Charmed.

Sweet Secret

 

Flashback..
 
Little did you know that Chul Soo and Sunny were talking about you on the phone.
 
Sunny: Director Chul Soo. You know that she's a girl, don't you?
Chul Soo: I already know that. *smiles*
Sunny: But why did you allow her to live in the SJ dorm?! Shouldn't she be in our dorm instead?!!
Chul Soo: Calm down, Sunny. You're the one who thought that she was a guy in the first place..
Sunny: Aigoo.. But he does look like one.. When you told me her name, I was so shocked.. Mianhae..
Chul Soo: It's alright. ____, I think, is special. She has this dual personality that makes her unique. Imagine, she can look like a girl and a guy at the same time. And she has talents. Besides, we wouldn't reveal who she really is for now unless she will debut already. Lets just say that the trainee used to be a guy, but then replaced by a new one.
Sunny: Oh, right. Great idea. I can't wait to see how will she deal with them. *smiles*
 
End of Flashback..
 
Inside the agency, you disguised yourself as a boy once again. Making the other female and coordi-noonas squeal.
 
Female #1: Omo~ He's so handsome!! And cute! I wish I would be able to be his stylist when he debuts! I want a dongsaeng like him too!
Female #2: He's the new trainee, right?
Female #3: He will.. when he signs the contract..
 
You went to Chul Soo's office, and to your surprise, an SJ member was there.
 
Chul Soo: Oh, ____. Come in. Have you decided to join and be our trainee?
 
And of all the SJ members, it was Siwon. The visual representative of Suju with good looks, great personality and talent. You were looking at him, amazed by how handsome he is in person.
 
You: Choi Siwon... *shocked* Omoooooo~ *stops* [Hey wait! I'm a guy. I'M A GUY.] Whoa.. Uhm.. *looks at Chul Soo* Ne, *gives the contract*
Chul Soo: [Haha~ She's a girl after all.] *smiles and shakes hands* Welcome to SM Entertainment, ____. You are now our trainee and you will live with SJ since we haven't found any trainees who has the same potential as you.
You: Gomawo.. *bows*
 
Siwon: So he's the new trainee, huh? [For a guy, there's something in him that's rare to be found in some people.. I don't know what it is..]
Chul Soo: Ne.. Siwon-ah, will you be kind enough to accompany him?
Siwon: Arraseo~ *stands up*
 
He was like a skyscraper in front of you. Because he was so tall, you have to look above..