Visitor

Sweet Secret

 

The SJ members were shocked, seeing that person appear. It was Kara, your unni.
 
Shindong: Who is she?
Siwon: A fan girl??
Leeteuk: That can't be! No one can enter our dorm easily!
You: *shocked* NOONAAAAAAAA?!!
 
ALL OF THEM: *looked at you and her* NOONAAAAAAA?!
Kara: Omoooo~ My baby si.. *gulps* [Oh yeah, she's pretending to be a boy.] My baby brother! At last, you've decided to do as I say! *shows camera* MUST. TAKE. PICTURES!
 
Kara took some pictures of you, and giggled all the time.
 
You: WAAAAH! NOONA! STOP IT!! *wiggles*
Sungmin: *whispers* She's his noona? But.. why did she told him that she's the one who gave her the clothes?
Kara: *looks at sungmin* Kyaaaa~ ____, this guy is so cute~ You're Sungmin, aren't you? *whispers* I'm Kara. His sister.
 
She gathered all the SJ members in one circle, excluding you.
 
Kara: *whispers* Good job everyone. You have no idea how desperate am I seeing him like that! *evil laugh* Whose idea is this?
Kyuhyun: Mine..
Kara: *holds kyu's hands* You're a genius!! I salute you, Cho Kyuhyun! *bows*
 
Then they went back to their places as if nothing happened.
 
Kara: Ya, introduce me to them..
You: Ah, ne.. *points to each of the members* From left to right, there's Sungmin, the cutest one, Leeteuk the angelic leader.. Kyuhyun the master of gaming..
Kara: They are so handsome~ And young looking~
You: Yeah. Then, Eunhyuk the dancing machine, Wookie hyung, the eternal maknae, Yesung the turtle lover, Siwon the charismatic one, Shindong, the choreographer..
Kara: Whoa! Nice descriptions. Lemme guess, the last one is Donghae. The handsome fish! :D
You: EXACTLY~ They are all my hyungs~ ? Noona, you surprised me! *hugs her*
Kara: *lifts you* I miss you, pabo! Hahahaha! *laughs*
 
Donghae: [I didn't know that he's close with his noona~]
Sungmin: [How I wish I was his noona~ I envy her!]
 
Kara stayed all day at the SJ dorm. They were talking about random stuffs, and how fanatic you are as an ELF. :D