Get to Know Me :)

Sweet Secret

 

 
While you were at the dining table, sitting besides Donghae and Siwon, you felt so happy and giddy inside. Imagine, you've only been seeing them on television and now you're with them? What a lucky girl you are! :D The other SJ members were all looking at you, hoping that you would go to them and sit beside them.
 
You: Hyungs, what do you think of my cooking..? *looks down*
 
They all looked at each other, smiled and said..
 
Sungmin: It's so delicious, _____! Be my wife!! <3
Eunhyuk: Not until he becomes mine!!
Leeteuk: It was yummy, our maknae. By the way, since we are all here, mind if we get to know our maknae well?
You: *blush* [ME? The SJ members want to know more about me? Oh my gosh. If I were wearing girl clothing right now, I might squeal.]
 
Siwon: That's a great idea~ So, who will begin?
Sungmin: Me~ So.. my question is.. Do you have a girlfriend?
You: *stands up* NO! I DON'T!
Sungmin: Ah mianhae! Was that too much?
You: No.. I was just.. Uhm.. *blushing* I'm single, and I never been in a relationship before..
Ryeowook: Why did you wanted to become a trainee here?
You: Oh.. that.. Well, I am an ELF.. and.. it's my dream to become a singer.. *smiles* Ever since I was little, I wanted to become a kpop star who is famous and rich.. just like you.. And I love the way you treat and express your love for fans..
Yesung: Omo~ Such a loyal ELF! We feel so flattered!
 
The question and answer portion resumed until midnight. When you were sleepy, Donghae poked you.
 
Donghae: ____, do you want to go to sleep now?
You: *nods* Mmmm..
 
He went to the room with you, and prepared the extra bed.
 
You: Thanks, hyung..
Donghae: No problem. May I ask? Why did you choose to stay with me?
You: Uhm.. that.. I don't know, but I feel safe and sound.. And I don't want them to cause commotions.. And hyung?
Donghae: Wae?
You: You're my bias, just so you know. Don't take it too literally. You're my idol. *smiles* [I like you, oppa. If only you knew.]
Donghae: [This guy.. For a moment, it's like a girl is confessing in front of me.. He really is something..] *smiles* Really? I am so happy meeting a fan like you as well.
You: Hahahaha~ Goodnight, hyung.
 
And you went to bed, cherishing every moment you have <3