Evil Plan

Sweet Secret

 

Siwon: Come to think of it.. I wanted to see him like that..
Ryeowook: Me too.. I..
 
And they didn't notice that you were already inside the room, eavesdropping.
 
You: Hmm. So you all want me to wear girly stuff, eh? 
 
ALL OF THEM: OH NO.._____?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?!
You: HYUNG! You're like my noona! Do I really look like a girl? *pouts* And I was knocking a while ago! You were too busy thinking about random things! *sighs*
 
Leeteuk: ____! We want to see you wear girl's clothes just like what we did in shows and our concerts!
Donghae: I'm curious on what you'll look like when you do so.. *smiles*
Sungmin: I can also ask the SNSD members to let you borrow some.. Wait! I have some clothes there inside my room!
You: NO! I WON'T WEAR THOSE THINGS! NEVER!
 
You hid inside the bedroom, with your blanket.
 
You: [Even now?! I don't want to wear those things.. But.. Donghae oppa wanted to see me.. But I can't.. He might know who I really am..]
 
Shindong: Uh-oh she got scared..
Eunhyuk: Bad idea, everyone..
Kyuhyun: I have another plan.. *evil smirk*
Donghae: *imagining* [If he's a girl.. he would have long silky hair, and fair skin..] *snaps out of it* DAMN IT! I'M BECOMING JUST LIKE YOU HYUNGS! [But.. he's so cute..]
Leeteuk: Ya! Don't be so loud! Just like what??!!
 
They all gathered and whispered about the evil plan. As expected from our evil maknae! Kekeke~ They began by sneaking into Donghae's bedroom. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were the ones who replaced your bag with girly clothes. Yesung and Leeteuk were the watchers while you and Donghae were sleeping. The next day, you carried the bag without checking it.
 
Yesung: Will this work?
Kyuhyun: It will. *evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!