm is hell without him..
Shindong: Isn't it weird? We stayed in this dorm for years, and when he came, things became different.
Donghae: That feeling.. that you wanted to be here in this dorm and spend time with him..
Ryeowook: Exactly.. What does he have that makes us feel this way?
Siwon: Maybe because he's new.. and he's cute?
Kyuhyun: I hate to end this conversation, but.. have you noticed something about him?
Yesung: What?
Kyuhyun: He's too cute for us. So cute that.. he's like a girl.. I wonder what he'll look like, when he does wear one..
 
They started imagining things once again~ Hahahaha! :p